• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Official Bluelight Employment Thread

anna! said:
I am still looking for the right person for my job, if anyone here is interested - http://it.seek.com.au/users/viewdet...ewOneAd&JobSearch=true&AdID=6208901&Keywords=

Sort of at interview stage starting this coming week, so get in quick! So much fun to be had!

I can't believe you've not found someone for that. It sounds awesome. I'm wishing computer skillz on my other half at the present time so he could apply for it.

If you're ever needing an illustrator, even just for a one-off job, let me know. He's a brilliant artist, just not computer-savvy.

My place of employment is currently looking for an entry level graphic designer...option of part time or full time. In the inner west in Sydney near trains and stuff. Nice local thai place. Best bit...you will have the office next door to me!

tnargus - just so you know, your folio link seems to be dead. you might want to check it out.

for anyone desperate for work, my advice is to try agencies like industrial personnel, blue collar people, etc. they're all in the yellow pages. these are what got most of my friends and i through uni. it's mostly shitty labouring work, but they do place qualified tradespeople, catering workers and admin or office staff. the pick of the labouring jobs is probably removals - hard work but plenty of down-time in the truck, and much nicer than being stuck in a factory. peak times for removal companies are around the end of the financial and school years. long-term prospects are not great however work is usually plentiful and on a day-to-day or short-term basis, so suitable for people who need flexibility, and often a good way to get some cash together while looking around for something else. employers liaise with the agency on their workers so bear in mind that you may have to put up with a few shitty gigs at first until you establish a good name for yourself.
you can occasionally get a decent full-time position from a labour agency. a friend of mine has now been taken on as a technician with the WA water board, trained on the job and with decent pay and career prospects.

for those who don't want physical work, and are perhaps looking for something different, there is huge demand for english teachers overseas. a 2 week celta or similar course is usually more than enough to snag a gig with an ESL franchise, and once established plenty of people go on to bigger and better things. english is a very valuable commodity overseas, more so if you're qualified in other fields and can speak the language of the country you're going to. bear in mind that some schools pay very low rates and be choosy if you're considering this route. be sure to check out plenty of expat feedback on your country of choice.

good luck everyone.

MY work are looking for people.... (*in Canberra*)
Is basic IT, but they are shafting people to higher stops really fast..
PM if your interested.. cant say to much in the public part

reu_jkt said:
tnargus - just so you know, your folio link seems to be dead. you might want to check it out.

for anyone desperate for work, my advice is to try agencies like industrial personnel, blue collar people, etc. they're all in the yellow pages. these are what got most of my friends and i through uni. it's mostly shitty labouring work, but they do place qualified tradespeople, catering workers and admin or office staff. the pick of the labouring jobs is probably removals - hard work but plenty of down-time in the truck, and much nicer than being stuck in a factory. peak times for removal companies are around the end of the financial and school years. long-term prospects are not great however work is usually plentiful and on a day-to-day or short-term basis, so suitable for people who need flexibility, and often a good way to get some cash together while looking around for something else. employers liaise with the agency on their workers so bear in mind that you may have to put up with a few shitty gigs at first until you establish a good name for yourself.
you can occasionally get a decent full-time position from a labour agency. a friend of mine has now been taken on as a technician with the WA water board, trained on the job and with decent pay and career prospects.

for those who don't want physical work, and are perhaps looking for something different, there is huge demand for english teachers overseas. a 2 week celta or similar course is usually more than enough to snag a gig with an ESL franchise, and once established plenty of people go on to bigger and better things. english is a very valuable commodity overseas, more so if you're qualified in other fields and can speak the language of the country you're going to. bear in mind that some schools pay very low rates and be choosy if you're considering this route. be sure to check out plenty of expat feedback on your country of choice.

good luck everyone.

yeah labour hire is definitely taking over, I used to do all the factory/stores bullshit for them too. Then I started doing stocktakes for a pretty big company and now i have shifts 6-7 days a week at myer/coles express/officeworks and some other coles/myer brands on occasion. Pretty cusy work a lot of the time too, money isn't good though.

Hi guys I hope this is the right thread.. Im looking to 'hire'? Is that the right word ? someone to build a website for me. Its going to be pretty complicated (I think ?) and I imagine would take a few man hours to get done. Its for a buying and selling items. I am more than happy to pay going rates. Just PM me if interested

shorza said:
I am currently looking for work experience in television production or similar industries. PM me for my resume, qualifications, etc.

Am willing to work for free to gain experience.

ME too!!!

Anyone here own a Telco and wants to employ a chugs?

Just a bit about me:

I'm always late, a bit of a a goof off at work and things usually go missing whenever i'm around...

but i can write pretty letters and i know lots of information that is utterly useless in any other industry.

Somebody give me a job.

My talents include, but are not limited to, excellent vertical leaping ability, I can twist my testicles into what is affectionately known as The Hamburger, and I am highly proficient in cat burglary. I can also take any commonly used phrase and modify it to be extremely insulting toward Jesus Christ.

^I need a testicle twister...not their own but someone elses. If you have extremely long nails and a tarzan grip consider yourself hired.

If I was Tarzan I would swing over to Jesus and then instead of making a lame pun about "hanging around" I would show him some pictures of me rogering his mom in the ass.

You cannot teach this kind of skill folks. Keep that in mind.

I got forwarded this job ad from a friend, unfortunately I can't apply for it (although the contact with midgets stars had me intrigued) so I thought i put it here in case anyone is looking for an exciting career change. :)

JobAd.jpg