• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the official 2011-12 college football thread! part 1 ver. WHERE IS SMOTPOKER??

Status
Not open for further replies.
have no doubt it my mind, Terrelle Pryor would be raeping those vaunted LSU/Bama defenses in the National Championship.

OSU wouldnt even get out of its conference, never mind past LSU or bama. You are talking like an asshole.

Im so tired of hearing about tOSU and Terrelle Pryor. The guy wasnt that great in college and he sure as fuck would be getting murdered by an ALA or LSU defense if somehow tOSU made it to the NC. Oh this is from the sugar bowl summary btw...

Game summary

The Buckeyes struck first, with Dane Sanzenbacher recovering a fumble in the end zone after Terrelle Pryor fumbled on the 3 yard line. winning so far

The Razorbacks closed the gap further in the fourth, on a safety by Jake Bequette and another field goal by Hocker. more winning

The Buckeyes came into the game 0–9 against SEC schools in bowl games all-time. Furthermore, Ohio State has not beaten a Southeastern Conference opponent since 1988, when it defeated Louisiana State in a regular-season game by a score of 36–33 (coincidentally, the Tigers were OSU's opponents in their last bowl game against an SEC team, which was also the last time OSU played in a bowl game in New Orleans). More winning

Ohio State later vacated all wins during the season for an official 0-1 record. ding ding ding cheating wins

Sorry I just cant stand one fucking thing about Ohio and drew fat fuck carey.

Tennessee is going DOWN on Saturday. The Gamecocks D is gonna make the Volunteers their bitches. Connor Shaw will have a good game, maybe not amazing but good enough to win. Brandon Wilds will get his first start at RB and I think he'll have a breakout game. I love how Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee fans talk crap about S.Car being "mediocre" and saying we always will be...hell we beat all three of y'all last year and so far UGA again thid year...what does that make you? BELOW freaking average. South Cack Gamecocks are on the rise homie!

What sayeth you about my smack talk?

OSU wouldnt even get out of its conference, never mind past LSU or bama. You are talking like an asshole.

your tripping, right?

let's look at tOSU's conference losses this season, minus 3 points against MSU and 7 points against Nebraska. so you're saying, without their star offensive starts... and let me remind you... TERRELLE PRYOR (who raeped an Arkansas SEC-fellated defense last year), that we wouldn't have been able to score AT LEAST 3 or 7 points a game?

without TP starting? I don't how you think my logic is flawed in this. you are the one who is an asshole

and even now, right after Michigan State upset Wisconsin? and keep in mind, tOSU is playing Wisconsin at home at night. without all that firepower, you still think we would have lost those games and would have had NO SHOT against Wisconsin?

and I will not even dignify a response from a provoking USCe fan telling me about starting/bringing up dirty players! you guys "have oh so much talent," but you still suck, btw, Spurrier must be too old to teach a QB anything. Rex Grossman

Im so tired of hearing about tOSU and Terrelle Pryor. The guy wasnt that great in college and he sure as fuck would be getting murdered by an ALA or LSU defense if somehow tOSU made it to the NC. Oh this is from the sugar bowl summary btw...

oh wow but I do have to answer to this comment, because it's too easy

first off, you may have written these things while your pig butt was still sore from New Years last year, but are you really asking what did Terrelle Pryor do college?

you're right, he never did win that National Title that we thought his dumb-ass would bring (he was always one loss away), but just because you are absolutely biased against this guy and hate him, don't let that cloud your judgment (he's no Archie Griffin to me)

I will just pull the easiest stat out of my ass... in the last two BCS games he played in, he was both the Rose Bowl MVP and the Sugar Bowl MVP

... and what did Ryan Mallet ever do? except for give TP a good run for his money in the whole being an asshole department

SUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE -- your fan-base are all rednecks

vacated record, disgraced coach, butthurt fans with a napoleon complex about living in a postindustrial wasteland.

GO BLUE

and I will not even dignify a response from a provoking USCe fan telling me about starting/bringing up dirty players! you guys "have oh so much talent," but you still suck, btw, Spurrier must be too old to teach a QB anything. Rex Grossman

You just did dignify a response with this response. And what dirty players do we have? Wesley Saunders? Kicked his ass off the team before he got to play a game this season. Yea it must suck that we've been top 20 the entire season while you fools are unranked. Can you really blame Spurrier for Garcia's complete meltdown? The guy came into the season as the best QB statistically in the SEC and started sucking, and Spurs stuck by him to prove he's not a jerk, which cost us a loss to Auburn or we'd be undefeated and top 10. Spurrier may be many things but he's a great coach with high moral standards and he doesn't CHEAT.

and as long as we beat Michigan, I'll be happy

despite all our pit-falls this year, I'd take tOSU over UGA easily, and would bet money on the upset of South Carolina

and no back-up to my retort (that makes way too much sense, logically) to your troll-like statements. you know I'm going to bite each time, so I am an easy troll, but their is sense in what I was saying. which might be why it wasn't addressed completely

the athletes are still here, not there

Last edited:
0 and 1 record, and you'd still have all these losses from suspended players even if tp stayed on.

once again, say it with me, shit.team.is.shit.

well, we're starting freshman justin worley at qb on saturday against the cocksuckers.

Vol Nation: 117
CoggChuggers: 6

You just did dignify a response with this response. And what dirty players do we have? Wesley Saunders? Kicked his ass off the team before he got to play a game this season. Yea it must suck that we've been top 20 the entire season while you fools are unranked. Can you really blame Spurrier for Garcia's complete meltdown? The guy came into the season as the best QB statistically in the SEC and started sucking, and Spurs stuck by him to prove he's not a jerk, which cost us a loss to Auburn or we'd be undefeated and top 10. Spurrier may be many things but he's a great coach with high moral standards and he doesn't CHEAT.

I just spit coke all over my keyboard when I read the part about Spurriers high moral standards. This is the guy who reinstated Garcia 6 times because yall didnt have anyone else worth a shit Steve is so desperate to win another SEC championship that he would sell his soul to whoever for it. Like I said in another post if Shaw had come out and thrown 6 picks against Kentucky Garcia would have gotten a 7th chance.

I just spit coke all over my keyboard when I read the part about Spurriers high moral standards. This is the guy who reinstated Garcia 6 times because yall didnt have anyone else worth a shit Steve is so desperate to win another SEC championship that he would sell his soul to whoever for it. Like I said in another post if Shaw had come out and thrown 6 picks against Kentucky Garcia would have gotten a 7th chance.

Typical response by someone who has no idea of what Spurrier is really about. Call him outdated or whatever you want like that, but Spurrier's career is very much based on his high moral standards which is a major part of his big ego. He does not tolerate cheating in any way shape or form, and you will never see an investigation that implicates him as an NCAA rules violator. He did give Garcia many chances but you must understand that Garcia did everything right in terms of getting reinstated. This is one person, and everyone seems to forget that Spurrier has also kicked many guys off the team for committing serious violations (which Garcia never really did until the end). Some people see the one-liners on TV and read a biased article and think Spurrier is an arrogant d-bag. Nothing could be further from the truth. He has always been honest with fans and recruits, and he prides himself in being an honest person. Like I said, it is part of his ego, but that's who he is.

Sorry to keep bringing up the Bama/LSU game, but if we play like we did against the Vols we are gonna get our ass handed to us. I'm still amazed at all of the missed tackles we have. It's almost embarrassing. Here is to hoping we have our shit together after a week off.

fwiw, i feel like i have to say 'go hokies/cowboys' in memoriam of our fallen friend, melange

i pour one out for ya nigga <3

RIP Melange

even as a die-hard Steelers fan, and the Cowboys are our most bitter rivals (besides maybe the Patriots, Browns, Bengals, Baltimore, and Raiders)

I will say... Go Cowboys

:(

every day should truly be Saturday... this season changes most gorgeously in this Midwestern air, as the leaves creep a more blood-like crimson red t/o each passing day...

it's Saturday! and it's my first night off in what seems like ages. my boss tried to get me to come in and bartend a wedding party, but I pointed out two facts that it was my one and only day off for a long time, and it is an Ohio State University night game

this year, I moved from the outskirts of campus hipsterdom, do a more downtown grown-up city art chic district

Saturday night I am going to my favorite campus dive bar, across the street (most dangerously) from my former domicile

and drinking my Buckeyes to the ever-hated team from the State of Cheese. most every year, this match-up determined which team would go to the higher BCS bowl. although the times, they are a-changin, tOSU still has a chance when it's a night game in the Horseshoe. our coaching has finally made the transition from maddeningly surreal to actually plausibly fitting the strength of our roster

Wisco's Russel Wilson, a disgraceful ACC ex-pat (who wouldn't want to get away from the Boston College former h/c Tom O'Brien??) might be the best QB in the Big Ten, armed with athleticism + a savvy seniority-fueled intelligence for the game

but tOSU's Braxton Miller still seems like a wild-horse, trying to tame it's nature enough to settle down and play footbaw in its most natural

it's a night game at the Shoe... it's a night game at the Shoe... Fuck Michigan...

ohio-stadium-at-night.jpg

and

1211694601-media.jpeg

so who's going to watch some games?

I've got my first glorious day off in a couple weeks. they called me in last Saturday, and I didn't mind, because the Buckeyes had a bye week. they tried to call me in today, but I said hell no, did they really think I was going to miss a tOSU VS Wisco night game?? I can be such a hick sometimes

I think I'm going to go with the promising match-up of Nebraska VS Michigan State. two good QBs in Kirk Cousins (arm) and Martinez (legs). it's kinda odd seeing a team live and die, still, with the option as much as Nebraska does. I guess they do throw more than say, Georgia Tech or something. Michigan State's defensive is stout while Nebraska's is porous

I'm taking Sparty

Status
Not open for further replies.