• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the official 2008-09 NCAA football thread!

Another time waster for you - simulated matchups with a surprising amount of depth for you to work with (teams from various years, you can edit the lineups, set home-away, gameplans for each team, weather, etc)

whatifsports.com/ncaafb

Everytime I run it I get about UF 42 - OU 28 :eek:

Still if you wanted, find out how your '82 dawgs would matchup against the '96 gators or the '05 trojans....mix'n'match :)

Florida to cruise to another NC tonight.
Wont be as close as many predict, game over by HT.
45-27 sounds about right.

6a00e553e551d1883401053644ac9d970b-500wi

for the texas whiners :eek:

BOOMER SOONER!!!! I love my Dawgs and the SEC, but I cannot pull for UF. I lived in Okla. for a while and saw a lot of these players on OU when they were in high school and it does not surprise me that they made it to the Bowl Championship Game. I'm so sick of Teblow and FU its not even funny. Great, great team, but I HATE THEM. Good game so far..

not that either team met my expectations, but I mist say the sooner run game was good. still glad the SEC's gators took home another NC.

First Half:
7 - 7 ? .... blech
I was embarrassed at the OU running game operating at will, but at least the defense made the goal line stand when required. And props to OU for answering immediately after UF scored. First INT I blame on Tebow and a floaty throw, second I'll agree he probably couldn't see the defender (but it didn't look like the throw was going to get to the receiver even if the defender wasn't there).

Second Half:
Better. Again, OU answered UF's touchdown. Some better play by the UF defense (the 2nd INT of Bradford was, IMO, the play of the game), but I'll share my overall thoughts on the defense in a moment. I don't know how much Tebow took it on his shoulders to run out the game or if it was the actually coach-called plays, but he did it very well - didn't seem like OU had an answer for him :\ Have the Big12 defenses not faced hard runners? They stuffed our backs for the most part (other than Harvin), so maybe it was an alignment issues - spread the D with receivers allowing Tebow to be the lone back running and therefore he had less hands grabbing at him. Whatever, it worked. But my gawd, how many times did UF give up yards based on a broken tackle? Seriously, I'd have every defender start NOW on re-learning the basics of tackling, as I saw way to many OU yards based on crappy tackling by UF (including the second touchdown :! ).

Game overall:
OU fucked themselves. They had a great defensive plan, and I thought they carried out pretty well. Props to their players on that side of the ball. As for the offense, I'll admit UF got the job done, but I really think most of that had to do with OU's "hurry up offense" taking 15 second breaks to get set, check back to the sidelines, get set again ... 8) I don't recall seeing that in the Big12 chumpionship (maybe I overlooked it), and certainly don't recall it from this season, but I wholly believe the UF defense faced a faster paced offense going against 2 scout team offenses. This I hang on the OU coaches - most of the offensive success was when they DID quick snap....they just didn't do that enough.

UF ... ehhh. Congrats, I suppose? Didn't feel like a 'great game' to me either. Defense appeared porous at times to the OU run, held up very well against the pass (any long yardage passes were mostly YAC - demerits on tackling, but solid deep coverage). Offense....other than the 2 INTs, I'd say it was solid. Primarily the Harvin and Tebow show, with some long throws to a mix of recievers (god, I love our Tight End).

Ultimately, I'd give OU a B+, being hurt by their coaching. I'd give UF an A-, but they weren't awe inspiring. I'd probably grade the game itself as a B to a B+ :\

Here's why I'd grade somebody out as an F ... F is for Fox, or as I called them most of the night, Fucks.

First of all, I'll let them slide on using announcers nobody's heard of or cares to hear - gotta break people in somewhere, but why the NC....whatever. WTF is up with the announcers not even being able to keep track of what down it is? When it's on the freakin' screen? They've got stats guys feeding them additional info, bugs in their ear from the producers, hell cameras showing the down markers...and it take half a drive to figure out what down they are on?

For graphics, I'd noticed in other Fox covered BCS games they didn't have a play clock visible. I was worried they'd carry that to the NC...and yup, they did. Okay, thanks for a timer counting how long between snaps so we can see how non-hurry-up that OU hurry-up offense was running, but every pro and ncaa basketball and football game has a game clock. Shot clocks for basketball, and a timer for the snap...you know, that "delay of game penalty"? that "clock management skill by the QBs"? Guess it wasn't important to whomever works at Fox, but the rest of us would have appreciated seeing it :\

And what was up with the split screens? How many OU offensive plays started with a view of the OC in the booth, a few idiots on the sideline doing a hand jive, a closeup of Sam looking like he's woken up late for an exam he forgot about, and a view of the rest of the players actually getting ready to play. Maybe I'm brainwashed by actually watching football for years, and I'm used to watching everyone line up...watch the game clock count down, and then the play is begun. Maybe I just didn't see what was so critical about watching some fat guy behind the glass not moving or doing anything of any interest. Maybe I just am not sophisticated enough to appreciate the effort by OU to signal in the call with a few decoys. Maybe I haven't had enough time to appreciate Sam's deep intellect and his ability to digest play calls and convey them to the team. So, if we need that 4-square version of non-information, how come it was only on OU's offense? Never for their defense, or either squad for UF. Was the producer's son the signal calling decoy and this was the only way to get him some air time? wtf :!

And I ought to thank Fox for the bruise in my arm. I could feel their pain anytime anyone went down. Why? Because of that oh-so-smooth transition from an injury to a commercial. My wife thought I'd switched channels on her and proceeded to smack me. No word from the announcers on 'be right back', no graphics indicating the game was being switched over to commercials...just :BLIP: here you are :eek:

I've watched a LOT of college football, and plenty of pro football. That was one of the worst produced viewing events I've ever seen in my life. I mean, maybe ESPN has me spoiled, or at least addicted to their professionalism in coverage. But this appeared to me, and I would imagine to even the casual non-invested observer, to be a total crap production.

How long is Fox's contract on the BCS?

==============================================

Bonus coverage - switched to ESPN for the post game analysis of the analysis of the analyis of the ....

Can't say I was too surprised to watch the cretins in the background hootin' and hollerin' and generally embarassing themselves and all of Gator Nation behind Lee and Kirk's talking heads. I swear, I love UF to death, but those people made me want to cut their family trees down at the base, because there weren't any branhes involved to be trimmed out. Morons.

Pics of Gainesville celebrating, as ESPN cut to it periodically, were what I'd expect. Drunks milling around, a few idiots on street poles (standing on the walk-don't_walk signs), but nobody setting cars on fire (tOSU?) or flashing titties (dammit!), or other beyond ridiculous behaviour. Foolish, yes. Celebratory, yes. Leaps and bounds beyond the monkeys loose in the Miami background for the ESPN talking head shots...absolutely.

Final thoughts, as I'm sure I'm the one that will be killing this thread at this point, is if I think UF is the true #1.....yeah, I suppose.

Everyone agreed to the BCS bullshit, and the technical aspect of crowning it's NC winner as the NC - but I'll admit I'm partial to the AP people who voted with what they believed, not what was required. Would I put UF or UTAH or USC at the top? I can't say. I'd give it to UF, not so much as a homer (again, their win wasn't that impressive, IMO). But if I imagined a series of neutral field games, would I predict UF over UTAH? Who would win between UTAH and USC? Or if TX was still in that mix? We need a playoff. Even as a Gator who will enjoy being a national champion this year, I'll admit it feels a bit hollow. We need a freakin' playoff. Preferably one that isn't covered by Fox. :|

Final thoughts

Tebow was awesome, and validated all the people who though he should have got the Heisman. He will make a great H back in the NFL.

Bradford is nothing special, and will be a bust in the NFL, especially if he comes out this year. I don think he will be anything special if he comes out next year either, i didnt see anything tonight that made me say " wow" when he faced a defense with NFL speed.

If im looking for a QB to develop Mark Sanchez is way better than Bradford, he has a terrific arm,and MUCH better touch than Bradford, he can make all the NFL throws, but needs to stay in school another year.

Give me Tom Brandstater over Bradford anyday, if im looking to draft a QB this year.( this year)

1. Florida
2. Utah
3. USC
4. Texas
5. Oklahoma

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Utah received 16 1st place votes and USC got 1.

Utah is #1 in my poll

I didnt see anything in last nights sloppy Gators win , or in Texas' struggling with OSU to make me think Utah couldnt beat either of these teams on a neutral field.

They also had far less problems with Alabama than Florida did.

This just in ...

Movement before the snap
Florida Offense

(yeah...that damn 5th yr senior....wtf?)

The 2008 college football season ended less than 24 hours ago. But it's never too early to take a look at 2009, so here's the way-too-early Top 25 for the upcoming season.

Once again, some very familiar names are at the top.

1. Florida Gators

Don't be surprised to see the Gators go wire-to-wire at No. 1 in 2009. Florida might return as many as 10 starters on defense (star junior linebacker Brandon Spikes is expected to enter the NFL draft), and much of its firepower on offense will be back, too. Quarterback Tim Tebow probably will return for his senior season, although speedy receiver Percy Harvin might turn pro.

2. Texas Longhorns

With quarterback Colt McCoy coming back for his senior season, the Longhorns once again will be as explosive as any offense in the country. Four starters should be back from a very young offensive line, and receiver Jordan Shipley was granted a sixth year of eligibility by the NCAA. Texas has to do a better job of running the football in 2009. The defensive line will be gutted, and All-American end Brian Orakpo and tackle Roy Miller won't be easy to replace.

3. Oklahoma Sooners

If current sophomore Sam Bradford returns to school, the Sooners should have a high-scoring offense once again. It might not be as easy, however, for the reigning Heisman Trophy winner in 2009. Oklahoma will have to replace four starters on its offensive line, and leading receiver Juaquin Iglesias is departing. Tight end Jermaine Gresham might enter the NFL draft.

4. USC Trojans

The Trojans will start 2009 ranked in the top five, but don't be surprised if they struggle to stay there. USC's ferocious defense will be gutted by personnel losses. Three of the four starting defensive linemen will have to be replaced, and all three starting linebackers will be gone. At least one starting defensive back must be replaced, and possibly three if junior safety Taylor Mays enters the NFL draft and cornerback Josh Pinkard isn't given a sixth year of eligibility by the NCAA. The offense could be very good if junior quarterback Mark Sanchez returns to school.

5. Alabama Crimson Tide

Alabama fans learned how valuable All-American left tackle Andre Smith was to the offense in the Crimson Tide's 31-17 loss to Utah in the Allstate Sugar Bowl. The Tide will go into the 2009 season without their two best offensive linemen -- center Antoine Caldwell was a senior and Smith is entering the NFL draft as a junior. Senior quarterback John Parker Wilson is done, and Greg McElroy and Star Jackson will battle for the starting job this spring. Nine starters are expected to be back on defense -- if junior nose tackle Terrence Cody returns for the 2009 season.

6. Ohio State Buckeyes

Much of Ohio State's success in 2009 might be determined by quarterback Terrelle Pryor's development during the offseason. Pryor played remarkably well as a freshman, but he must become a more polished passer for the offense to be truly effective. Pryor's job would have been easier if tailback Chris "Beanie" Wells had returned to school, but he declared for the NFL draft. The Buckeyes lose a lot of star power on defense -- All-American linebacker James Laurinaitis, Thorpe Award winner Malcolm Jenkins and linebacker Marcus Freeman were seniors.

7. Virginia Tech Hokies

If we learned anything from Virginia Tech's 10-4 season, it's that Frank Beamer is one of the best coaches in the business. After losing to East Carolina in the opener and struggling early in conference play, Virginia Tech rallied to win its second straight ACC championship. The Hokies should have nine starters back on offense, including quarterback Tyrod Taylor and tailback Darren Evans. Only four starters will be lost on defense, but cornerback Victor "Macho" Harris is one of them.

8. Boise State Broncos

The 2008 season didn't end the way the Broncos hoped, as they suffered their first loss in a 17-16 defeat to TCU in the San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl. But Boise State again will have a chance to run the table in 2009. Star tailback Ian Johnson is departing, but quarterback Kellen Moore played very well as a freshman, and top receivers Jeremy Childs and Austin Pettis are expected back. The linebacker corps will have to be rebuilt, but the secondary should be very good if cornerback Kyle Wilson returns for his senior season.

9. LSU Tigers

Freshman quarterback Jordan Jefferson's performance in LSU's 38-3 win over Georgia Tech in the Chick-fil-A Bowl gives the Tigers plenty of hope for 2009. Inconsistent quarterback play and a surprisingly porous defense were LSU's biggest deficiencies in 2008. Former Tennessee defensive coordinator John Chavis should shore up the defense, which must replace its entire defensive line and middle linebacker Darry Beckwith.

10. Oklahoma State Cowboys

It's still hard to gauge whether the Cowboys are a real threat to Oklahoma and Texas in the Big 12 South. They won eight of their first nine games in 2008, but then lost three of their last four. Oklahoma State's defense was gashed in those three losses, allowing 56 points to Texas Tech, 61 to Oklahoma and 42 to Oregon. Oklahoma State again figures to have one of the country's best offenses, with quarterback Zac Robinson, running back Kendall Hunter and receiver Dez Bryant coming back. Tight end Brandon Pettigrew will be missed.

11. Penn State Nittany Lions

The defending Big Ten champions will have to replace much of their firepower on offense. Receivers Jordan Norwood, Derrick Williams and Deon Butler are departing. Three offensive linemen will also have to be replaced, including center A.Q. Shipley. Quarterback Daryll Clark and tailback Evan Royster are expected to return. The losses on defense could be big, too, especially if junior end Aaron Maybin enters the NFL draft.

12. Ole Miss Rebels

Houston Nutt did a remarkable job in his first season at Ole Miss, finishing with a 9-4 record and beating Texas Tech 47-34 in the AT&T Cotton Bowl. Ole Miss will have to replace All-American left tackle Michael Oher on offense, and the defensive line will lose tackle Peria Jerry and possibly end Greg Hardy. Quarterback Jevan Snead played better down the stretch and leads a very versatile offense.

13. Iowa Hawkeyes

After a couple of mediocre seasons, coach Kirk Ferentz seems to have the Iowa program back on track. The Hawkeyes won six of their last seven games to finish 9-4, including a 31-10 rout of South Carolina in the Outback Bowl. Six starters are expected back on offense, but Iowa will have to replace star running back Shonn Greene. He'll enter the NFL draft after rushing for 1,850 yards and 20 touchdowns, both school records. Defensive tackles Matt Kroul and Mitch King will be big losses on defense.

14. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

The Yellow Jackets' 38-3 loss to LSU in the Chick-fil-A Bowl didn't diminish what they accomplished in coach Paul Johnson's first season. Georgia Tech finished 9-4, including its first victory over rival Georgia since 2000. The Yellow Jackets will return all 11 players who started on offense in the bowl game. Quarterback Josh Nesbitt should be more comfortable in his second season running Johnson's triple-option spread offense, and running backs Jonathan Dwyer and Roddy Jones form a great one-two punch. Nine starters are expected to return on defense, but Tech will have to replace defensive linemen Vance Walker, Darryl Richard and Michael Johnson.

15. Georgia Bulldogs

The Bulldogs lost much of their offense when quarterback Matthew Stafford and running back Knowshon Moreno announced they'll forgo their final college season to enter the NFL draft. Georgia's coaches are confident Joe Cox can get the job done at quarterback in 2009, and Caleb King and Richard Samuel were highly recruited running backs. Receiver A.J. Green was sensational as a freshman and is a big-play threat the Bulldogs lacked in recent seasons. The defense must get tougher, and the Bulldogs will have to find consistent pass-rushers.

16. TCU Horned Frogs

Behind the country's No. 1 defense, the Horned Frogs finished 11-2 in 2008, beating Boise State 17-16 in the San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl. As many as eight defensive starters will have to be replaced if junior defensive end Jerry Hughes enters the NFL draft. Middle linebacker Jason Phillips and safety Stephen Hodge will be big losses, too. Six starters are expected back on offense, including quarterback Andy Dalton.

17. Oregon Ducks

There's much uncertainty surrounding the Ducks heading into the offseason. Will coach Mike Bellotti return for another season -- or will he turn the program over to offensive coordinator Chip Kelly? After suffering a myriad of injuries at quarterback, Oregon won its last four games to finish 10-3. Quarterback Jeremiah Masoli brought stability to the offense. The Ducks lose tailback Jeremiah Johnson and receivers Terence Scott and Jaison Williams. Three offensive linemen also must be replaced, including center Max Unger. The personnel losses will be heavy on defense, too. Defensive end Nick Reed, both tackles and safety Patrick Chung are leaving.

18. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

How excited should we be about Notre Dame's 49-21 victory over Hawaii in the Sheraton Hawaii Bowl? The Irish beat a mediocre team on its home field, but quarterback Jimmy Clausen showed why he was once ranked the No. 1 high school quarterback in the country. If Clausen continues to improve over the offseason, the Irish have reason to be excited about 2009. They have good playmakers on offense. Golden Tate is an exceptional receiver, and Michael Floyd showed he can be a deep threat. Notre Dame expects to return eight starters on offense and five on defense. The defensive line and secondary will have to be rebuilt. The Irish will play seven teams that played in bowl games in 2008, but six of those games will be played at home.

19. Florida State Seminoles

The Seminoles have slowly gotten better the past two seasons, as coach-in-waiting Jimbo Fisher continues to make his mark on the offense. FSU was the youngest team in the country in 2008 -- 39 first-year players saw action and six true freshmen started games. Three freshmen and two sophomores started on the offensive line. Fisher believes Christian Ponder will be one of the best quarterbacks to play at FSU, but he must become more consistent. The Seminoles will have to replace only two starters on offense: receiver Greg Carr and tailback Antone Smith. The losses on defense will hurt more, with two defensive ends and two linebackers leaving.

20. California Bears

The Bears overcame inconsistent quarterback play to finish 9-4 in 2008. Even though senior Nate Longshore is moving on, Kevin Riley won't automatically inherit the QB job. Coach Jeff Tedford will give current redshirt freshman Brock Mansion an opportunity to win the job. The Bears will rely heavily on running back Jahvid Best, and must replace center Alex Mack and guard Noris Malele. The linebacker corps will be gutted, with outside linebacker Zack Follett and both inside linebackers moving on.

21. Utah Utes

The Utes finished the 2008 season as the only unbeaten team in the country after upsetting Alabama 31-17 in the Sugar Bowl. They will have to replace quarterback Brian Johnson, their top three receivers and the right side of their offensive line. Nine starters are expected to return from one of the country's best defenses. Kicker/punter Louie Sakoda also will be difficult to replace. The Utes will play three difficult road games: at Oregon, BYU and TCU.

22. Nebraska Cornhuskers

The Cornhuskers made big strides under first-year coach Bo Pelini. So much so that they might be ready to challenge Kansas for the Big 12 North title in 2009. To take the next step, though, Nebraska will have to replace most of its skill players. Quarterback Joe Ganz, I-back Marlon Lucky and receivers Nate Swift and Todd Peterson are all departing. Seven starters will be back on defense if nose tackle Ndamukong Suh returns for his senior season.

23. Kansas Jayhawks

The Jayhawks couldn't match the success of their breakout season in 2007, slipping from 12-1 to 8-5 in 2008. But there are plenty of reasons for optimism in 2009. Quarterback Todd Reesing, tailback Jake Sharp and receivers Dezmon Briscoe and Kerry Meier return from an offense that averaged better than 430 yards per game. Seven defensive starters are expected to return, but losing linebackers James Holt, Joe Mortensen and Mike Rivera will hurt. They were three of the team's top four tacklers and the heart and soul of the defense.

24. BYU Cougars

The Cougars fell short of their "quest for perfection" in 2008, losing to TCU 32-7, at Utah 48-24, and to Arizona 31-21 in the Pioneer Las Vegas Bowl. BYU will need to find a replacement for wide receiver Austin Collie, who declared for the NFL draft. The Cougars are waiting to see if tight end Dennis Pitta will return for his senior season. Quarterback Max Hall and running back Harvey Unga are definitely returning, but four starting offensive linemen will have to be replaced. Nine starters are expected back on defense.

25. Texas Tech Red Raiders

The Red Raiders were fortunate to keep coach Mike Leach, who is close to signing a contract extension. Leach will have his hands full preparing for 2009, as Texas Tech must replace record-setting quarterback Graham Harrell and probably All-American wide receiver Michael Crabtree. The heart of the offensive line -- left tackle Ryland Reed, left guard Louis Vasquez and center Stephen Hamby -- also will have to be replaced. Sophomore QB Taylor Potts should step right into Leach's pass-happy attack. Eight starters are expected back on defense, but the Red Raiders must continue to get better on that side of the ball.

I haven't given this list much consideration, but I can tell you that UGA will finish next season considerably higher than they are here. We are deep at QB and RB, so losing Stafford and Moreno isn't too bad, and the defense is going to be more mature than it was this year. ND's presence in this top 25 is an insult.

Utah have beaten.....

1- the highest ranked team that Florida beat.

2-the highest ranked team that Oklahoma beat.

3- the highest ranked team that USC beat.

All three of them.

And they are also the only undefeated team. When it is put that way it is very hard to argue against.

USC lost to Oregon St, Utah beat them, and Utah smashed Bama, by more points than Florida did in a neutral/homeish Bama game

Utah = National champs IMHO.

Timmy is commin back for sure, and we will see about percy harvin on friday.

GO GATORS!

Pander, at least it stayed in the SEC right? For the 3rd straight year, even when they said it was the SECs off year, we can beat any conference in the Nation!

The Liberal Media said:
USC lost to Oregon St, Utah beat them, and Utah smashed Bama, by more points than Florida did in a neutral/homeish Bama game

Utah = National champs IMHO.

Utah beat only three top 25 teams, and have an easier schedule than Ohio State. If you put Auburn, ALabama, Miss State, Arkansas, Tenn, Georgia, and Florida in that conferance, anyone of those teams would be undefeated every year.

ESPN said:
@ Michigan 1-0 (0-0) W 25-23
UNLV 2-0 (1-0) W 42-21
@ Utah State 3-0 (1-0) W 58-10
@ Air Force 4-0 (2-0) W 30-23
Weber State 5-0 (2-0) W 37-21
Oregon State 6-0 (2-0) W 31-28
@ Wyoming 7-0 (3-0) W 40-7
Colorado State 8-0 (4-0) W 49-16
@ New Mexico 9-0 (5-0) W 13-10
No. 12 TCU 10-0 (6-0) W 13-10
@ San Diego State 11-0 (7-0) W 63-14
No. 14 Brigham Young 12-0 (8-0) W 48-24
vs. No. 4 Alabama

They beat a couple good teams, but they just dont have a difficult schedule. Look at the teams they did beat.

Michigan: 3-9
TCU and ALabama are the only noteworthy teams on the list. If Utah would get some big names in their regular season where there would normally be nobodies, they could have a chance. If these little schools want to be taken seriously, they should play big schools instead of nobodies on the nonconference play

Replace Michigan with Ohio State. Oregon State with Texas or Texas Tech, and Webber with Arkansas or Tennessee

Of you can beat two out of three of those teams then they can talk, but look at their history. They go undefeated almost every year, but they mostly play in conference, and little schools. How often does the National Champ go undefeated in the SEC, or the Big 12? its more and more rare. Is that not telling you something? Utah, and those schools are not being challenged enough.

Last edited:
Also, TLB, I do not see the game as hollow. I think the Offense was a little late. But our Defense won the game and I was happy with the result.

But My question to you is this. Did you agree with Tim Tebow getting MVP? I was not. I thought the Tight End Aaron Hernandez should of got the award. He was able to run when Tebow could not. He broke tackles, and was holding the Offense while nobody did anything. Tebow could not run, and he was rarely throwing the ball. Harvin was not getting the ball, and I felt like if they werent going to use Harvin, why let him play?
In the end, I serioulsy think Hernandez earned MVP, maybe I am mistaken?

I have a strong feeling of conference solidarity that probably wouldn't exist were it not for this forum. <3 My father doesn't understand how I can root for Florida. I had to explain that they have the internet in Ohio now.

The SEC doesn't have off years. This is something the rest of the country is going to have to get used to. Stoops and Meyer are both from Ohio. The midwest has had its time in the sun. Today, top level talent is coming from down South. Expect several more decades of the same.

you are right, Stoops and Meyer are both from the Ohio State University. the Midwest just experienced a down year, but under Terrelle Pryor it seems like the Buckeyes should be back this year and the year after. it will be tough for OSU to replace so many defensive standouts, but they have been a program (defensively) that reloads rather quickly. who wants to be the next All-American Linebacker from the state of Ohio?

Tim Tebow may be one of the greatest college football players of all time. more importantly, he is annoying and is too nice of a guy for me to ever like. why would he want to go to the pros where he would probably be a mediocre H back? he is living it up in sunny inbred central Florida.

lets not forget all those brown boys he circumcises in the off season in Asia's Florida-- the Philippines. ;)

Heh, just found a site with 20 cool screen caps from gameday where they are highlighting some of the more creative signs put up by fans in the background.

link

A few....

e16c8b19c505bdf4f2590b91644d1014.jpg

project1.jpg

oj.gif