• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the nfl 11-12 playoff picture prediction thread

Must be nice to have a team that consistently has amazing fan support and makes it to the playoffs.

I realize not every fan can be lucky enough to have the Rooneys, but shit, it's nothing the 49ers haven't experienced themselves at one point. in fact, hearing the media spew how San Fran is returning to glory 24/7 was annoying, all year

I even almost forgot about this hate until they flashed former Oilers Coach Bum Phillips and his mug on the screen, totally brought back memories

I think theres gonna be a hate page made in a scrapbook tonight!! :D

Texans D were beastly tonight. Glad the Ravens dont have to go there, we'll see how Yates performs under pressure in Baltimore. Pac Jones should retire after that performance.

Bengals must be happy with the two first round picks they have coming up!

bringing up the scrapbook?? fuck off lol

but yeah, the Red Rocket aka Andy Dalton is a surprisingly good QB and AJ Green is tite. sadly for suburu and myself, the Bengals are going to be a legit team for years to come

wine and buds, who else is watching some footbaw right now??

haha couldnt resist! cider and buds all the way.

Hope this game gets nasty man and Schwartz has a conniption fit. The last game Fairley was causing serious havoc until he got injured. Still, Brees gets rid of the ball to quick to get sacked

Today's games should be interesting. Steelers are a lock - unless we have another Timmy T miracle (which I doubt - he seems like a good kid though). Falcons and Giants should be more competitive - each team has some outstanding WRs and Cruz has been a beast (especially in Fantasy). Either team could edge it but I'm going with the Birds. Time for Matt Ryan to show everyone he is the real deal. I think he does it.

Why are these teams trying to run the ball so much?

They both have elite QB's, receiving corps, and are facing garbage secondary's.

What am I missing here?

Run the ball numerous times and then pull off the big run fake 80 yarder down the field is my guess.

matt ryan is better than half of the starting qbs in the league

but not elite

eli, borderline

Why are these teams trying to run the ball so much?

They both have elite QB's, receiving corps, and are facing garbage secondary's.

What am I missing here?
Both teams know that they are facing elite QBs, so are running it to keep them off the field.

0 offensive points with 9 minutes to go for the falcons. That is some epic failure.

I would make Mike Smith walk home after this game and then fire him. Embarrassing playcalling, time-management, stubbornness, heartless performance. Great D from the Giants

wild card weekend
suburu 3-1
alasdairm 2-2
axl blaze 2-2
Care 2-2
MikeOekiM 2-2
thebay420 2-2
Tommyboy 1-3

standings through wild card weekend
Code:
suburu     3  1  0.750
alasdairm  2  2  0.500
axl blaze  2  2  0.500
Care       2  2  0.500
MikeOekiM  2  2  0.500
thebay420  2  2  0.500
Tommyboy   1  3  0.250

divisional round
no @ sf
den @ ne
hou @ bal
nyg @ gb

alasdair

i should have gotten extra points for picking broncos but then minus another extra point for picking falcons so nevermind im back where we started