Social The NEW "What Song Fits Your Current Mood" Thread

Start up with Drake Knife Talk with 21 SAVAGE() You know music is all programing for you mood, even subconsciously it effects, the way your day is gonna go or the options you might take when copping what you crave, so when im in the mood to get f*k'd up i put "Fetty" by maxo Kream with Da$h early when omw to grab some xans and pop a few if i have money buys some oxies while im at it, it really gets me in the mood, next stop, DOPE, everytime i go out its around 6 so from i cop the xans to calm my nerves untill i can get the H,DOPE, since its an half n hour away with traffic, I DONT CONDONE DRIVING INOTXICATED, unless you have a tolerance to them like i do since, i get them scripted for the day, when i get the dope i switch to SUICIDE BOYS the song "O'Pana" from gangsta to memphis undergound gray 59 and right now im listening to Lil Peep (BENZ TRUP PT.2) and then Lil JEEP by Lil PEEP

I have the powr to recognize a bad mood and take remediative action before I combust like I did this morning have a nice day

"She's gone" was released as a single in 1973. It was a major hit in Hall & Oates' home market of Philadelphia[citation needed] and peaked nationally at No. 60 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Nearly three years later in 1976, after Hall & Oates had moved to RCA Records and had scored the hit "Sara Smile", Atlantic Records re-released the original single under a different number (Atlantic 3332). This time, "She's Gone" was a hit, peaking at No. 7 on the Billboard Hot 100. On the R&B chart, the song peaked at No. 93.[5] On the Radio & Records airplay chart, the song debuted at No. 37 on the August 13, 1976 issue; after six weeks it reached a peak of No. 8, staying there for three weeks, with four weeks in the top 10 of the chart

Al Wilson, Lou Rawls, Tavares and others have covered it

Last edited:
^Fuck, so sorry to hear you're in a deficit, man. Can you get provisions, anywhere, or, plan to get them? Don't neglect yourself, or let yourself be neglected. ♥️

Last edited:
^Fuck, so sorry to hear you're in a deficit, man. Can you get provisions, anywhere, or, plan to get them? Don't neglect yourself, or let yourself be neglected. ♥️

Video unavailable.

In a very bad place. My entire paycheck is gone in two days no food here yet i work like a donkey
Check in w/ me in a week, meanwhile what state are you in and what is sucking up your funds?