• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The new class system

I love all styles of music. What I hate is talentless hacks who steal the efforts of others and claim them as their own. These suckers of satans cock tend to focus their attention on the most mainstream genres of music, such as RnB... hence, the majority of RnB I hear I don't like.

Best current example.... fkn SOS by Rhianna... ever heard the song Tainted Love? You should have, it's been covered by a ton of bands... the thing is, they were covering the song, not stealing the music.

I Do Agree... It's A Really Shit Track... What Makes You Think It's RnB An' Not Pop?

knight_marshall said:
the thing is, they were covering the song, not stealing the music.

Define,
if you could.

*stirs pot*

In fact,
that, too,
gives me an idea...

^^ lemme guess, you have a massive "sampling is awesome!" comeback ready to unleash

if so, i won't waste my time typing mine

It Not Waste, It's Recyclin'

You're playin' Lemming's too!
Awesome.
Isn't it cool when they all blow up!

NB: I'm usin' my leash to hold up my baggy-non-ghey-stonewash-genes, dude.

no i can't define better... i don't actually care if she gave credit to the original writers of the usic... the difference is it's not a cover, and its not a sample... it's like the original music, minus lyrics, plus some shitty synths and drum lines. and we all know that the retards who enjoy it aren't dancing to her monotomous vocal line... no offence retards =D

ok i am an offender of the music class system.
im sorry but anyone who is a worshipper of jason midro and HARD NRG, I just can't respect.

I am not into rnb or anything like that but each to their own, if thats what they want to listen too that cool. but people who actually think nrg dj's have TALENT. i just can't can't not get in a fight with trying to explain to them that it doesn't take a whole lots of brains to play their own NRG cd at their own club.

i'm a techno girl through and through and im not really a big fan of DNB or anything but i can respect it. And i HATE people who call NRG "techno". argh! they are different.

*rant over*

knight_marshall said:
I love all styles of music. What I hate is talentless hacks who steal the efforts of others and claim them as their own. These suckers of satans cock tend to focus their attention on the most mainstream genres of music, such as RnB... hence, the majority of RnB I hear I don't like.

Best current example.... fkn SOS by Rhianna... ever heard the song Tainted Love? You should have, it's been covered by a ton of bands... the thing is, they were covering the song, not stealing the music.

yeah i agree. I hate when old good songs are stolen and changed for the shittier. When i mention to my son that 'this' song or 'that' song is an oldie redone (one that he currently likes) he gets all surprised that it's not new and fresh and of course add my opinion that i think that music today is quite talentless and it just goes to show it is when they can't think of their own NEW tracks he really doesnt know what to say but "but mum, they changed it so its different"

He's at that age. I'm nearly positive he only like what he likes cos he knows i don't like it which i guess makes us have a "normal" parent-child relationship ;)

In your typically sophomoric and ham-handed way you have touched on an interesting sociological issue. This is, of course, the need for human beings to establish clearly defined codes of conduct that differentiate one group from another.

First of all, you need to recognize that this kind of behavior is coded into your biology. Some level of social stratification is necessary in all complex social organisms because of the need to identify friend from foe. This process is achieved by ascribing relative systems of value to shared physical or social traits within the community, a function that can be rendered more simplistically as a conceptual binary opposition between Us and Them.

Having said that, I think it's perfectly "normal" for an adolescent teenage male of Anglo-European descent to be sexually attracted to Bugs Bunny. Does this mean my socially deviant views and pedophilic tendencies are subversive to the overall integrity of our cultural superstructure and should be aggressively pursued and eliminated?

Yes. Yes it does.

Also, I hate women.

Last edited:
Fuck you Benefit. I can't believe I wasted two minutes of my life reading that. I'd rather read the doofs thread.

You will please note I wrote that a while ago, before I changed into Be Nice to Doofqueen Mode.

And personally, I think it's one of the more important social documents in the history of human civilization. You could learn a lot from me, grasshopper.

i hate gabber, reggaeton and country western. and if you like it, i dont like you much either.

Benefit said:
And personally, I think it's one of the more important social documents in the history of human civilization.

Of course you would think that, B.

And I did notice your mode change which I'm very impressed with. There are too many haters in the world. Too many.

My taste in music is awesome. I've been called a music snob but that's not the case. don't think any less of anyone if they like shit music. It's just that it's better if we play the music I like. Much better.

After seeing the Ukelele band playing AC/DC's "It's a long way to the top (if you want a sausage roll)" I have decided I want a Kazoo.
They played it instead of the bagpipes.

I want bag pipes as well, but I don't know whether they would allow them on a dance floor. Where can I buy a Kazoo? How much do they ask for a Kazoo? I am assuming my musical talents are enough to master the instrument over the next week before unleashing a Kazoo version of "Trenchtown Rock" on Ol' Melbourne towne next weekend.

Any help would be much appreciated.