• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The new and improved Smackie thread; respectable junkies

What? It's no wind up! I just wanted to say I've been reading this thread for a while and finally decided to get an account and say hi :( Don't know why you'd think otherwise. Sorry if I wrote something offensive!

Alright then... forget I ever wrote that post. Can I get a second chance? ;)

I don't know what you're going on about NightsEpiphany. I wouldn't worry poppy. It's good you've come out of the woodwork - welcome, and please do stick around :)

Haver you ever tried smoking your gear, or you just IV? I've never used anything other than no.4, white smack, which is a waste to smoke, but I'd love to try smoking some no.3 brown stuff some day.

When I was around 16 and just starting out with H I used to smoke, but when I tried IV when I was 18 I never looked back. It's a waste of gear, smoking, in my opinion. Plus, there's no buzz that you get from doing IV, so... See, living in Europe now I don't know anything about Oz H. But I'm going to be moving back as soon as I get some money together, plane tix and all, so expensive :( So what are these no. 3 and 4 you speak of? Here it's just always "brown", that's what it's called mostly. And thanks for the welcome, I got a bit paranoid I'd done something wrong!

When I was around 16 and just starting out with H I used to smoke, but when I tried IV when I was 18 I never looked back. It's a waste of gear, smoking, in my opinion. Plus, there's no buzz that you get from doing IV, so... See, living in Europe now I don't know anything about Oz H. But I'm going to be moving back as soon as I get some money together, plane tix and all, so expensive :( So what are these no. 3 and 4 you speak of? Here it's just always "brown", that's what it's called mostly. And thanks for the welcome, I got a bit paranoid I'd done something wrong!

There are four different grades of heroin, 1, 2, 3, 4

Heroin grades
Heroin purity has been classified into four grades. No.4 is the purest form — white powder (salt) to be easily dissolved and injected. No.3 is "brown sugar" for smoking (base). No.1 and No.2 are unprocessed raw heroin (salt or base).[79]

Australia tends to get #4 due to its proximity to the golden triangle (several south east asian countries responsible about for about 10% of the worlds heroin production). Though when they say #4 is the purest forms its actually incorrect. Its just a form that can be injected. It can be stronger or weaker then # 3 - purely subjective based on how the dealer cuts the product.

Europe on the other hand due to its proximity to Afghanistan gets #3 which can be converted crudely into a rough #4 by using an acid. Vitamin C powder is one of the better options however people have been known to use lemon juice or vinegar which is incredibly dangerous as lemon juice and vinegar contain huge amounts of bacteria and other things.

edit: golden circle to golden triangle (lol)- I was drinking some golden circle juice when i was writing this.

OK, thanks :) Now I know. Yes, you have to add citric acid to the brown powder and then add water and heat it up. The liquid is usually a light or dark brown colour once ready. I'd love to try some Oz H when I finally make it back there :) Just to see how different it is ;)

Hi fellas,

Quick update. I quit heroin about a month ago. It was just too expensive and the hussle and grind was too draining.

After about a month break I decided to try poppy seed tea again. After 2 years of abusing hard opiates I was expecting fuck all, but man was I surprised.

The high was actually really good and relaxing. Obviously not as intense as banging H but it is still really nice and the duration is awesome. I pop 1 mg of xanax with the brew just to give is an added kick.

So now I am using PST a couple of times a week to fill that opiate void and am really enjoying it. Spending between $10 to $15 and being set for the whole day is awesome, because we all know how financially crippling a heroin addiction.

Anyway guys, just thought I would give you guys a bit of a life update. While I am still using PST which is obviously an opiate, I've cut H out of my life and am no longer physically addicted. Obviously my mental addiction is still very much apparent, I'm in a much better place. I'm now doing a lot of writing and shooting videos which is a creative outlet that has been long been missing from my life. When I make a website and publish them all I will post a link.

I truly hope all of you guys are doing okay. Don't lose hope. Life can get better, believe me. I know first hand that it can seem impossible to believe that sentiment, and I have been suicidally depressed for most of my life, but just know that things can get better.

I still log in on occasion so I will come say hello. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat about anything.

<no availability discussion please>

Last edited by a moderator:
^Hey, i just had to remove the last bit of your post as we don't allow availability discussion. From the guidelines:

2. DONT request information on the availability OR pricing of street drugs, pharmaceuticals or anything else. (Amended to include pricing 21/11/02 in line with standard Forum practise).

Any further threads on the topic of chemical glut/shortage/availability will be closed or deleted immediately. Please refrain from making these kind of threads, because it's all about who you know. The people who post these kind of threads leave themselves open to solicitation by email, and the people who respond with varying comments predictably reveal themselves to be in regular contact with drug dealers. I think people can see the logic in this one.

Glad to hear things are getting back on track for you. How did you break your physical addiction, taper or subbies or something..?

Hi folks,

Hope everyone is staying safe and keepin' shit sterile 'yo! :)

I picked up some of the good old always reliable hairy wine yesterday..

It had been about 3 weeks since I'd had a taste, as I've been pretty comfortable on a low dose of buprenorphine IV. I'm down to 0.25-0.5mg IV once daily, in comparison to where I was mentally and emotionally 12 months ago and if you take into consideration the fact that I started out on 32mg Subutex daily, my ex-fiance was on the same dose too, so we brought home 64mg of Subutex every day (smuggled them out of the clinic, of course :)). So, I'm pretty chuffed with myself getting down from 32mg > 0.25-0.5mg and I also kicked the nasty benzo habit that I had at the same time as I was on that ridiculous dose of bupe. Between me and my ex-girl we were consuming 40-60mg of alprazolam a day, having seizures every other day if we couldn't score at least something that had anti-convulsant properties. :)

Anyway, back to the hammer.. I saw my usual dealer yesterday, and hadn't seen her as I said for a few weeks, as I have just been using a bit of ice and Valium instead. The first thing she asks me is "You got money owe to me?", of course I didn't, so I promised her that I would have it for her in the morning. She asks me "What you want?", and I say "a half" (as in 0.5g, half a gram), after I quickly get out of there (the post office), it was RED HOT, she had me crouching down behind birthday cards and shit. Anyway, I pulled it out of my mouth on my walk back to my mate's house, and gawked at it. It was evidently larger than what I usually get sold as a half gram. So when I got back to where I'm staying, I threw it on the scales and it came up as 0.77g. Now considering the H from those specific person(s) is really quite mediocre (I would take a total guess and say it would be somewhere between 10% and 20% purity), I was over the moon as usually if I buy 0.18g I am left really disappointed, and at the moment can only really afford to have a couple tickles each fortnight.

It was really dense white rock, and just a single chunk of rock with a smidge of powder at the bottom of the packet. I threw probably 0.7mL of sterile water with it, and a few seconds stirring with the plunger had it all dissolved. It had a really nice ice tea colour when it ended up in the barrel. I drew up an extra 10-20 units of water to fill the fit up to 1mL, gave it a good shake, and then went 70/30 with my mate. We were both on the murray cod all day and afternoon and today I've got a really fucking sore nose from scratching it so hard.

If you can't tell, I had a shot of ice about half an hour ago, so I apologize in advance if I am rambling. :)

Ash. <3

^Hey, i just had to remove the last bit of your post as we don't allow availability discussion. From the guidelines:

Glad to hear things are getting back on track for you. How did you break your physical addiction, taper or subbies or something..?

Apologies for the question which infringed on the rules.

As for quitting. I just quit. Opiate withdrawals fucking suck but for me the real battle isn't withdrawing (which I've done a few times), it's living life without opiates and not relapsing. That is where poppy seed tea has come into it. As I said it fills that void and in my opinion it's a far better option that using heroin. Now I've just got to make sure the usage doesn't get out of hand. Twice a week at the moment, but willpower has never been my forte...

Hi folks,

Hope everyone is staying safe and keepin' shit sterile 'yo! :)

I picked up some of the good old always reliable hairy wine yesterday..

It had been about 3 weeks since I'd had a taste, as I've been pretty comfortable on a low dose of buprenorphine IV. I'm down to 0.25-0.5mg IV once daily, in comparison to where I was mentally and emotionally 12 months ago and if you take into consideration the fact that I started out on 32mg Subutex daily, my ex-fiance was on the same dose too, so we brought home 64mg of Subutex every day (smuggled them out of the clinic, of course :)). So, I'm pretty chuffed with myself getting down from 32mg > 0.25-0.5mg and I also kicked the nasty benzo habit that I had at the same time as I was on that ridiculous dose of bupe. Between me and my ex-girl we were consuming 40-60mg of alprazolam a day, having seizures every other day if we couldn't score at least something that had anti-convulsant properties. :)

Anyway, back to the hammer.. I saw my usual dealer yesterday, and hadn't seen her as I said for a few weeks, as I have just been using a bit of ice and Valium instead. The first thing she asks me is "You got money owe to me?", of course I didn't, so I promised her that I would have it for her in the morning. She asks me "What you want?", and I say "a half" (as in 0.5g, half a gram), after I quickly get out of there (the post office), it was RED HOT, she had me crouching down behind birthday cards and shit. Anyway, I pulled it out of my mouth on my walk back to my mate's house, and gawked at it. It was evidently larger than what I usually get sold as a half gram. So when I got back to where I'm staying, I threw it on the scales and it came up as 0.77g. Now considering the H from those specific person(s) is really quite mediocre (I would take a total guess and say it would be somewhere between 10% and 20% purity), I was over the moon as usually if I buy 0.18g I am left really disappointed, and at the moment can only really afford to have a couple tickles each fortnight.

It was really dense white rock, and just a single chunk of rock with a smidge of powder at the bottom of the packet. I threw probably 0.7mL of sterile water with it, and a few seconds stirring with the plunger had it all dissolved. It had a really nice ice tea colour when it ended up in the barrel. I drew up an extra 10-20 units of water to fill the fit up to 1mL, gave it a good shake, and then went 70/30 with my mate. We were both on the murray cod all day and afternoon and today I've got a really fucking sore nose from scratching it so hard.

If you can't tell, I had a shot of ice about half an hour ago, so I apologize in advance if I am rambling. :)

Ash. <3

Mate you should write a book or a memoir or something. You've got a great writing style and something tells me you'd have a few good stories to tell. A cross between Tim Winton and that derelict 'busker' who yells at walls.

Got some more really nice smack, #4 presumably from SE Asia picked up locally. Got 2g, at a very good price too (around what you guys in Australia pay I, which is cheap as FUCK for NZ!). (Sorry, no price discussion- I'm just Scottish, and love getting a bargain ;))

It's really good stuff, possibly even a bit better than the last batch of #4 that I got a while back, there's just one thing- It hurts to snort. I don't mean it stings a bit, or it burns for a while, I mean it actually, legitimately hurts- it's very similar to ethylphenidate, so just a little bit less painful than snorting a 2C or meth. It ripped my sinuses up something fierce- I mean, it doesn't hurt (it is really good smack), but when I blow my nose when I wake up after snorting some I'll get a quite a bit of blood, mucus & crap.

Anyone else had experience with really high quality gear hurting when you snort it? It doesn't stink of vinegar, it's definitely #4 (dissolves cleanly in water), I know it's not homebake- what's going on?

Snorting it with water seems to help a fair bit,

Meanwhile I'm skint :( Haven't had any H for 3 days and while I'm on methadone and thanks to that I don't get withdrawals, it still sucks... I used to be so much better at coming up with money when I was a few years younger ;)

liminov - bak frm a mth holiday from the needle n 2 weeks clear from valium, which was what was the out of hand making an absolute tit of myself on the site all over. ha. so of course at 0420 this morning, 200mg IV Morphine, a coffee, coupla bongs n 75mg valium were all prepped, in order of desired intake, ready ta be jammed in what was essentially one after tha other and quick as my body will allow. g.m doing what every dope fiend would dn after their fix n baked beans on toast for breakfast...

chillin in my hammock soaking up the morning rays, chain smoking while reading the mawning news. being out here is igniting the spark thats needed tn catch up on before my uncle can get on the slasher n do our paddocks! which really need tending before they really pose as high fire risk. sorry 4 dbl post as phone has character limit. if some paragraphs get thrown in that would be awesome as there isnt an equivalent on this. cheers!

thank you very much mr laugh :) unfortunately sprained my left ankle waljking home from cousins home yesterday which subsequently cancelled a beach trip to agnes waters today. was a legitimate reason to bont 100mg morphine n 25mg valium shortly there after 1030 dis mornen!

WelcomeBackPooch.jpg

ha i figured as much poledriver but the few times i was lurking for a bit there were a few times i wish i coulda chimed in. no biggie g. im back muddafuckaz!