• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The new and improved Smackie thread; respectable junkies

Ozzies are the masters of the re-rock. Just crush it all up and throw it in a bag for fucks sake, don't make it look awesome and get my hopes up. I never understood why dealers cant just sell more pure shit at a higher price than this dodgy ruse.
No wonder people are turning to SR, nothing like peer reviews to separate out the unscrupulous.

Any recommendations for bupe patches?

Ozzies are the masters of the re-rock. Just crush it all up and throw it in a bag for fucks sake, don't make it look awesome and get my hopes up. I never understood why dealers cant just sell more pure shit at a higher price than this dodgy ruse.
No wonder people are turning to SR, nothing like peer reviews to separate out the unscrupulous.
I didn't say that it was terrible, re-rocked shit. Only that I have nothing apart from a few other sources in the same general area that I know to compare it to and it's the best of those.

Maybe, for science, everyone gathers a gram or so of their strongest smack, sends it to me and I'll write a report on the quality of the rush, the legs, the taste, the coulour the water turns, what it's like with beer/benzo's, the leftovers in the spoon (if any) anything you, the users want to know and write a detailed report and a 1-10 scale on which batch was best.

I'll do this all for free of course, out of the goodness of my heart. It could also be a great harm reduction initiative, so people in different areas know what to expect. Maybe I could ask the government for funding such an initiative.

Any recommendations for bupe patches?

GP?

I'd imagine the vast majority #4 will have been cut at least once and repressed into rocks, unless being brought in and sold as is straight off the block which would rare.
Been a few recent intercepted imports that have only been around 60% sad to think what the purity is at the end consumer.
Just an observation that there tends to be a lot of effort put into the cuts in oz.

Got patches they just seem useless though.

I'll do this all for free of course, out of the goodness of my heart. It could also be a great harm reduction initiative, so people in different areas know what to expect. Maybe I could ask the government for funding such an initiative.

You shouldn't have to work for free mate... Ill tell you what, i'll give you ten bucks if you cover the price of the G.

Depends what you pay for a G, haha.

I think the government should cover this study, so what, 10 large sound right?

tumblr_mp2k1cWEEu1rome1po1_r1_400.gif

^ Haha, isn't it butter?! Maybe I'm just missing the reference.

Got onto some top stuff last night. From a source that's usually pretty average, so this was such a pleasant surprise. The stuff was hard as fuck and seemed very compressed - I don't have scales, but the rock seemed to crush up into a lot more powder than it looked like it would. Lovely...if only it lasted longer in my possession than it does. The high is almost tempered by the sadness that it'll soon run out :(

Made some homebake for the first time in fucking ages today. Was given a couple of 60mg MS-Contins, the orange ones, got some double from a mate (double = Acetic Anhydride), went to another mates place and set about turning these fucking things into smack.

About an hour later and I'm left with a spoon encrusted with a thin, red layer of junk that stinks to high heaven of vinegar. My mate took his shot almost immediately and pronounced it 'good'...a bit morphine-y, but I definitely got everything out of the fucking pill. Good that I haven't lost my abilities after not doing it for a couple of years (fuck buying morphine). Oh, and it's meant to turn red, that's how you know you've done it right and you now have diacetylmorphine rather than plain old morphine- it doesn't stay red, it goes a sorta golden colour when you add water.

About to take 40mg, should be good. Not that into IV opiates, I've pretty much trained myself to not care about/chase a rush (methadone or poppy tea works for me) so this is a bit of a treat.

Also might be getting some more of that really nice (minimum 80% pure, as good as shit I had in SEAsia) #4 heroin that I ran into a month and a bit ago. I wonder if powder heroin is starting to make a comeback in New Zealand- this is the first time that I've ever heard of #4 heroin being sold on a non-one-off basis outside of Auckland since the Mr Asia syndicate fell to pieces. Meth has been the #1 'hard' drug for over a decade now, historic trends would suggest that NZ is 'due' for another resurgence of downer abuse, and heroin is the obvious choice really.

What's happened with this thread? Ketaman quits posting so much and everyone goes home? Pssh. Is Tentram still temp banned? What happened?

^ Maybe all of us junkies noticed "respectable" in the title and thought "fuck that shit", kind of like politics, drug laws, our lives etc.

that's probably it. Likethis dive bar in town that all the junkies and meth heads and shit would end up at when it town cos itsssssssss oepen until 5am wed-sat...then it was rennnovatedd but the owners,, prices, hoursetc were the same and they even took the bluelight out of the bathroom- you couldn'ts hootup in the oldbathroom cos youc ouldn't see your veins- but a lot of people stopped going cos it didn't look lik ea proper DIVE bar anymore.

As you can tell, I banged that homebake...good shit, my matewas right...a bit morphine-y, shoulda used foil cosssss im outtttaaaa practice andprobb left it longer. Who gives a fuck? I love morphine- the mix oflike ~15mg morphine & ~25mg diamorphine is fucking nice....I like the waythe rush storta faded into a histamine-y tingle. Took promethaz & a little 'dramine so noooo unpleasssant oitch, just noice tinges. Thinkking about taking a bit of mephedrone so I'm not as noddy & can writtte properly.

Sorry about spelling/typos.....will fix. Took too long to typ this,, cant be fuckked editing.

Listeining to The Birthday Party- you Aussies mots definitely destroy us NZers when it comes to music. Nothing makesme hear/appreciate musicmore than weed & junk. Beautiful.

It sounds like it worked mate, and you're still alive. That's the main thing I suppose. Homebake scares me, because I know nothing about chemistry, or chemicals, or anything really.

I imagine that homebake is more popular in NZ than Aus because we don't have a huge lack of smack. I don't think we're overflowing with it either, but from your posts, it sounds like there isn't much around your way.

AHA! HA-HA! Went back actually looked at my shit, you know, properly- that was a 60mg shot, not a 40mg...no wonder it's been so nice. I was certain that my tolerance was higher than that, but I WANTED to believe! Aw man. No worries, just means I will get 2 good shots for free instead of getting 3 good shot for free...cant complain either way can ya?

Homebake doesn't require any real chemistry- I never did chemistry at high school let alone beyond that, always did the absolute minimum science/maths as possible because I just never jammed with that style of learning. Now I know a fair bit about chemistry, but about 60% of that is ghetto drug chemistry, 30% is a practical understanding of the theory behind the ghetto drug chemistry & maybe 10% or less would constitute a proper 'formal' knowledge of organic chemistry. I know what to do and what is happening- but I don't understand why or how it behaves in that way.

The main thing about homebake is it's typically blatantly obviously that you've fucked up if anything goes wrong. Because of how the process works the worst that could happen (beyond your basic 'pills turning into useless gum') would be inject a whole bunch of unreacted morphine and a heap of acetic acid- not to say that that's fine, but it wouldn't be that different to IV'ing #4 that stinks of vinegar. The fact that the morphine comes from pills, in all honesty, is probably the most unhealthy thing about homebake.

As long as you have enough morphine to be able to sacrifice a few pills on a few fuckups/poor turning and can get a decent amount of dub. I'm pretty confident that anyone who regularly posts intelligently here on Bluelight could learn in 2-4 runs (you qualify as posting intelligently- just, only just...consider yourself lucky ;)). And if you can get together ~1g of MS or if you can get your hands on proper solvents then you can properly extract the morphine from your pills and then turning it is so much easier.

I mean, seriously- illiterate peasants in some of the most underdeveloped, isolated, unstable and poor areas in the world do this literally every day the world over. Now obviously they have a lot of advantages that we first world-ers don't have (easy access to precursors not to mention opium, a long standing industry with people to teach you, lax to non-existent law enforcement etc etc) but the point stands. Getting the morphine into a useable form (freed from the pill matrix & freebased) is harder and more involved than turning the morphine. And it's easy/quick to render safe for even IV use- in fact, if you do everything correctly you will neutralise the double as soon as you add water to take a shot. It's barely chemistry to be honest, this really does feel closer to baking than it does to real chemistry

I'm not advocating homebake per se, but if you have access to morphine/Dub at reasonable prices then there's really no point not giving it a go. At the very least it's worth doing just so that you have get use to exactly what ~60mg of diamorphine IV feels like, so when you do get powder it's easy to gauge exactly how pure it is. If you have the means it really doesn't make sense not to, unless you specifically want morphine. Just the fact that it doubles its potency (i.e. twice the bang for your buck) makes it worthwhile imo.

(Still feel grand, took a little bit of mephedrone so I'm euphoric as fuck and still feeling the junk, but I'm not nodding all over myself)

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't allow synthesis discussion on Bluelight and that includes posting links to sites that give instructions on drug synthesis or otherwise directing people to the material.

Limonov I am really not sure that homebake can be claimed to be as safe as morphine, I know shooting M from pills is not ideal but it is entirely possible when you are reacting the morph that other elements of the pill react into more soluble and/or less healthy things to be injecting. There are also intermediates between morphine and diacetylmorphine and for this reason it is much harder to dose homebake accurately than it is morphine, as you just don't know exactly what substance(s) you are using and in what quantities. For this reason it may not be a good idea to advise people to turn their morphine into homebake purely for financial reasons.

I'm not advocating homebake per se, but if you have access to morphine/Dub at reasonable prices then there's really no point not giving it a go. At the very least it's worth doing just so that you have get use to exactly what ~60mg of diamorphine IV feels like, so when you do get powder it's easy to gauge exactly how pure it is. If you have the means it really doesn't make sense not to, unless you specifically want morphine. Just the fact that it doubles its potency (i.e. twice the bang for your buck) makes it worthwhile imo.

(Still feel grand, took a little bit of mephedrone so I'm euphoric as fuck and still feeling the junk, but I'm not nodding all over myself)

Damn, I'm pissed I didn't check back earlier before the edit...

Anyway, I have read a lot about the conversion process from plant to injectable quality heroin, I think there's even a DEA document (not classified or anything, it's out there for everyone to see) that details the entire process.

One thing that I think I remember reading though, was for each step in the process, you get back roughly 10% of the starting product - therefore, making morphine twice as strong but with only 1/10th of the original amount didn't make sense to me. Maybe that sentence didn't make sense to you, but I seem to remember that 100 grams of opium turns into 10 grams of morphine brick, which turns into 1 gram of diacetylmorphine hydrochloride. I could well be wrong though. Especially since you're talking pharamaceutical quality morphine, not plant matter extracted bricks they use in all of those wonderful places such as Afg and the Golden T.

Just popping in to say that I've never touched any kind of opiate in my life and am more of a psychedelic/dissociative guy (so far), but I love reading these smackie and meth threads just to get a tiny idea of what the other side of drugs is like. Around here (and with my age-group of associates) anybody that uses anything but weed is seen as a junkie and is "fried", but here it's clear that there isn't much difference between the different drug cultures. Sure, one is smoking a bong and one is jabbing themselves with a needle, but it's for essentially the same reason across the board; everyone wants to feel good. I don't see it happening any time soon with my connects, but I look forward to trying IV-anything in a safe environment and threads like these are what have helped change my perception on "hard" drugs. Another win for Bluelight and education-based harm minimisation!

Good vibes. ☮

^ There are plenty of other ways to take smack apart from banging it.

I was so drunk last night, acting like a dick, and fucking misplaced my baggie of smack. Fucking sucks, trying to get into my drunk headspace, where the fuck would I have put it?! I know as soon as I give up and have some suboxone, I'll find it :\

Im very pleased to see that you have respect for hard drug users LowHP. You must be an intelligent and compassionate person. I am a bit of a prude but to be honest; I would hate to think of someone like you starting off with IV use. I'd try smoking or snorting first. Both work well with meth and heroin. I guess if the shots done for you by an experienced user with clean gear then IV use wouldn't be so bad.

Maybe in the fridge footsie? I left some stilnox there once. Behind the OJ so my mum couldn't take it from me.

Do you reckon that maybe you got a bit paranoid and hid it in the best place you could?

^ There are plenty of other ways to take smack apart from banging it.

I was so drunk last night, acting like a dick, and fucking misplaced my baggie of smack. Fucking sucks, trying to get into my drunk headspace, where the fuck would I have put it?! I know as soon as I give up and have some suboxone, I'll find it :\
I'd be losing my shit if that happend to me, hell I lose my shit when I forget where I stashed ten bux worth of buds :/

Hey everyone. I've been following the smackie thread for quite some time but just now decided to finally come out of the shadows ;) I'm an Aussie girl that moved to Europe quite some time ago and have only ever used European gear. From what I've read it's quite different to the Australian one? It's a brown powder which needs to be mixed with citric acid and heated up... Anyway, just wanted to say hi :)

Hey everyone. I've been following the smackie thread for quite some time but just now decided to finally come out of the shadows ;) I'm an Aussie girl that moved to Europe quite some time ago and have only ever used European gear. From what I've read it's quite different to the Australian one? It's a brown powder which needs to be mixed with citric acid and heated up... Anyway, just wanted to say hi :)

Come here little poppy ill show you. Then we can pick out coffins and gravestones. Appalling wind up. V bad taste. Someone will pay for this mark my words.

Australians have life young poppy and vibrancy they dont push up daisys. They look after sheep and family and many are very evangelical and usually quite intelligent.