• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The nature of reality is infinity aka god

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Lets talk about the nature of reality. In the east this is realized as complete nothingness or emptiness or as the western mind would it absolute infinity. Now what is this nothingness? It is pure consciousness which is god the infinite reality that is unborn eternal and undying. Good news is that the entire source of reality is love and bliss aswell and life is simply a crazy dream where everybody is truly just been played by the one god in a grand divine play where everybody is the winner at the end.

All of reality is complete one and nothing else exists expect for the god and yes it is true. If you are still doubting this 15 mg of 5-meo dmt the god molecule will solve this dilemma. There is no eternal or even temporary hell i realize now since all is the one consciousness and these lost souls who have forgotten their true nature and gotten twisted by ego are still redeemed on death with the light as all is one. We are eternal we are one we are god this is the undying truth.

Non-duality is the truth which can be experinced by various means meditation yoga chanting dancing like a sufi. To die and come back to realize everything is the self. All answers are contained within this unified field which is self-existent.

The problem of evil? there is no evil just attachment to the false dream nothing really exists in reality expect just pure infinite eternal cosnciouneness a blazing source of light which is undying love. Awaken your mind take the toad and see how far reality goes. Its the most pleasant surprise in the universe to wake up and realize you never have to worry about a single thing ever again because you are immortal infinite one god.

hν=mc^2
duality. It can be a wave and a particle.

There is no eternal or even temporary hell i realize now since all is the one consciousness and these lost souls who have forgotten their true nature and gotten twisted by ego are still redeemed on death with the light as all is one. We are eternal we are one we are god this is the undying truth.

Most of the traditions you cite from around the world have mystic components. Some of these are mainstream and acknowledged in parts of the world while in others (like the west) the mystic components have been separated or stamped out, as in Christian mysticism. Anyway, many of these traditions work actively with the dead, treating them as still alive. It is almost universally known in these lineages that people don't spontaneously enlighten when they die, they just gain a new perspective. There is a portion of our being that remains earth-bound and reintegrates into the earth plane that is not of divine origin, but is of earth origin.

There are many practitioners, of which I am one, who have worked with the venerated dead. Our practice while alive + the way we die translates to what happens to us when we are dead. Life/death is really an illusion, it all intermingles. But yes, it's all part of this dream we call God.

Non-duality is the truth which can be experinced by various means meditation yoga chanting dancing like a sufi. To die and come back to realize everything is the self. All answers are contained within this unified field which is self-existent.

Nothing is born and nothing dies, so there's nothing to come back to. There are only identity complexes and their related attachments. Without persona there is only awareness, which is all there is anyway. Awareness has no self. Self ascribes awareness to itself, kind of like taking the credit for it: "I'm me, I'm aware! This is me!", but it spontaneously arises and dissolves on a daily (hourly, minutely) basis within awareness. Awareness lights up the mind-body, which then generates an experience of self. It's not trivial... I'm not saying self is worthless or pointless, it's super important. You need a self to exist in duality or you're fucked. I'm just describing the anatomy of it all.

But even when self dissolves, there is still duality. You can enter deep meditative states where self is quiet, yet you are still a dualistic form. Self is just one form of chatter in the dualistic form. This is all to say... your mind-body form arises from God and is lit up by the light of awareness. It comes from infinity but is not infinite.

The problem of evil? there is no evil just attachment to the false dream nothing really exists in reality expect just pure infinite eternal cosnciouneness a blazing source of light which is undying love. Awaken your mind take the toad and see how far reality goes. Its the most pleasant surprise in the universe to wake up and realize you never have to worry about a single thing ever again because you are immortal infinite one god.

It's a real dream, it's not false. It's just empty. Evil may be part of the dream.

It's true that there is infinite eternal consciousness. There's also infinite diversity in infinite combinations, with each individuation being God-unto-itself. In other words, you can't abdicate yourself to the Absolute because your mind-body is here in the present. God's nature has produced a "you" that is seemingly separate and uniquely resonant. I am not you and you are not me, but we arise from the same source. If I try to dissolve into infinity, all I'm doing is denying my human level self and spiritually bypassing. I come from infinity and am part of it now, but I am also in duality. There's nothing to awaken to. Meditate all day if you like. When you stand up and stub your toe, you'll be back in the dream again. I suppose what people call "waking up" looks like a moment of crystal clarity about all this. They become super present.

This is why I had to stop taking so many psychedelics. There's so much emphasis on the Oneness that the individuation is ignored to its own peril. If your precious human life is not integrated into the oneness experience as a valued component of it, then you just get unhealthy. I found my vitality becoming more and more extinguished as I basked in Oneness consciousness. I couldn't function in the day to day world.

Everything leads right back to here, this very moment. There's nowhere to go, no transcendence, no here vs. there. No waking up. No "far out". Reality isn't "out there" it's here. This present moment is your enlightened life and this is as good as it gets. Worry or don't worry. Be scared or be happy. Do shit or don't do shit. It's all okay. If you aren't "waking up" to this then you're just spiritually bypassing and you're attached to an imagining of what is happening rather than just being present in it.

Last edited:
That's an interesting theory, but with no real solid ground to stand on. How can you prove consciousness in the Far Eastern sense, the present moment, is "god"? The word is re-defined by so many people to suit whatever definition they see fit, especially on this forum. Doing DMT isn't proof of anything. It acts on receptors in your brain that alter your perception of reality.

It’s from within. The devil-god are raging inside of us.

Its during fever dream's and psychedelic's, ok life changing events can and do create them too. That I experience what I imagine is the truth behind it all.

Sometimes you get a glimpse through the fabric of things, this happens to me on dissociatives. Or Salvia extract when you want to use the highway. Or dissolve in your mind on the first three.

I'll admit that music is a great catalyzer to get beyond the point to bad I always return.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as god or the devil for that matter. There is such a thing as the wizard of the creek, so let’s talk marbles.
jykg3EL.jpg

That's an interesting theory, but with no real solid ground to stand on. How can you prove consciousness in the Far Eastern sense, the present moment, is "god"? The word is re-defined by so many people to suit whatever definition they see fit, especially on this forum. Doing DMT isn't proof of anything. It acts on receptors in your brain that alter your perception of reality.
doing 5 meo dmt the god molecule is more proof of anything. If you are so stead fast in your belief what do you have to lose smoking 15 mg of 5meo?

doing 5 meo dmt the god molecule is more proof of anything. If you are so stead fast in your belief what do you have to lose smoking 15 mg of 5meo?

How does smoking DMT prove that the nature of reality is "infinity/god" as you suggest?

How does smoking DMT prove that the nature of reality is "infinity/god" as you suggest?
by totally dying into nothingness and waking up to the truth. Its impossible to explain. If you want to know and see and become god go smoke 5 meo dmt nobody survives been atheist afterwards.

by totally dying into nothingness and waking up to the truth. Its impossible to explain. If you want to know and see and become god go smoke 5 meo dmt nobody survives been atheist afterwards.

Seems like a logical fallacy. I have had many profound "spiritual" experiences with psychedelics, but that still doesn't prove anything. DMT activates 5ht2a receptors in your brain, which make you hallucinate. Are you a Joe Rogan fan by any chance? :LOL:

Seems like a logical fallacy. I have had many profound "spiritual" experiences with psychedelics, but that still doesn't prove anything. DMT activates 5ht2a receptors in your brain, which make you hallucinate. Are you a Joe Rogan fan by any chance? :LOL:
no joe rogan is a fake and i highly doubt he has acutally done 5meo dmt. Hes been called out for faking his psychedelic experiences by his own guests. I have also achieved non duality states with kundalini yoga which proved god existed.

There is no such thing as god or the devil for that matter. There is such a thing as the wizard of the creek, so let’s talk marbles.
Oh yes there are lots of humans which are devils in disguise. A childrens dokter threatened to cut my baby son in his heel when I refused he would get sugar water.

The reasoning: I had made a promise to my now ex wife to breast feed when and if possible.

So the pushing sugar water in my troth, my son's actually, by actually saying then I'll have to hurt your baby. That was pure demonic. I stood my ground and after that confrontation my wife was rolled over for the colostrum, first milk.

Don't try to convince me that the devil ain't present in some. I met him more then once in human disguise.

That is when the Satan deceive you. You can not beat him with mind and logic but with the true warmth of faith. GOD is One. He is The Whole. The perfect. The complete. The Just. So
1) Punishment and reward will balance the Good and The evil doings by us Here. Also the ones that are not blessed with wealth happiness etc are rewarded more after this life That is his Just part.
2) In the Whole or Complete There must be Good and there must be evil there is reward there is punish if anything is missing you can not call it The Whole That's how The universal conscious is completing. And it's not your mind to return to God If your soul is purer only Then you can. You can't make it through your logic.
When God send Evil and Send Good And put conscious in you to differentiate right and wrong and send Prophets again and again because of the corruptions in the teachings of the previous ones and send His words to warn you doesn't all this makes sense to you????

That is when the Satan deceive you. You can not beat him with mind and logic but with the true warmth of faith. GOD is One. He is The Whole. The perfect. The complete. The Just. So
1) Punishment and reward will balance the Good and The evil doings by us Here. Also the ones that are not blessed with wealth happiness etc are rewarded more after this life That is his Just part.
2) In the Whole or Complete There must be Good and there must be evil there is reward there is punish if anything is missing you can not call it The Whole That's how The universal conscious is completing. And it's not your mind to return to God If your soul is purer only Then you can. You can't make it through your logic.
When God send Evil and Send Good And put conscious in you to differentiate right and wrong and send Prophets again and again because of the corruptions in the teachings of the previous ones and send His words to warn you doesn't all this makes sense to you????
you dont seem to understand what i mean. There is no good or evil or anything those are just mental constructs a illusion. There is only god which is infinity everything is god there is no eternal hell or anything when you die you go nowhere but return to oneness with infinity the white light of divine love which is god. because you are god there is nobody else here no acutal humans or anything its all a mask god has this grand game we play out of sheer boredom and love. There is only one consciousness. Nobody can lose this game there is no hell. Everybody returns to the source and remebers the true nature of their being.,

I think nothingness is just a gimick..like a mantra..to help see the world without limits for example..