• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mullaway Man Busted

This guy pushes the law too far. Second time now for this gent.

If you knew a few of the "in the know" people (hemp party), you will know Mr. Bower has no idea what he is doing with his tinctures. I wish him well, but enough is enough. The TGA/powers that be will NEVER approve his medication until he invests in a lab with all the necessary equipment to make "clean" extractions.

Very complex this one. He doesn't deserve prison, no one does for cannabis offences.

As for that stooge insulting his heritage, I know from personal experience, there are more aboriginals in prison than Caucasian, wake up to yourself crumb.

"so its better for people with pain to seek out legal opiates rather than illegal marijuana "

^^^fuckin hit the nail on the head there!!^^^

im a chronic pain suffer and i would much much muuuuuuuuch MUCH rather inhale a bit of vapour or smoke than put mentally as well as physically additive opiates in my body.im on oxycontin right now for my back as much as i love oxycontin i would switch over to medical extract in a fucking heartbeat if i could get a constant supply....im not even 21 and i will have to go through WD's cus the doctors have stuck me on opiate for a long time.if it happend to be weed and my supply was cut off so i had to go cold turkey i'd be agitated yes BUT if i was cut off from my oxycontin and had to go cold turkey i'd be throwing up running back n forwarth to the toilet sweating shaking ect this just piss's me off!

Can non residents sign a petition? I'm a UK backpacker living in Australia at the moment, I recently read about the Mullaway tinctures and think this is a real shame.

Freed man calls for medical cannabis research

A Kempsey man, who spent six weeks in prison, says he's pleased with the increased attention being given to the use of cannabis for medical purposes.

Tony Bower had been giving away a cannabis-based tincture to help people treat a range of illnesses.

He was sentenced to a year in prison for supply and cultivation, but his sentence was overturned on appeal in the Port Macquarie District Court yesterday.

The judge made a ruling of no further punishment on the charge of possession and effectively placed Mr Bower on a 12 month good behaviour bond in relation to the charge of cultivation.

Mr Bower says he's spent years trying to get his tincture registered as a medical product.

"It just got passed on to somebody that's not interested unless you're a pharmaceutical company producing pharmaceutical drugs.

"That's the branch that I'm dealing with and have been dealing with for the last three years.

"Unless you have a few billion dollars, they're not going to do anything," he said.

Mr Bower says he's not sure when he'll be able register his product.

He says governments need to spend more time investigating the benefits of medical cannabis.

"It'll be good to be able to help these people properly the way it should've been done five or six years ago.

"If we can get to the table and start talking common sense to the government then we can move on and help people with a good cheap medicine, something that we can be exporting this in two, three years and making money," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-06-...dical-cannabis-research/4734198?&section=news

Very sad day Australia...Tony Bower, Founder and Director of Mullaways Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd (who gives away Cannabinoid Tincture free of charge to chronically ill and dying Australians with letters of support from there doctors) has appeared in Kempsey Court today and has been convicted for cultivating Cannabis. He was denied bail (for refusing to stop continuing to help the chronically ill and dying, suffering people of Australia) and will be serving a 12 month jail sentence...He has appealed the decision and is to appear before the Court on the 3rd of June 2013.

So his 12 months jail got over turned to 6 weeks (time served) and 12 month good behaviour bond. That's pretty good.

Good to see this guys out of jail, even if he does seem like an idiot.

I actually heard somewhere that in parts of Ausralia (pretty sure WA and/or NT but I could be off) actually incarcerate aboriginals at the highest rate an indigenous people are incarcerated in the world. If they represent nearly ten times the prison population as actual population then it seems like this might not be too far off base. It alright to have a joke but when you are doing it at the expense of another race Bluelight is definately not the place for it.

Yep its fucked up and theres no easy answer, Aboriginals are way over represented in the justice system, but then again if they commit more crime than other Australians doesnt it make sense that there are more of them in prison?

And by the way im not saying our legal system isnt prejudiced, just that there are many factors that come into play than your simplified version that more Aboriginals in prison=racist country.

Good to see this guys out of jail, even if he does seem like an idiot.

Seems like an idiot? Seems like a fucking champion to me. Someone that's actually trying to help terminally ill people out of the kindness of his heart? Dude deserves Australian of the year or a Nobel peace price.

So his 12 months jail got over turned to 6 weeks (time served) and 12 month good behaviour bond. That's pretty good.

It's awesome.

gimpan said:
And by the way im not saying our legal system isnt prejudiced, just that there are many factors that come into play than your simplified version that more Aboriginals in prison=racist country.

I don't see that D_M ever claimed what you're attributing to him, that it's as simple as 'more Aboriginals in prison=racist country.' Whatever D_M's opinion, it doesn't make sense to attribute a view to him through assumption.

Last edited:
Seems like an idiot? Seems like a fucking champion to me. Someone that's actually trying to help terminally ill people out of the kindness of his heart? Dude deserves Australian of the year or a Nobel peace price.

Fucken a, mate.