• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mullaway Man Busted

Alls good people, he is aboriginal he wont get in much trouble.
that's so wrong it's not even funny.
Indigenous people make up 24% of the prison population, but only 2.5% of the Australian population - according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
indigenous people are the people in this country least likely to be treated fairly in the justice system - not the other way around.

if you're going to make comments like that, you might want to try and get your facts straight first.

the proportion of indigenous to non-indigenous prisoners has risen for the last 11 years running - hardly a group of people that aren't "in much trouble".

I saw you post that but I wasn't going to make a big deal out of it. Whether it was an attempt at comical sarcasm, or simply misinformation, I'm not here to tell you what you can and can't say and I'm pretty hard to offend myself, but it just seems obnoxious is all. If what you have to say doesn't improve upon silence, don't speak.

You guys are boring, It was a joke, clean up your menstrual puddle.

Pretty stupid and unfunny joke. its not true for all the reasons that space junk mentioned.

if you think aboriginal people have it any easier than other groups in Australia, then your very ignorant. particularly when it comes to the police and the criminal justice system.

I actually heard somewhere that in parts of Ausralia (pretty sure WA and/or NT but I could be off) actually incarcerate aboriginals at the highest rate an indigenous people are incarcerated in the world. If they represent nearly ten times the prison population as actual population then it seems like this might not be too far off base. It alright to have a joke but when you are doing it at the expense of another race Bluelight is definately not the place for it.

Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA)
2. Post or upload any content that is libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious or inaccurate
4. Post or upload any content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other reason
D_M is a reasonable guy and mod, don't provoke him and be a general fuckhead. Bluelight is a priviledge and you have no right to act in such a manner.

You guys are boring, It was a joke, clean up your menstrual puddle.

People aren't boring because they take exception to jokes at the expense of certain groups, e.g. ethnicity, women. Privately I tell jokes that if posted here would get me kicked out as mod, even if I see humor I understand that some things are not OK with the general public/majority of people and if someone were to overhear me say something off-color and comment on it, I'd have to face up to that.

^ too many wrongs to be made up for in a couple of generations. it's a great tragedy and injustice...but there's no getting that through to some people, unfortunately.

brimmy, careful what you say around here. you gotta kiss ass and stroke ego to get into the clique before you go typing sarcastic shit up here...

finding this on here just now has filled me with fucking hate. Im gonna be depressed for the rest of the day after reading this...the police are just fucked, seriously deranged individuals!

legalise it!!! :?

Last edited:
It's not a matter of ass kissing/ego stroking at all, it's a matter of not breaking the rules and offending people for no reason (he wasn't even stating his point of view or making anyone laugh, it was completely redundant and unnecessary.)
There's no clique to get into, we're fairly easy going around here. The fact that an indigenous person was giving up his time and energy to help other people, and has now given up his freedom, is not the fucking place to spurt out such crude and lame attempts at a joke.

It's not a matter of ass kissing/ego stroking at all, it's a matter of not breaking the rules and offending people for no reason (he wasn't even stating his point of view or making anyone laugh, it was completely redundant and unnecessary.)
There's no clique to get into, we're fairly easy going around here. The fact that an indigenous person was giving up his time and energy to help other people, and has now given up his freedom, is not the fucking place to spurt out such crude and lame attempts at a joke.

exactly. there are no doubt plenty of Indigenous people who post and read bluelight too. So such comments were unnecessary, and may have pissed off some people (regardless of their race).

Sentence is in...

Very sad day Australia...Tony Bower, Founder and Director of Mullaways Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd (who gives away Cannabinoid Tincture free of charge to chronically ill and dying Australians with letters of support from there doctors) has appeared in Kempsey Court today and has been convicted for cultivating Cannabis. He was denied bail (for refusing to stop continuing to help the chronically ill and dying, suffering people of Australia) and will be serving a 12 month jail sentence...He has appealed the decision and is to appear before the Court on the 3rd of June 2013...We encourage everyone to once again stand up and fight for your right for medical cannabis in Australia and sign the State (NSW) or Federal (Australian) petitions below in support...

...Stop the Zero Tolerance of Pain and Suffering!

https://www.facebook.com/Mullaway

How fucked is that! :p

Mullaways Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd has begun petitioning the Australian State and Federal Governments to:

"Legalise a system for medical Cannabis which allows for medical research/development, and the production/distribution of Cannabis/Cannabinoid based products in NSW (which would allow companies such as Mullaways Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd to proceed.)"

So the chronically ill and dying Australians, sufferers of Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Epilepsy, etc whom choose to use Cannabis as a medical option to help manage/alleviate severe pain, nausea, appetite, etc (as is their base human right - The Common Law and Doctrine of Informed Consent) can finally have their medication and stop being criminalised for simply using a medicine that provides them pain relief and a higher quality of life.)

Mullaways Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd encourages all Australian citizens to sign the petitions today at:

• Petition to the NSW State Government for: The Legalisation of medical Cannabis
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions...is-pty-ltd-legalise-medical-cannabis-nsw.html (NSW RESIDENTS SIGNATURES ONLY PLEASE)

• Petition to the Federal Government for: The Legalisation of medical Cannabis
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions...-ltd-legalise-medical-cannabis-australia.html (AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS SIGNATURES ONLY PLEASE)

And Remember..."Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, he sends forth a tiny ripply of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centres of energy and daring those ripples build a current that sweep down the mightiest of oppression and resistance." - Robert F. Kennedy...

...Lets all together send forth a tidal-wave to the Government, and finally once and for all stop the oppression.

Jake Charlesworth (Petition to the NSW State Government for: The Legalisation of medical Cannabis) http://www.gopetition.com/petitions...is-pty-ltd-legalise-medical-cannabis-nsw.html

Mullaways Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd - Legalise Medical Cannabis, NSW
www.gopetition.com
TO THE HONOURABLE THE PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF THE LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL OF NEW SOUTH WALES This petition of: Certain citizens of New South Wales....
4 hours ago

Jake Charlesworth (Petition to the Federal Government for: The Legalisation of medical Cannabis) http://www.gopetition.com/petitions...-ltd-legalise-medical-cannabis-australia.html

Mullaways Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd - Legalise Medical Cannabis, Australia
www.gopetition.com
TO THE HONOURABLE THE SPEAKER AND MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES This petition of: Certain citizens of Australia....

https://www.facebook.com/Mullaway