• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Visual Psychedelic Thread

I just thought I'd go ahead and add high dose 6-APB to the list. Not a psychedelic at all really at lower doses but at higher doses I've had some of the most incredible vivid and realistic visuals I've had on any drug. One example would be when I was sitting in the park at night with my friend and her ex, all the trees turned into cartoon gravestones and both my friend and her ex turned into cartoon skeletons. Something about the visuals made them both look like something out of some Pixar movie but also very realistic, and despite the grim nature of the visuals they never seem to scare me.

I imagine high dose MDA is similar in this respect.

Entactogens can have some WEIRD visuals. Somewhere back in this thread are my experiences with MDMA, and last weekend when going out a friend came to me to say: "Everyone looks like an excessively bouncing fan" and later on in the evening my nose looked like a strawberry (according to him). Happens to him all the time, at one party he thought everyone was a security guard and at another party a lot of people were carrying babies. His doses aren't even that high, there must be something weird with his metabolism (as a comparison, for me to get to the same place I'd have to take 500mg or so (200mg starter dose and 100mg redoses (I guess this is the reason I can't really take entactogens anymore)), while he starts to have them from 200mg or so)

Last edited:
^ Yeah it can definitely vary from individual to individual. At 150mg of high quality 6-APB I definitely experience visuals, colourful swirling, fractals, nice CEVs, a bit of waving and blurring. At higher doses and in combination with cannabinoids or in the dark I can get some almost deliriant like visuals, people and objects that aren't even there, objects turning into other objects etc.

A friend of mine took 140mg or 150mg (unsure which, we had two bombs that I measured several weeks before, and forgot which was which) and she was completely blown away to the point she didn't believe it was 6-APB, ended up stuck in deep thought loops and experiencing overwhelming visuals. Just goes to show it really varies from person to person as I said.

Salvia is definetly one of the most visual pyschs. Nothings more fun than being stuck in a fabricated existance for what seems to be an eternity.

DMT, i plugged 80mg and peaked for 10 minutes, I didn't break through but everything was an animated alex grey painting beautiful, im looking froward to getting some mexican mushrooms and doing a big dose though. dmt never really last long enough.

I insufflated DMT once, and I just laid in bed waiting for it to go away. If it didn't have feeling like I just shoved glass and mothballs in my nose, it would've been enjoyable. I guess you can't smell mothballs in your butt..maybe you can tripping though.

Smoking DMT was always fun and easy. After a while though, I would get way too tired after it.

The visuals I got out of DOM were quite surprising, after hearing a lot of negative remarks about it, but I also puddled myself without that intention... Feeling like I was poisoned for no effects for 4 hours I could've done fine without, but I didn't notice any negative effects or any mind fuck. The sensation that I was getting pulled from the end of my bed was the only actual feeling I got out of it. It wasn't speedy like expected; however, I was engaged with someone throughout the entire duration. I feel it would have been different otherwise.
I really would like to try 25C..

I've tried 2c-b/i/e/p/t-2/t-7, dob/c, lsd, psilosin/psilocybin, 4-ho-met, 4-ho-mipt, 4-aco-dipt, 5-meo-mipt, dmt, dpt

Just tried 2C-C-NBOMe for the first time a few days ago. This stuff, in terms of visuals at first, and eventually mindfuck - blew me the fuck away. I took approx 4mg which was admittedly too much. I usually dose high with psys but I hadnt used any in about a month, I didnt account for this difference (out of sheer stupidity or drunkenness, you decide). Oh yeah, someone I know from before, who I ran into when I got inside the club, haphazardly handed me a 5mg 5meomipt blotter. I think thats what set off my confusion etc that ill further describe. 25CNBOME on its own is fine even in high doses its just a recreational blasting experience. Altho I would only combine it with another psy if you had a HIGH tolerance. Otherwise just take it in private and you can still have a good time mixing them.

Anyways, the visuals were pretty fucking cool haha. After smoking weed+hash, I couldnt tell what objects I was holding were. It got really fucking confusing really fast, I couldnt tell people apart from each other once I got in the club. A couple of times throughout the experience I literally felt like I was going through a car wash (with all those pink and purple foams that the wash blasts at you). I could pick these up with my fingers (lolll) and move them around. It was fucking ridiculous level type shit. At one point I got into a very funny convo with a friend (well this was actually at almost ALL points besides when I was super confused and overwhelmed by some kind of unconscious thought loops that made me unable to see or function for about 1.5 hours - Was a :( but luckily my friends taked care of me ), anyways, we just all started laughing it felt like were shooting those same foam globs at each other thru some kind of airsoft guns or something. COmplete visual field saturated in distortions. Eventually when I was getting confused in the club I stepped out to the smoking patio and just chilled cuz inside I couldnt orient myself AT ALL, i kept bumping into people, and also I kept mistaking people for someone I knew. It was really scary at one point TBH. I go out alot too and usually can keep my cool whenever im taking lsd, ket, shrooms at clubs.

25CNBOME is the most visually-saturating psychedelic I have known (besides DMT, but that is entirely in a class of its own. The 25CNBOME visuals seem "low grade" compare to DMT)

For ratio of visual to mental effects, 25C takes the cake.

ebola

This might sound strange, but I tried DMT before any other psychedelics (never even tried acid or anything). I saw a documentary about it that sparked my interest and as I read more about it I had to see for myself, and it was even more intense than I imagined. I felt vibrations behind my eyes and a numb jello-like sensation in my limbs before being sucked into another dimension of strange visuals...like a single form made up of the shapes making up the universe.

A few months ago I obtained a sheet of lysergic acid 2-butyl amide (LSB) from a reputable source in The Netherlands. One blotter was intensely visual with a peak of several hours that resembled the 15-20 minute mark of a DMT breakthrough experience. Unlike LSD, however, the trip was mentally very cloudy and the body load on the come up was slightly too strong for my tastes so I never tried more than one tab at a time.

Definitely worth trying if you like visual psychedelics and can manage to get your hands on this rare molecule.

Purple Sticky salvia, DMT, and WAY too much acid x)

My bestfriend had salvia and we put it in my bubbler and she told me not to rip it, but of course I always think I am the smoke master and can handle everything so I RIPPED it. One of the weirdest trips ever. I started licking her mint chapstick and thought there was a mini forest of silver mint trees on my tongue. I told her about it and she licked it too. Before I know it we're both licking the same chapstick together, trying to talk simultaneously and tripping mad balls and her uncle walks into the room with the weed he just bought and he was flabbergasted at the sight of us.

On DMT I was just...I cant explain it haha. I thought I had the universe all figured out and started drawing runes and shapes on my walls with a white crayon.

And I couldn't even begin to describe the acid trip without writing two pages. I was G O N E .

ebola? .. Have your tried bromo-dragonfly?

If so; How does it compare? (In the ratio of visual to mental effects)

What dose do you usually take? I found one tab (800mg) to be pretty visually lacking.

Maybe you're absorbing it wrong? Or maybe you're taking it in the dark? When there's light around, you'll be surprised at what you see. I hardly see anything when it's dark.

At 800ug it should easily be comparable, visual-wise, to about ~200-220ug LSD. Should be noted that the NBOMes have a huge variance in dosage-effects, or at least that has been my understanding from the dosages posted in the B&Ds

Breakthrough smoked salvia has completely overtaken my visual perception, forcing me into new and strange environments with eyes open.
Ketamine sniffed in high doses, in darkness with light music and eyes closed has also allowed me to enter mentally-conjured realms. The anesthetic properties definitely allows a more immersive experience, offering a greater connection to the closed eye visual perceptions.
2C-T-7 was the most visual of the non-breakthrough experiences, and offered a lucid control over the visuals I was experiencing. I recall I could envision panels of the ceiling being pushed aside to reveal a night sky full of shooting stars, nebulas and whatever else I chose.

Maybe you're absorbing it wrong? Or maybe you're taking it in the dark? When there's light around, you'll be surprised at what you see. I hardly see anything when it's dark.

At 800ug it should easily be comparable, visual-wise, to about ~200-220ug LSD. Should be noted that the NBOMes have a huge variance in dosage-effects, or at least that has been my understanding from the dosages posted in the B&Ds

I don't think so -- when I've dosed it (twice so far), I've put it on my upper gum and left it there for about 45 minutes. All my friends who dosed with me (four other people) said the same thing about lack of visuals, besides my one friend who apparently had a terrible trip (but I attribute that to him being with his sober gf the whole time).
Perhaps your blotters are more bioavailable than mine, whether they were made complexed or through another process?

I don't have blotters, maybe that is the issue? Sublingual is a real bitch with a solution, but apart from loss of dose I haven't really found a difference in effects with nasal (my main ROA for this). Not to discredit your ability to find good sources, but I think recently the batches of NBOMes have been getting worse or are being cut or something. The dosages some are posting in the B&D for minimal effects are insane* and when looking at my group of friends the difference in effects is not as huge. Just a bit of speculation, but seems like a logical answer to this.

*With my batch I can get to a +2 1/2 at just 300ug, and get to a strong +3 somewhere around 500ug. Anything above 1mg is pure insanity

Last edited:
I've read reports and heard from a buddy that IVed 4-aco-dmt is quite the visual experience. Haven't tried it yet myself. But I would have to say for myself it would be IMed dpt, only tried it once at 120mg and was insane, or smoked dmt. But those two are kinda in a class of their own visual wise. With stuff other than that 45mg of 4-aco-dmt in a gel cap was really visual and IVed 25i-NBOMe is pretty crazy.

What dose do you usually take? I found one tab (800mg) to be pretty visually lacking.

I found 1-1.5 mg taken buccally to work rather well. Of course, dosage-response is entirely idiosyncratic. I was also using the hcl salt in 50/50 ethanol/water, uncomplexed.

ebola? .. Have your tried bromo-dragonfly?

No, and I don't plan to. Broad-spectrum 5ht2 full agonists seem pretty dangerously vasoconstrictive.

ebola

Without a doubt, the most intense open eye visuals I have ever experienced was when smoking DMT on LSD. The room became coated with marshmellow padding and shifty figures kept popping out of the floor and creeping away into the walls. I think its the only time I've had proper halucinations rather than just visuals.