• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Auditory Psychedelic

Swimming on acid/shrooms is pretty auditory. N,N-DMT made me hear some weird shit like buzzing sounds changing frequencies. 5-Meo-DMT has made music disappear from from my ears until i came back. Nitrous oxide, diethyl-ether cause some strange auditory effects on music. Peaking on MDMA has a cool effect on music and sounds. IV coke makes your ears ring like all fuck and seem like everything sounds like it is speeding up/slowing down at the same time. Cocaine/meth psychosis will sometimes make you hear the police coming for you or things banging on your door/windows lol

Shrooms always make my hearing super distorted and even low doses i always think i hear distant high pitched bubbling or something

DiPT will let you experience new aural worlds. It's kinda freaky though. If you can find some 5-MeO-DiPT as mentioned above, it has some of the same effects, but I don't care for the bodyload personally.

DiPT has a really cool effect on pitch. It makes people sound like Darth Vader to me. DMT can make you here some weird stuff too especially when you're coming up from a large smoked dose.

5-meo-dipt has created more auditory hallucinations than anything else i've tried. Wasn't my cup of tea as I find auditory hallucinations kind of disorienting. Functional doses of benadryl or gravol can leave me hearing strange sounds like zips, voices, and far away sounds in the distance. By functional I mean like 25/50mg to get to sleep. But i doubt you'd find benadryl fun

As other's have stated DiPT is the obvious choice as it's known for auditory distortions. High dose disassociatives will often cause auditory pareidolia, or the tendency to perceive sound patterns in random noise. With the disassociatives a source of random "white" noise is what you're listening for. A fan, washing machine, or air conditioner can sound like helicopters, chainsaws, etc., and with a psychedelic thrown in you might hear music. Actual music or speech turned down very low or physically muffled in the presence of white noise is another good way to maximize the inherent capacity of a drug to create auditory hallucinations. You want to give your mind either chaos like white noise or distorted order at the threshold of perception like muffled music to maximize the amount of guessing you're brain has to do to make sense of it. Mixing aural processing confusion with drug induced signal augmentation and distortion is my recipe for auditory hallucinations.

DiPT is allmost purely audiotory, but boring alone IME..

I Think DiPT, DPT, DMT is some of your best bets, but some the 4-substituted versions definately have the potetial as well. But I think tryptamines in general..

^^ try freebasing it and smoking it. I find that it's really fun that way and much more visual but less auditory, pretty euphoric too but it's my fav psych so YMMV.

I'll go with DMT; when listening to music on DMT, it will shift through different ways of sounding to me throughout the trip, at least four or five times. It's hard to describe without experiencing it yourself.

N2O.. waowaowaowaowaowaowao..

DMT, too..

But sleep deprivation gives the best auditory hallucinations (not recommended)

2C-D made me hear freaky zappy sounds when I was laying down trying to sleep. 2C-I made me hear a strange version of everything with creaks and shimmering sounds and mechanical sounds that weren't there, that was only the first few times I did it though.

4-ACO-DMT made me constantly think of crazy music in my mind that never stopped changing, but the closest of these to what you're describing in my experiences was high-dose 2C-I. I've never tried DiPT or any variant of it.

I don't have experience with many of the chemicals in this thread but for sound I like LSD & MDMA followed by LSD & MXE, both combined with marijuana.

5-MeO-DiPT & ketamine was pretty good for this - very interesting combination and if there was any body discomfort from the 5-MeO-DiPT, I was not aware of it because of the ketamine (never did 5-MeO-DiPT on its own now that I think of it?)

Might do 5-MeO-DiPT with IM MXE sometimes actually. :)
It's been a while with foxy.

Methoxetamine has produced the most interesting auditory effects since my LSD days way back when. An experienced BL Psyconaut recomended combining 2c-d & Ket for the most amazing auditory hallucinations but although we had 2c-d in at the time, we had no Ket. So at a wee fest last year we tried dosing 2c-d with Methoxetamine & the auditory effects were quite outstanding & even freakishly scarey at one point lol

I can highly recomend a cautious test on Mxe & 2c-d but as with all combo's proceed with much caution & dose carefully at first =D