• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Auditory Psychedelic

I've read about this drug, DiPT which is supposed to be mainly auditory, causing distortions of sounds etc, or if you want real hallucinations like hearing people talking etc maybe a large dose of diphenydramine would do it, altough I wouldn't recommend it

shrooms are great for music. obviously it sounds great, but I can turn it down really far and still be able to completely hear it and get into it. It also can sometimes flange and swim, different types of modulations. although that's fairly occasional.

sometimes my mind sings colours on LSD!

best musical experiences so far have included mushrooms, acid and 2ce. but for clubbing id always go with the entactogens... as music with dancing and people is different to regular home listening

I have heard a lot of audio hallucinations on DMT humming, buzzing, whispering, but it makes me very sensitive to sound. I have had unexpected load noise ruin trips. Mushrooms are the same for me but not as intense.

5-meo-dmt everything sounds awesome, the garbage truck, geese, dish washer, anything is just audio bliss.

LSD make music sound nice, I have listened to songs I liked on $15 radios on LSD and it was just amazing.. I could see the music.

I have auditory hallucinations on most drugs if taken in high enough doses. Probably the most intense auditory hallucinations I ever had were on morning glory seeds (a very high dose) where I heard what sounded like thousands of voices chanting over the music. It was pretty unbelievable really, it literally sounded like an entire football stadium or something of the sort

MDA is the only thing that has given me true auditory hallucinations. There have been some times on LSD or Shrooms where I'm sure I've heard SOMETHING but I just assume I'm interpreting a sound as something else. Does anyone know the 90s House hit 'Hideaway (Deep Dish Remix)' by Delacy? I took MDA at a club once and could hear the intro CONSTANTLY throughout the whole night. I kept saying 'Man I love this tune!!' to anyone who would listen and was stood around wondering why the DJ was teasing the intro for so long as 3 other songs played through while this was happening. Then some other DJ came up to play Jungle and I heard it in that too, that's when I knew I was tripping lol.

Eat some DiPT with a psychedelic... Talk about wow.

But I've found DXM to be the most reliable auditory hallucination producing drug. High dose DXM made Marilyn Manson sound like I was in a church.

Although it did not exactly create auditory hallucinations. My last trial with 4-HO-DPT at 300mg (did some aMT a few hours before that) really altered the way I perceived sound. It was really really fascinating. Every single sound sounded totally different every time a moved my head. The ceiling fan sounded like a fly buzzing around my head but when if turn my head to see the fly, I kept realizing it's just the same old fan.
Music sounded absolutely amazing as well, it didn't create auditory halicinations but it really seemed like I was able to perceive everything with a totally different set of ears. I really don't know how else to describe it but it was extremely noticeable. I just wish 4-HO-DPT would be restocked by some vendors. It is BY FAR the most amazing and rewarding research chems I've ever experienced in my life. I would do terrible, regrettable things to get more 4-HO-DPT. If any vendors are reading this thread PLEASE RESTOCK THIS GEM! PLEASE!!!!!!

I've had an experience with Sinicuichi, I had auditory hallucinations for 24 hours. I had...perhaps half an ounce brewed into a tea? It was one measuring cup worth of plant material. I didn't have a scale, but I think I divided the plant material into pretty equal proportions (I think I had an ounce and just divided it into halves).

Anyway... Music sounded like it was tuned down an octave or two... every once in a while, a specific noise would sound robotic and alien... it was interesting.
I need to give it another try. I don't think there was much of a high from it. I didn't trip. I smoked weed with it though, so I'm not sure.

One problem though. I felt like I was at least a thousand years old while on it. MY MUSCLES ACHED SO BADLY. It was ridiculous. No other negative effects though.

Apparently, if you let the tea sit in the Sun for a day or something, some sort of micro organisms (?) will get rid of what causes the muscle aches... I don't know though, that's just something that I've read. Worth a try I guess.
If anyone wants to try it, research it and see how to avoid muscle aches on it...lol... its legal and pretty cheap.

I'm pretty sure Sinicuichi was considered sacred in some culture, so its worth looking into.

Not everyone gets auditory effects though, apparently. Some people have their vision get a golden tint to it while on it, I guess. I didn't though.

Other than that, DMT can do some auditory stuff. Nitrous Oxide is the shit; Everything was echoing when I got a good dose once. And DPH if you want shitty delirium auditory shit. Lol

Just wanted to give input about Sinicuichi though, someone mentioned it.

dipt as mentioned, psychosis dissociate rampages are good for songs, and deleriants?
couple handfuls of benadryl?

AL-LAD - this shit gives so much auditory hallucinations as no other drug that I tried (and I tried many) at times it makes you think you went mad with all these voices and noises sounding in your head

If you don't mind, I changed the title so that it fits with our other similar threads (like The Most Visual / Tactile, etc psychedelic), and added it to our Index.

Although it did not exactly create auditory hallucinations. My last trial with 4-HO-DPT at 300mg (did some aMT a few hours before that) really altered the way I perceived sound. It was really really fascinating. Every single sound sounded totally different every time a moved my head. The ceiling fan sounded like a fly buzzing around my head but when if turn my head to see the fly, I kept realizing it's just the same old fan.
Music sounded absolutely amazing as well, it didn't create auditory halicinations but it really seemed like I was able to perceive everything with a totally different set of ears. I really don't know how else to describe it but it was extremely noticeable. I just wish 4-HO-DPT would be restocked by some vendors. It is BY FAR the most amazing and rewarding research chems I've ever experienced in my life. I would do terrible, regrettable things to get more 4-HO-DPT. If any vendors are reading this thread PLEASE RESTOCK THIS GEM! PLEASE!!!!!!

I know you discussed this already in the B&D thread, but I suppose it would be wise to remind everybody that for most people, 300 mg of 4-HO-DPT insufflated is a humongous dose. YMMV, but I think it is now established that below 100 mg, nasal is about twice stronger than oral, and 50 to 75 nasal is a regular dose. Above 100 mg, even orally, the dose-response curve seems very steep, so tread lightly.

But I think I agree with the fact that it has a great auditory vibe. I remember on my first 50 mg oral (light threshold dose) I stood next to a tree behind me, and by simply hearing the wind blow, I could litterally feel the complexity of each individual leave. It was magic.

EDIT: Oh, and here is an old TR I found on a low dose of the parent acetate, very music-oriented: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/605097-(4-AcO-DPT-20-mg)-First-trial-A-Mirror-to-the-Mind

Last edited:
I agree, I should have added that reminder because the possibility does exist that the 4-ho-dpt that I got MIGHT have been cut or MIGHT have been impure. But I really don't think that was the case. Every single 4-ho/aco tryptamine I've gotten from that vendor has been solid. Although it doesn't mean anything it's apperance was fine white crystals. And as magickalcat777 pointed out I did the 300mg over an hour which means I might have had tolorance. I also generally like to trip pretty hard and am very comfortable in most heavy psychedelic states. But I did try it at 150mg nasally (and it's an extreme rarity for me to snort anything - I had read in tihkal that it probably wasn't orally active. And I thought I had read the same on the B&D 4-HO-DPT. I did try 20mg orally, had no effect so I snorted 100mg the first time.
The first time at 100mg nasally was very mild. Light visuals and definite light tripping feeling. 150 mg the second time was more impressive but even at 300 mg nasally at no time was there even the slightest hint of any shred of difficulty or physical negativity. I had a much harder time last weekend on 40mg of Miprocin 200 mg mdma. That was a rough come up. The 4-HO DPT was honestly the most gental psychedelic I've ever taken. Now, I also felt that way about 2-CT-7 the 2 times I tried it orally and I know that 2-CT-7 is supposed to be a serious fucking psychedelic. So I guess the real lesson here is YMMV. Everyone is different and handles different kinds of drugs differently.