• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc) version HR+ 2.0

hmm well Mephedrone (4-methylmethcathinone)... Methylone (bk-MDMA, 3,4-methylenedioxymethcathinone)

Last edited:
There was a very interesting news article that was available for a short time last night on a Canberra current affairs site titled "Mephedrone Morning After".

It had a picture of a young man lying face down in a police cell with blood streaming out of him and had an equally confronting story attached. The photo had apparently been leaked by someone in the AFP.

The story has now been pulled and all mention of it has disappeared. I tried to post it up here last night but only had my phone so couldn't do so.

god i miss meph. one of my top favourite drugs ever along with k, acid, mdma and for me personally in some ways better than all of those.

i am a music producer and loved making music on meph. I have ADHD and reckon 4-mmc could easily have the potential to rival adderall / ritalin as a focus drug for ADHD sufferers, however i am aware that the long term effects are unknown.

since it got banned in the UK ive gone back to all sorts of other things to try and recreate that sort of high. i had a huge dip in creativity and work ethic when my stash ran out, and was not that happy for a few weeks, almost a withdrawal situation, in fact it probably was.

base speed (dont like the comedowns), coke (makes me ratty), mdma (fluffy, lovely, useless for music), lsd (great for intricate details and guitar music but my girlfriend thinks i am insane for doing it at my age of 31)

[EDIT: No availability discussion. BL isn't here to help you get high. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
How nice it would be if people could just take substances without fucking themselves and others around them up. These mephedrone stories from the UK really shit me. Some people have no willpower and no ability to do things with even an iota of responsibility and foresight.

Meanwhile it ruins things for those that want to dabble in substances of various kinds responsibly and with no impact on their working life and those around them.

Meph has also been the most fiendish drug ive ever come across in my life. far more so than coke for me which had been on the top of that list before. So i think, whilst willpower is a good virtue, meph was a tough one and i can understand how people got very hooked on it quite easily. every hit always hit the spot for me, and my tolerance seemed to rise much slower than with say K or coke, making it very moreish

I would say it is almost comparable in addictive-ness to IV Meth-amp. Bit less though. For me personally.

wasn't that fiendish for me personally. but yeah it was very moreish once u have had a few lines up the nostral. u'll be like wheres the next line at!

There was a very interesting news article that was available for a short time last night on a Canberra current affairs site titled "Mephedrone Morning After".

It had a picture of a young man lying face down in a police cell with blood streaming out of him and had an equally confronting story attached. The photo had apparently been leaked by someone in the AFP.

The story has now been pulled and all mention of it has disappeared. I tried to post it up here last night but only had my phone so couldn't do so.

This it? Or rather, part of it.

Last edited:
I have never found any drug fiendish and never felt the need to behave in that way. Some people are entirely hopeless and others find it very easy to be relatively responsible and call the night over at the drop of a hat. It is all about the individual imo.

The positive effects of mephedrone diminish very quickly after a few doses in a night.

Hey any idea what potential harms would be for injecting 4-MMC? Off the top of my head, I would guess some problems with solubility (it's not a salt, right?). Also possible increased OD risks (compared with oral).

Anyone got any feedback?

^ Don't do it. It's as more-ish/fiend-ish as coke, if not more so, so unless you have amazing willpower you'll turn your arms into pincushions and collapse veins chasing the rush every 10 minutes. It's also likely to be highly cardio-toxic as it is so best to stick to safer routes of administration. I'll have a dig around for more IV user reports for you later when I have more spare time :)

I have IV'd around 80-150mgs (eyeballing, three times though one was IM), could definitely feel the strain on my heart but chose to not pay attention as the high was overwhelmingly good, this was after snorting approx 250mgs and all done in a 4 hour period.

It is quite soluble in water.

Last edited:
@hunuh - are you sure about solubility? If you are heating it then given MP (of the base) is 65degC (roughly) you are probably just melting it and forming an emulsion... reports from others suggests this is what happened for them - I don't know enough about available forms to say for sure what else is out there. Also - are you mulling up tablets, or getting crystals/powder? safer tablet injecting would require micron filtering at the very least.

@belarki - thanks - had not thought of the repeat injection angle. Of course length of action is going to be shorter (v oral) when injecting - is the peak really going to be over in 10min? In any case sounds like stim OD most significant risk (as hunuh's post suggests too!)

Man dies after vodka binge

A British man has died after downing a pint of vodka in just four seconds, after taking the party drug mephedrone.

Richard Davies, 29, was drinking with friends when he drank the alcohol in one go, despite efforts by his mates to stop him.

“I did try to take the glass off him, but he turned his back on me, pushed me away, and drank it all,” said Christopher Crooks in a statement read out to court, The Daily Mirror reported.

Mr Crooks tried to take care of Mr Davies, taking him to his stepfather’s house to recover.

But Mr Davies died a few hours after he was found unconscious and lying in a pool of blood on January 16.

The court heard Mr Davies was five-and-a-half times the British legal drink-driving limit — 80 mg of alcohol per 100 ml of blood — and his body contained traces of the banned substance mephedrone.

Mephedrone, more commonly known as ‘miaow miaow’, is a relatively new drug, originally developed as a plant fertiliser.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8096159/man-dies-after-vodka-binge