Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDxx Discussion Thread Number 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Specific synth discussion is not allowed, but I feel loose discussion like X is made from Y is okay. There is some value in knowing what chemicals the substances we ingest are made from.

I can't believe the shit that came out of his mouth. What an utter wanker for talking about his boo-hoo little story. I'm gonna a MDMA with my vitamins before I have a hearty breakfast. Be probably the best brekkie I'm ever gonna have.

I'm wondering if anyone knows what brings about the variety of colors of mdp2p. My first batch was the ideal yellow. Realizing that I forgot to pour off the NaOh layer after the mdp2p distilled I did something kind of dumb without thinking. I know realize how senseless it was but I added hcl thinking it would cancel it out. Dumb Dumb Dumb. When I added the acid, it changed colors and turned blue! Of course, I freaked. So I added a little NaOh to cancel that one out. (Honestly looking back, I'm certain my adderal fix had a lot to do with my panic attack) Anyhow, it changed colors again, but not back to the color I was hoping. It's Red. :( . I'm wondering what the different colors mean for a molecule. Is it ruined??

LOL not that it bothers me but ive been around longer than any mods here (DM times ;) ) and as soon as i read the students post i was expecting the next post to be a warning. *i am not having a go at anyone at all, simply stating observations and facts...this sort of discussion would definitely not have been allowed 2006-2012*

But i love the subject so ill make the most of it. I picked up one common mistake a few mentioned re a ex (100mg tested pill with mdma purity of 90) vs a (tested pill 100mg but only have the mdma purity to be 60%)--- This is not possible. When tested in labs they are not just looking for the active/inactive ratio...they overall test every molecule/atom meaning the impurities in the mdma used in the pill will not be counted as mdma..its using a scan that can pick up probably 0.0001mg atom sized right down to seeing the molecules. So in a proper lab test result (purity of mdma used in the pill does not effect the over all mdma mg count. Hope this makes sense.)

P.S Can someone please let me know how to upload picks on BL now ive been meaning too add some too the 4MAR thread for about 2 weeks but cant figure it out

P.S Can someone please let me know how to upload picks on BL now ive been meaning too add some too the 4MAR thread for about 2 weeks but cant figure it out
Upload the picture to tinypic.com and post the link [ IMG] [ /IMG] (without a space in the brackets) ;)

thanks spacejunk. Hope your going well. Excuse my 2-3 year disappearance from BL. Personal circumstances unfortunately made it hard to get on here. Happy too see some oldschoolers still around :)

It definitely is good to have oldschoolers sticking around, i wish there were more of the AusDD old guard still posting....
So cheers andy, your contributions have always been insightful mate 8)

It definitely is good to have oldschoolers sticking around, i wish there were more of the AusDD old guard still posting....

That would be ideal. We used to have some very intelligent and well known members of the Australian harm reduction community posting here regularly. Forums have certainly changed.

My suggestions:

(1) THE PURITY OF THE MDMA AND OTHER DRUGS BEING PRESSED INTO THE PILLS
(2) NEW MANUFACTURING PROCESSES NOT PRODUCING A RACEMIC MIX OF MDMA ENANTIOMERS
(3) THE SALT ISSUE
(4) THOSE LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE TAKEN MDMA IN THE 90s DON'T FEEL THE EFFECTS OF THE DRUG AS THEY ONCE DID

I agree with you but wanted to add to/clarify a few points
1. Couldn't have put it better myself
2. Chemists spend PhDs and entire careers developing "stereoselective" synthesis routes. If someone has found a stereoselective synthesis of MDMA which costs the same as the traditional routes then they're in the wrong industry. Tweaking it to produce a desirable isomer ratio and capitalising on this by selling in branded pills would be the order of the day at the very least.
3. HCl is used because it's really convenient and cheap. It can be bubbled through your solvent to precipitate solid MDMA.HCl, ready to be processed into rocks. Any excess can be recycled, and so can your solvent. Win/win. Other acids require careful titration, are harder to work with, do not precipitate solids and/or produce less desirable crystals. Anyone who worked with 5-APB.HCl and 5-APB.succinate will know how much easier HCl salts are to work with and how much better they look.
4. We know that MDMA is slightly damaging to serotonin neurons, both empirically by looking at the permatolerance in heavy users and through peer reviewed research. It's quite plausible that less heavy users might have cause this damage so slowly that they only notice it by comparing "then" to "now".

The magic is illusive and not dependent on dose IME. To really capture it, an innumerable number of uncontrollable circumstances have to come together just right.

In other words...set and setting are far, far more important than dose. That being said, even if you believe you've "engineered" the perfect set and setting and thus your experience should be nothing short of magical, sometimes it just doesn't happen.
Set and setting is often underplayed in the effects of non-psychedelic drugs but it's really important. It's possible to have a psychotic episode/blackout sober, so why wouldn't it be possible for placebo or other things to have a serious influence on what is already a very fluid experience?

So cheers andy, your contributions have always been insightful mate 8)

Haha whats with the eye rolling space cadet... oh it must be referring to mdma contributions to those in need, Of mdma related information that is. 8(

HELP reply as soon as possible, I plan on taking 300-350mg of MDMA on December 20th and have a First Check 12 Panel URINE drug test with a cutoff of 500ng/ml on January 1st. Will I pass the test??

^ Sorry mate, we don't allow drug testing questions like this on bluelight. It should not be difficult to find a reasonable answer to this question elsewhere.

I will guarantee you that you will not test positive for any drugs on your test if you don't consume any drugs.

That's the best advice you'll get here, sorry mate.

After a good 5 year break from 'pingaz' half because you never get just MDMA, with ice around its less common and E always hit me very hard(too hard at times) and was often uncomfortable due to adulterants. But with caps being popular now I had 125mg MDMA, 180MG MDA + 50mg booster, 2 tabs of STRONG(apparently 220ug, unlikely but it was a reputable source) LSD tabs(daffy ducks), best ketamine I've ever had and good bud all at a private party and I enjoyed it so much except for when I took the 50mg booster and had to walk through a very loud, crowded, colorful and psychedelic area and ended up on sensory overload laying flat on the ground with my head turned emptying my stomach.

I did tell my friend MDx drugs absolutely hammer me but he'd still freaked out and came over to me crying thinking I was dying. Poor kid. I was fine shorty after that. (Night before that we had 4aco-DMT, 2CB, ketamine, THC edibles), and my mate had a really intense ego-loss on the 4aco(repeated same thing for 5 hours, was very strange and hard to deal with while I was tripping too! Lucky he emptied some of the 20mg cap or it could have been a real emergency. ... I had 22mg and it seemed a bit weak!?! but apart from that all was awesome.

Then had 2 red star pills with a tab of acid a few weeks ago and that was wonderful. I think I prefer MDMA to MDA for sure. I'm so glad I didn't abuse MDMA when I was younger like my friends did. They'd all be 2x dunking and I'd have half and be more fucked up than them!

Sounds like fun Ketaman. I'm currently still riding a beautiful MDMA wave as I write this. Yellow crystals.

I love giving my brain a proper break between uses of MDMA. It's an extremely potent chemical...

Over the last month or so I've been using a ton of meth, Clonazepam/Diazepam, alcohol and heroin(that's not out of the ordinary) and this morning I went to borrow some money off my best friend for a shot of meth.

Anyway my friend being the awesome person he is said 'Your an adult, you can do what you want with this money but I would rather you not use meth and I won't get it for you' well.... In the end he had 2 MDMA caps that he offered me if I chose not to use meth. Well I wasn't that keen at first because 1. I wanted a shot/rush and 2. I'd had 4mg of Clonazepam so I didn't think they'd do much so I wasn't going to have them but changed my mind for some reason and had both of them and I haven't been able to see properly for hours and been nodding and it honestly was a better more euphoric nod than heroin.

I keep having CEV's of strange words I've never seen (& probably don't exist lol) and really unusual thoughts, not disturbing in any way but almost like how a psychedelic opens doors in your mind, this has opened a different door that I'm not sure has ever been opened before(& I've had MDx a million times.)

Why people take MDMA at clubs beats me? I like to relax with friends and be able to close my eyes for more than a minute instead of fighting the munt for fear of being kicked out of the club!

P.s I forgot the moral of the story lol ......... In the end I thanked this guy so much for helping me not use. Meth is so fucking addictive and destructive. There's so many better drugs out there. Use them instead.

Last edited:
Planning to take some tested MDxx today but still trying to get over this nasty flu!.... Will taking a cold a flu tablet that contains Pseudoephedrine and codeine phosphate while also taking mdxx be a dangerous mix?.. I'm Seeking an answer in the name of harm reduction and not just a 'don't take drugs' answer....

I don't think that would be dangerous.

The only thing i would keep in mind is that empathogens can be just as prone to "set and setting" variables as psychedelics - so if you're not feeling 100% beforehand, you might not have the most enjoyable experience - or you might find the comedown (and recovery period from the cold) more unpleasant than usual.

But i don't suspect pseudoephedrine would interract dangerously with MDMA - and codeine is fine.

Have fun, and stay hydrated* - as cold abd flu meds can really dry you out.

*just not over hydrated

I don't think that would be dangerous.

The only thing i would keep in mind is that empathogens can be just as prone to "set and setting" variables as psychedelics - so if you're not feeling 100% beforehand, you might not have the most enjoyable experience - or you might find the comedown (and recovery period from the cold) more unpleasant than usual.

But i don't suspect pseudoephedrine would interract dangerously with MDMA - and codeine is fine.

Have fun, and stay hydrated* - as cold abd flu meds can really dry you out.

*just not over hydrated

cheers spacejunk! it all went well!, I stayed hydrated and had a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.