Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDMA Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait. Should have some coming my way soonish. Really miss this gal... But yes, NOW BACK ON TOPIC LOL

Am I the only person who found MDMA (in the early naughties, in particular the white hearts) to cause extreme anxiety and paranoia in public? I was really into speed at this time.

I don't like weed because it makes me extremely paranoid and anxious, plus I get lost in my head usually thinking really dark, negative thoughts. Is it possible that this is related?

Brisbane scene has been picking up heaps for molly, all though a few people have said that its not mdma but i honestly can't tell the difference. its got the euphoric and empathy filled high with the cleanest comedown..

If your not sure you got mdma regant test it bro sounds like mdma to me tho :)

Am I the only person who found MDMA (in the early naughties, in particular the white hearts) to cause extreme anxiety and paranoia in public? I was really into speed at this time.

I don't like weed because it makes me extremely paranoid and anxious, plus I get lost in my head usually thinking really dark, negative thoughts. Is it possible that this is related?

mmmhmmmmm i miss those hearts!!! i get a totally opposite effect tho.Normaly im quite a shy person but when im on mdma i don't give a shit if i make a fool of myself or anything like that. Have bloody 2 hour convos with people i hardly know and by the end of it were fuckin best mates.i find MDMA give me much more social confidence than any other substance even alcohol.....
More than likely it was the speed fucking with your head.When you say speed im assuming you mean meth?Meth definitely gives me some social anxiety and paranoia and lack of sleep ontop of that don't really help :\

Brisbane scene has been picking up heaps for molly, all though a few people have said that its not mdma but i honestly can't tell the difference. its got the euphoric and empathy filled high with the cleanest comedown..

Could be methylone...a lot of people say they think methylone lacks something compared to mdma, but in all honesty I find it equally as good.

Nothing will ever match up to the beige a's and v's in 2003 =D

to be honest I dont care. I really care that a certain return address used by certain people was published on a public forum thats read by LE, thats pretty thoughtless in itself and puts people at risk. I for one am sat at work feeling ill with worry.

Im bitterly disappointed that the mods are quick to edit posts about personal attacks but leave an address for all to see for 2 DAYS!!!!!

I don't think any dealer is retarded to enter their real address on the envelope. More than likely it is a fake bullshit address created for the sake of it.

This is a public message board. USE SOME DISCRETION!

mister said:
I didnt want to say too much about the address but AyahuascaSeeker13 is correct with the address information. I would strongly request either one of the mods or MrIbis remove the address.

Probably too late now though, but Im shocked and a little disappointed that Bluelight would allow any addresses to be posted on here regardless if its fake or real

Sorry mate, we're not perfect, posts slip through. Of course certain bluelighters are also quick to complain of "over-modding" as soon as pictures of substances are removed. I agree with you though, and thank you for removing that pic Mr Ibis though putting it up there with that addy in the first place was reckless.

I had to remove WAY too many posts today.

Those at fault should really know better than to sling around insults and accusations baselessly. From now on please keep the thread on topic.

@ Mister and everyone else, I apologize for missing the address. I don't really know how I missed that but it definately was an oversight.

@ belarki and drug_mentor I know you guys do a great job & put your time in for free, I do appreciate it :).
Sorry for going off but as you can imagine, seeing that posted was careless and has put people at risk, I will contact the person and ask them to change their MO. I just hope people havnt got anything in transit at the moment.

Nothing will ever match up to the beige a's and v's in 2003

The best pills i had didn't have logos or colours. They were usually either white or beige, sometimes had specks and sometimes had splits or domes. This was pre 1995 tho. After that it was pretty much downhill in my opinion for mdma pills in this country.

Cali splits, cali whites, purple specks. Domes.

I kinda thought this thread might bring some trouble.. Oh well..

back to the biccies and powder.... It's good to hear things 'may' be picking up tho.

Haha here we go... every single MDMA thread ends up like this. In before posts about Safe Sex/Durex, Red 3's, infamous red/green Mitsubishis's, Orange Butterflies, Blue sky's, white qantas, etc. Dammit too late to beat the Red russians and beige A/V's... let's please keep this thread on the topic of safe use of MDMA and any harm reduction related discussion and not reminiscing about the good old days?

But it is so important that everyone knows I have tried good pills.

Jk ;)

lol.

Drink water? But not too much water. Be around friends. Only drop a half to start with maybe if you are a new user.

I had to remove WAY too many posts today.

Those at fault should really know better than to sling around insults and accusations baselessly. From now on please keep the thread on topic.

@ Mister and everyone else, I apologize for missing the address. I don't really know how I missed that but it definately was an oversight.

Please clear your inbox ASAP. Cheers bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.