• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

Does your dealer even have xanax? What benzo were you addicted to?
Have you finished the pregabalin taper? Maybe 150mg-300mg of pregabalin today wouldn't be so bad.

Nope she has K, that's it, that's even if she's not sold out, I'm addicted to any benzo, I was addicted to valium up till last year, but recently I've been choosing different ones as had found somewhere to get nitrazapam and clonazepam, I've only bought the nitrazapam once as didn't like it, probably because it was fake, and I bought the clonazepam twice, but the last lot was alot weaker than the first lot

This time I ordered xanax but they haven't shown up, which is weird as he's not let me down before it's who I used to buy off when I was addicted before, I've only ever had one lot of valium go missing before a long time ago and off another online seller who actually replaced them, but I've lost his contacts

I gave all my pregabalin away as wanted off I didn't taper I went down from 5 or 6 x 75mg a night to just one night of mirtazapine, then over the counter sleeping tablets called Promethazine and a herb Valerian but I can't use them again they're shit, definitely not taking the Valerian as the nightmares are to horrible

So I've nothing, not even my 10 zopiclone I get off my doctor a month that should of came through to the pharmacy so I'm on hold to the doctors now to find out why

And nope, no xanax has turned up and my postman has normally arrived by now, I need to email the seller again, he didn't reply yesterday when I told him to check the tracking number, he's probably forgot to send them after taking my money, or they've gone AWOL, it's very strange though I trusted him the most out of every place I get benzos

Does anyone else have a hard time talking when take too much pregabalin? hahaha
It's make me stutter like I'm drunk lol.

Better if you do something, if you're sat at the bar watching the football and being sociable, it becomes hard to focus and my limbs start shaking, but at a bit of music and something to occupy your mind and body, it becomes more euphoric and enjoyable.

600+ isn't even high dose. 2g+ is high dose. Never heard about somebody having seizure while on high dose of pregabalin.
I've had at least 2 while taking very high doses. It starts with very unpleasant myoclonic jerks until you just have a full blown seizure.

It only seems to happen if you go too high on your dose compared to your previous.

Does anybody know of any research chemicals new or old that are similar to pregabalin/gabapentin or is there something else like phenibut I can take to get somewhat of the same feeling?
If you go the phenibut route be careful, I take outrageous doses of pregablin, like 1000 mgs at a time a couple times a day. Everyone said I probably won’t feel anything from pheni. So I get some and I take 1000 mgs to start and in a couple hours felt amazing! So I redose! Well I wound up in the ER getting narcan’d, to no affected course. They were gonna put me on a ventilator next. I had been in a super deep sleep. When I got home I discovered I had taken almost 4000mgs . I stick to my pregablin. But that’s just me😁

I have been on Lyrica for 6 years for neuropathy in my feet. Started at 150 mg a day for first couple years then 200mg for 4 years and just recently went to 300mg a day. It's the only drug that touches my nerve pain. Also works great on anxiety. Thankfully my tolerance hasn't been much at all. Don't see myself having to go up from 300mg. My Doctor told me that 300mg is the recommended dosage for nerve pain and anything above that won't work much better.

150mg of lyrica? You might as well drink a cup of coffee and have a cookie.

I would say 300mg would be a good starting dose for someone not tolerant to GABAergics. Also, this isn't an anti-depressant, you don't need to wait a long period of time to feel its effects. We're talking about recreational drugs, lyrica takes a long time to kick in and that is 1-1.5hours oral. I have a mild GABA tolerance and find 900-1200mg a good dose but have taken 2400mg before and had fun so I wouldn't say you are at risk of ODing and having a bad time. In any case you sound like you would really benefit from some drug/lyrica education so read the lyrica/pregabalin megathread and whatever you can on here. The only real negative side effect I have experienced when you are at the 1000mg plus range is joint pain.

I would think 450 would be recreational for someone like you with 300 being conservative but hey if 300 or 225 (I gather you have 75mg tabs) even works for you then great. The problem with starting low is that the half life is 5-6 hours and it takes a while to kick in so by the time you wait and don't feel much then wait for it to kick in your system has eliminated a decent amount, so start somewhere reasonable. Definitely don't start below 200 and feel free to go up to 600.

I get wasted off 50mg if i don't touch it in a long time and I have a tolerance to benzos (20 years therapeutically)

I think pregabalin and benzos don't have cross tolerance. But I am quite certain pregabalin affects my gabaergic system. When I am to suffer a pregabalin withdrawal I found out that I can delay most of the digestive and insomnia symptoms with benzos. Bit tired and a running nose. When you stop benzos the withdrawal will kick bit softly but unavoidable.

"Pregabalin is selective in its binding to the α2δ VDCC subunit.[62][63] Despite the fact that pregabalin is a GABA analogue,[64] it does not bind to the GABA receptors, does not convert into GABA or another GABA receptor agonist in vivo, and does not directly modulate GABA transport or metabolism.[ has been found to produce a dose-dependent increase in the brain expression of L-glutamic acid decarboxylase (GAD), the enzyme responsible for synthesizing GABA, and hence may have some indirect GABAergic effects by increasing GABA levels in the brain.
There is currently no evidence that the effects of pregabalin are mediated by any mechanism other than inhibition of α2δ-containing VDCCs.[62][68] In accordance, inhibition of α2δ-1-containing VDCCs by pregabalin appears to be responsible for its anticonvulsant, analgesic, and anxiolytic effects.[62][68." (Wikipedia)

Is there a Gabapentin megathread anywhere? Nothing comes up in the search.

took several grams of Pregabalin last night because I got a new stash of Indian Nervigesic capsules

Felt almost nothing. I think my tolerance is through the roof - I need a long Pregabalin abstinence :eek:

I enjoy taking about 300mg of pregabalin every three to four weeks as a treat. Been doing this since 2008 and still enjoying the mellow effects.

I enjoy taking about 300mg of pregabalin every three to four weeks as a treat. Been doing this since 2008 and still enjoying the mellow effects.
Thumbs up to your self-control. Have you ever abuse it? Or you did things right from the beginning?

you've got good abstinence control, but 300mg wouldn't do anything for me, I guess my tolerance must be out of control o_O

took several grams of Pregabalin last night because I got a new stash of Indian Nervigesic capsules

Felt almost nothing. I think my tolerance is through the roof - I need a long Pregabalin abstinence :eek:
dude this indian shit may not be good. Pregabalin DOES produce tolerance, but not as strong as benzos do. One day or two reset most of the tolerance, and if not just taper down and wait a bit.

you've got good abstinence control, but 300mg wouldn't do anything for me, I guess my tolerance must be out of control o_O
300 mg is a good dose for anxiety and a little mood lift but if you want to feel the pregabalin euphoric/dissociative/tingling effects try 600 mg +

dude this indian shit may not be good. Pregabalin DOES produce tolerance, but not as strong as benzos do. One day or two reset most of the tolerance, and if not just taper down and wait a bit.

I've sent a sample of Nervigesic Pregablin to WEDINOs to see if it's genuine. But I Still took some anyway....🤪

300 mg is a good dose for anxiety and a little mood lift but if you want to feel the pregabalin euphoric/dissociative/tingling effects try 600 mg +

I've done WAY more than 600mg. Pregabalin is notorious for rapid tolerance. I think it would probably take weeks or months of abstinence for tolerance to totally reset to zero

Last edited: