• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

I use it every day for about a year now, for sleeping .. about 450 per day. If i take 300 in the afternoon i do feel a subtle relaxation.

Yeah It was pregabalin bought in pharmacies. Although I noticed that there was a difference between brands, some brands hit me more than others. I took it for about three weeks every day. And sporadically for another month. In the end I no longer felt anything, just a waste of money and pills.
One of my favorite combos was pregabalin / tramadol, now I don't feel shit, just the tramadol.
Apparently I don't create tolerance to benzos. I have taken clonazepam and clotiazepam and they work fine. Although I have not used them recreationally, just for their anticonvulsant effect and to sleep a couple of times.
How do you guys keep taking pregabalin for so long and still feel high?
Same here. Pregablin & Tramadol were awesome until the pregablin tolerance kicked in, which was incredibly fast. Pregablin has a generic option now in the USA....I wonder what the differences are. My Pain Mgmt doc is awesome & has an open script, to a certain degree. Pregab is a controlled substance here. I went back to staggering gabapentin with tramadol, since gabapentin is so easy to obtain (though my pain Doc says that gabbies will be a controlled substance soon).
Anyway, Pregablin does do wonders for nerve pain & mood, at least for me. Everyone reacts differently to meds.

Same here. Pregablin & Tramadol were awesome until the pregablin tolerance kicked in, which was incredibly fast. Pregablin has a generic option now in the USA....I wonder what the differences are. My Pain Mgmt doc is awesome & has an open script, to a certain degree. Pregab is a controlled substance here. I went back to staggering gabapentin with tramadol, since gabapentin is so easy to obtain (though my pain Doc says that gabbies will be a controlled substance soon).
Anyway, Pregablin does do wonders for nerve pain & mood, at least for me. Everyone reacts differently to meds.

Nowadays mixing tramadol and pregabalin just makes me feel weird and kill my tramadol high. In addition, it cause me some scary tremors and twitching that seem to be like the beginning of a seizure or something like that.
Doesn't this happen to you?

Nowadays mixing tramadol and pregabalin just makes me feel weird and kill my tramadol high. In addition, it cause me some scary tremors and twitching that seem to be like the beginning of a seizure or something like that.
Doesn't this happen to you?

I recognise this with 400 tramadol and 300 pregabalin but only when almost falling asleep

There should be an extended release version of pregabalin. Taking the instant release version two times a day just doesn't seem to carry me through the whole day.

900mg pregabalin (300 in morning, 300 after lunch and 300 in afternoon) followed by 1mg of clonazepam. Feeling good. Nice combo

I have the controlled release version brand name Lyrica CR. Can I stagger and between how many hours and will it work second day maybe even 3rd?

Does anyone get twitching and involuntary muscles movements when taking more than 350mg of pregabalin? Damn. Its fuckin annyoing.
Yeah, I think they are known as 'myoclonic jerks'.. ?

If I take 600 mg or above, it sometimes happens to me... Feels like you're on the brink of having a full blown seizure!

I have the controlled release version brand name Lyrica CR. Can I stagger and between how many hours and will it work second day maybe even 3rd?

Actually it works better after few days, because negative side effects like dizziness disappear, but positive effects are same and that allows you to go higher with daily dosage.
Just wait at least 2 hours and if you feel good, then you can do another pill

I

Yeah, I think they are known as 'myoclonic jerks'.. ?

If I take 600 mg or above, it sometimes happens to me... Feels like you're on the brink of having a full blown seizure!

Yeah and when you mix it with tramadol is fuckin scary. I always thought pregabalin and tramadol was a safe mix but apparently that's true only if you take low to moderate doses.

To me pregabalin is like a more "fucked up" version of phenibut. While phenibut makes me feel stimulated and anxiety-free all day, pregabalin has a short duration and fucks me up while reducing anxiety. The physical sensations of the drugs are very similar.

Pregabalin and phenibut are very similar chemically, with only one chemical alteration from pregabalin to phenibut IIRC.

Gabapentinoids as a drug class seem to be like that though - differ very differently between individuals, where some like me get strong effects, others don't get anything at all, others just fall asleep, etc.

I'm curious what's your tolerance to benzos and other GABAergics though? I know pregabalin isn't actually one itself but I am sure its calcium channel blocker action does something or other to the flow of GABA in brain and there will be some new study showing as such in the future. Even Pfizer doesn't still fully even understand how the stuff works.

Agreed 100% phenibut is the fucking ultimate, but the last batch of phenibut I got after my last source disappeared is low quality and I have a load of pregabs left over from an old script. Does the job well. Mixed it with Xanax after too and fucked me up nice.
ahhhh fuck it's a calcium channel blocker?

Pfizer doesn't still fully even understand how the stuff works. whaaaaat?