• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The 'Let's kidnap Maxi and blue kitten and bring them back to Melbourne' thread...

Maxi, bk miss ya heaps. Tarsy I think the likes of these two need to be captured by inducing them with relentless fun and the promise of good times for the rest of time itself.
------------------
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?"
"Well I have actually and it turns out that the devil is a real top bloke."
[This message has been edited by Airwalk (edited 11 July 2001).]

well if someone finds me a job in melbourne then i'll come down to stay..... or how about a job where i spend time in melb. AND bris. and the company pays for me to fly between....
ooooh, how sweet would that be - surf's up on the sunshine coast (fly up to brissy), wicked party on at sunny (fly back to melbourne)....
BRING IT OOOOOOON
bk
ps i'd be careful there thoth, i just might be related to some of those ex-kgb guys
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by blue kitten (edited 11 July 2001).]

you guys rawk!!!! and the g-jello cubes...mmmmm....
probably wont see you again before i leave OZ, but that means i just have to come back, right?
hehe...we can all move to melbourne! YAY!

no need for kidnapping .... they will be coming back for sure .... kekekeke
smile.gif

miss ya guys heapzz!! see ya soon here if not up there!
smile.gif

------------------
To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
- John Henry Newman

Well, its about time I got off my arse and finally did this. Im not going to try to list everyone personally, coz as the person at Sunny who I introduced myself to about 4 times will know, my memory is pretty fucked!
smile.gif

Thanks heaps to Tarsarlan, for the place to sleep, chauffeuring, and introducing us to the DFC. You know you’re welcome up here anytime.
Also a huge thanks to Jerox and THO for everything
wink.gif
It was great to come over and chill at your place…. Even if you kept cramming our heads full of cheesey 80s tunes!!
smile.gif

Finally, thanks to everyone else that I managed to meet/catch-up with while down there. You definitely made it a memorable holiday... And hopefully it wont be too long before I can make it back down there.
Oh and don’t let the fact that our clubs are small, they finish REALLY early (compared to down there) and our drug selection is laughable, stop you from coming up for a visit. I'm sure we can find somewhere for you to stay.
Maxi

Aaaargh!! how could you, Maxi.. use THAT photo! baaaah!
erh. I'm over it already.
It was fantabulous having you here.. and as soon as I get the hell off Messies 'pooter and get home.. the people who need them will get all the photo's I took with that evil digicam! *grins*
Choppee, choppee!
Luurve and hugs and peace and love and mungbeans, baby.
------------------
I'm not mal-adjusted. I'm merely rejecting the general sense of malaise engulfing the current generation of children -- a sense of futility that depletes motivation and threatens to weaken all of us by eroding our soul and spirit. Plus I'm still a little cheesed off that the purple Telly-tubby is a big fat poof.

Hmmm they could be those incriminating evil photos ICFML... maybe you should not get home. Come back soon BK and Maxi, it was great having you down here to play with.
-------------------
Being a bachelor is like being a five year old.
That was an awesome attempt at making a sig without actually having that sig, it looks exactly the same as the real ones.
[This message has been edited by Munchee (edited 15 July 2001).]