• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Least Visual Psychedelic

OP: YES!! THEIR PROBABLY IS!! They most likely suck though too, much like nut meg comapred to LSD but way worse. This is just a guess though so i could be wrong

FrostyMcFailure said:
OP: YES!! THEIR PROBABLY IS!! They most likely suck though too, much like nut meg comapred to LSD but way worse. This is just a guess though so i could be wrong

Lack of visuals does not mean a psychedelic sucks or is not worthwhile. Some of my favorite psychedelics are not visual at all for me. Visuals, while fun, aren't the focus of a trip for me.

Substances that have had very little visual effect, perhaps just a brightening of colors, are AMT, DiPT, 5-MeO-DiPT and 5-MeO-MiPT. And 3 of them are among my favorites.

LSA gave me hardly any visuals, but THE most intense mind fuck to date, it was a 'clean' mind fuck though, no confusing rushing thoughts, just INSANE out of this world paranoid delusions about earth being purgatory and one of our friends a demon watching over us. - And I had no idea my thoughts were even being altered.

Last edited:
Actually, for me LSD is not intensely visual. I've only taken low doses: around 75mcg and 100mcg, with virtually no intense visuals. But I don't think those doses would be expected to cause significant visuals. Perhaps the most powerful visuals I have ever had were during a trip with 5-MeO-DMT...a 4 hour trip that actually only lasted 15 minutes. The lack of intense visuals did not stop my LSD experience from being the most mentally positive experience--chemically induced or not--of my life.

Last edited:
2c-t-21 is an awesome material, visuals really aren't everything...

as i recently said to trip.more in a PM, visuals are not the meat of the psychedelic experience by any means, they are more like the dressing.

I find overwhelmingly visual trips to be annoying, because they make it difficult to do fun things like move around, take walks, etc. The meat of the psychedelic experience is the state of mind, not the eye candy.

Personally I found that mushrooms had little, if any, mental effects on me, but I think I'm the odd one out here. I consider MDMA and MDE to be psychedelics, and I've never got any visuals at all from them.

clearly, people's mileage varies.
The one time I had 5-meo-dmt, I was tripping VERY hard, but the visuals pretty much amounted to stuff waving around a little bit. I have not personally sampled anything that causes profound visuals with little mental effect.

ebola

5-MeO-AMT certainly lacks the 'mindfuck,' if you will, of other psychedelics. Lots of giggling, and an amphetamine-like excitement, with twisting visuals, but one still feels very much 'there' and cognizant.

5-MeO-AMT certainly lacks the 'mindfuck... ...but one still feels very much 'there'

By there, I gether you mean in front of the toilet bowl, deciding whether your stomach or your arse needs it most because of the compulsion to void material after 5-MeO AMT =D

By there, I gether you mean in front of the toilet bowl, deciding whether your stomach or your arse needs it most because of the compulsion to void material after 5-MeO AMT

therefor i recommend taking codeine with the 5-meo-amt , much much much less body load.

I've only taken low doses: around 75mcg and 100mcg, with virtually no intense visuals. But I don't think those doses would be expected to cause significant visuals.
There you go. 75-100mcg will not produce "intense" visual effects. Take 500mcg and come back saying the same thing.

Well opioids with any psychedelic will lessen the mindfuck, but that's not my reason for taking psychedelics & beside, codeine will not reduce any nausea (in fact opioids cause nausea on their own, so it sort of follows they'll make any nausea inducing drug worse - dopamine in the CTZ + 5HT on the 5HT3 receptor = puke-o-rama)

DMT can have little to no psycheelic mental aspect to it. infact I think most of what people experiences as mind fuck form DMT is just tehre reaction to the overload of visuals. I mean, you got to make sense of it somehow when it first happens.

Light doses of mescaline have the most subtle visual effects of any psychedelic I've tried. Even on heavy doses the visuals aren't anywhere near as intense as the visuals I get from mushrooms.

I think part of the nature of psychedelics is that they affect your visual processing, even if it's just slightly.

To complement the 'Most visual psychedelic' I guess?

5-MeO-MiPT may have been relatively the least visual one for me. But I have read in TIHKAL (more than PIHKAL I think) about compounds being remarkably un-visual. DiPT perhaps. But that could be somewhat of an illusion considering dosage levels, naturally caused by the remarkable auditive effects in 'lower' doses. It has been reported to be fully psychedelic in the 100+ mg regions.
I'm pretty confident that there are psychedelics I am not mentioning right now that would become physically too heavy at a point before becoming noticeably visual. LSA-containing seeds are often mostly a body trip but still not devoid of visuals.

DPT and then 5-MeO-MiPT for me. I've tried those at 50 and 7.5 mg respectively. The most visual thing I have tried is 2C-I followed by 4-HO-MPT, 4-Aco-DMT/Shrooms, DOC, and 2C-C, 2C-T-2. But the most visual to least trippy feelings belongs to 2C-I and 2C-C.