• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Least Anxiogenic Psychedelic

never done RCs, just mescaline shrooms and lsd. mescaline by far is the best in all categories except if youre after introspective mind fuck journeys, but since youre going for avoiding anxiety its perfect for you.

For what it's worth, my gf suffers from anxiety and is taking citalopram for it, and she says 4-AcO-DiPT produces no anxiety for her (while methylone and MDMA do). She also doesn't seem to have gotten any from methoxetamine, if that counts.

OP are you saying you are researching so you can give/dose others? thats not the best idea, i usually prefer telling my interested friends all the info they ask but let them decide if and what they want to try.

anxiety is very much person dependent.

i found 2cd to be quite lacking of anxiety, 2ci as well, also low dose lsd.
but on the other hand ive had even less anxiety on most tryptamines ive tried, and these varied from shrooms to 4-ho-dipt. i just seem to click better with this group of chems.

but always set and setting is more important than anything else. i remember a trip on 2cc, at low dose, scaring me quite a lot because an unforeseen friend stopped by with some bad news... manage the surroundings better and chances are the trip will be kinder to you

Nah, I wasn't saying that at all. Some of my friends are interested and with me, there is opportunity. They want to trip but I feel like I am completely responsible for what happens with them (justified or not) because its a RC and I'm the one who gives them the "correct" dose. I just don't like doing this, that's why I prefer to trip alone (or better yet with experienced trippers, but I dont know many).

Can't wait to try psilacetin though. Will be my first tryptamine trip!!! Also cant wait to compare it to my PEA experiences.

never done RCs, just mescaline shrooms and lsd. mescaline by far is the best in all categories except if youre after introspective mind fuck journeys, but since youre going for avoiding anxiety its perfect for you.

Cant wait to try mescaline also. Very interested to see how the real thing measures against Shulgin's analogue creations.

For what it's worth, my gf suffers from anxiety and is taking citalopram for it, and she says 4-AcO-DiPT produces no anxiety for her (while methylone and MDMA do). She also doesn't seem to have gotten any from methoxetamine, if that counts.

She took all that stuff while on SSRI's???

2c-t-2 gives me zero anxiety. But the body load after the come-up is done and you've reached you're plateau can be very intense. I find that when i take a few hits of pot and relax the body load is similar to MDMA and then the rest of the trip is taken over by mild hallucinations and a very good mood. 20mg is a good dose.

2c-c by a wide margin. Its hard to even imagine anxiety on 2c-c at less than about 60mg ime.

She took all that stuff while on SSRI's???
Yeah. Probably not the most efficient use of the substances. She's going to be tapering off the SSRI soon, so she's in for a treat one day when she finds out what those drugs are supposed to feel like.

I've used

LSD (many batches)
psilocybin mushrooms
4-AcO-DMT
2C-B
2C-E
2C-I
2C-P
ketamine
DXM
salvia
more I'm forgetting

of those, 2C-B and mushrooms/4-AcO-DMT (very very similar drugs) are very easy to handle mentally, 2C-B makes me euphoric and takes me "along for the ride" without any emotional effort. Shrooms imo are just very easy to handle. They can get super deep but are also extremely easy to steer into a positive directions, I've tripped shrooms under many a strange and terrible circumstance and never had a bad time. Also they mix well with everything, Adderall, Oxycontin, Dilaudid, Klonopin, ketamine, had great trips with these mixes

5-Me0-DALT is a great psych for a new tripper.
It's not heavy mentally, and not really visually.
But the bodily euphoria is something else, and its a great introduction to the profoundness.

For people who have enjoyed E before hand, this is a nice way of easing yourself in.

My first trip was on acid, but ive guided a number with this chemical.

Its not very intense, but it sets some great ground work.

smoking N,N,DMT, very short experience (although the there is definition of time on DMT) but so intense there's no space for emotions, theres no room for anxiety, strap yourself in and brace the ride.

or MXE. very anxiety free and its deep and trippy. although its classed as a dissociative, but i found it quite psychedelic. very friendly drug if treated with respect

Well, I tried the 4-AcO-DMT tonight at 10mg. All I can say is WOW! Wasnt tripping too hard- no visuals or anything- but it was pretty deep. I was thinking about lots of things, positive and negative, while longboarding around my neighborhood with a friend. Even when confronted with the negative subjects concerning my past and life in general, I was not overwhelmed with any anxiety at all.. I can see how shrooms (as well as this substance) is so sought after as a therapeutic tool. Was VERY impressed by the physical euphoria as well as the amazing mindspace. This is my favorite psychedelic so far (out of 2C-I, E, C, T-2 and DXM) (and my first real first tryptamine experience) and I am VERY excited to work with this again at a higher dose (15mg next time). No anxiety or negative sides at all!

One stupid part of tonight: decide to have a beer with my friend an hour and a half in. The beer basically turned my mind off and my amazing thought process came to a halt. What a shame. Will never drink a single beer on a psychedelic again.

Mescaline, extremely clear headspace, warm visuals that aren't overwhelming (except for higher doses). Very much like a warm blanket over a psychedelic.

I would have said 2C-C earlier but after trying a few tryptamines I would say 4-HO-DiPT.

I'd support this view for all psyche experiences where someone has concerns about anxiety. Some can seemingly use cannabinoids for calming effect, and I used to think that it was doing this for me during trips... But then I "found out" that the MJ was actually INDUCING anxiety during the course of the trips.

So, I'd suggest leaving that out for sure.
It depends on the weed. So much of it these days has a ridiculously high THC content relative to other cannabinoids (CBD being among the most important), and that can make it a pretty potent anxiogenic. Weed containing a good amount of CBD along with the THC should have more anxiolytic effects.

I'd say DMT is the least anxiogenic, even during the come up, but there's many people who are downright scared of the come up.