• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

The Kelly Osbourne and drugs/rehab thread (merged) (Updated 6/05/05)

you know with how much money they have access to they were using a shitload of oc.. i bet there gonna have some serious problems in the future and theyll always be rocking the boat unless they get some serious help.. i knew it all along tho... what else do u expect from someone hanging out with courtney love.

"Mo money, mo problems"...err different problems. Want more money, get more money, need more money.

What will happen with CLove? The pics just keep getting scarier and scarier. I'm sad.

Kelly Osbourne Back in Rehab
by Charlie Amter, E! Online
Jun 3, 2005

Papa, don't preach--Kelly Osbourne is in trouble deep and back in rehab.

The 20-year-old spawn of Ozzy has checked into a drug-treatment center in Pasadena, California, according to Us Weekly.

Calls to an Osbourne publicist were not immediately returned late Friday night, but a family rep is quoted in the magazine saying, "Kelly is in a facility dealing with some personal issues. She'll be back in a few weeks."

An unnamed source close to Osbourne tells Us Weekly, "She's slipped into some of her old problems and is not doing so well. Everyone is supporting her."

This is the youngest Osbourne's second stint in rehab. In April 2004, the singer-actress checked in to Promises in Malibu to battle an addiction to painkillers.

This time, she's in another celeb-friendly facility, Las Encinas--the same place her brother, Jack, logged time in 2003 for his addictions to OxyContin, marijuana and alcohol, and one of the rehab clinics that has catered to Courtney Love.

Of course the family's paterfamilias, Ozzy, has long suffered from multiple addictions.

Although the Emmy-winning The Osbournes ended its run on MTV in March, Kelly has been trying to extend her time in the spotlight. She costarred last fall on the now defunct ABC drama Life as We Know It. And her return to rehab comes just six days before her new album, Sleeping in the Nothing, hits record stores. The disc, to be released by her new label, Sanctuary Records, is a follow-up to 2002's underwhelming Shut Up, which was released by Sony.

Speaking to Reuters before her hospitalization, Osbourne called the pop-punk rock-flavored Shut Up a "marketing ploy" to capitalize on her TV fame. Her new disc will go in a different direction.

"Dance, electro, '80s music has always been what I listened to, so it's really exciting for me that I get to do what I love now instead of acting," she told the wire service. "This album makes me so happy because it's real and not contrived."

While doing press for the new disc, Osbourne revealed that she was high during shooting on The Osbournes' final season.

"There isn't one episode where I wasn`t on something," Osbourne was quoted by the World Entertainment News Network.

"They found something like 500 pills in my room when they cleaned it."

Link

it is different being rich and an addict than being poor and an addict...when you can afford your supply the "bad" things about addiction dont rear it heads as much, but when yer broke and have to cop and steal and whatnot, thats when true problems start...

with millions of dollars and the type of lifestyle these celebs lead it would harder than hell to stay away from drugs..in fact, i wouldnt even try to stay away..i would find several cheap sources and buy stock...im being honest as i have never been miserable while bing adicted UNLESS i was out my drug....i never had a drug problm until i ran out of drugs...

davesoviet said:
a) It makes me absolutely sicik to hear drug addicts try to try to defend the lifestyle and pretend they themselves don't have a problem.

right-on. i've been the addict defending my way of life before and it's fuckin pathetic. i know no one wants to admit they have a problem with drugs

fruitfly said:
"They found something like 500 pills in my room when they cleaned it."

It was under her bed, right? I cant even begin to stress how dumb that is. You've got all that money and you dont even invest in a safe of some kind? :p

"Was Kelly USING drugs or ABUSING them?"

Using and abusing is the same thing in our modern and miserable society. People don't understand that there's a difference between being addicted to a substance and using it occasionally for recreational purposes. However, if someone sees another person having an alcoholic beverage, do they automatically assume that the individual is an alcoholic and abuses alcohol?!? NO! This is the world we live in.

There's nothing wrong with stocking up on drugs... the whole buying process is a huge stress for me and I prefer to buy in bulk so as to avoid going through the typical ordeals related to buying and to save some cash as well. It's not a matter of how many pills does she have, it's a matter of how many pills does she use.... Again, another common and idiotic misconception of our obsessively anti-drug world.... which can go fuck itself for all I care.

-I am the walrus

Last edited:
remember when jack went in and we didn't know for what.

we were all like prolly just some rich kid who can't handle his pot. these kids are wild

wastedwalrus said:
"Was Kelly USING drugs or ABUSING them?"

Using and abusing is the same thing in our modern and miserable society. People don't understand that there's a difference between being addicted to a substance and using it occasionally for recreational purposes.

i'm pretty certain she was abusing drugs.

fuck the osbournes

they are so boring and conceited

dont understand whats so interesting about them

drugs are like a fashion statement for them

p.s im talin about the wife and kids , snobby fucks!

ozzy is ok , i just loved that episode where he broke his neck when doing some quad stuff , hilarious!

Ozzy is my hero, I would love to be doing/done what he has.
I have seen Ozzy many many times in concert done the meet and greet thing and I must say he is most thankfull for ALL his fans he is very very humble
if you take away the makeup and all the cameras he is just another dude just like the rest of us metal heads :)
Sharon is also an amazing person she kinda reminds me of my mother (minus the awesome accent) she is a great person to have in your corner and keep you on the right path
when she told the world that she was sick it upset me greatly I dont know what ozzy would do without her Im very happy that she is doing good now especially since MY mother has just been diagnosed with lung cancer (with lots of complications) I now know how Ozzy, Kelly, Jack, and Aimee felt.
Kelly is only doing what every other young star has done so why crusify her? she has grown up in the spotlight and has more then likely seen enough drugs to make everyone on bluelight drool and that was when she was only a baby!
Jack is a cool dude and im glad he can be sober (and enjoy it) it has to be rough....im sure he has the best connections in the world and being in the spotlight is enough to make ya wana pop a few OC's
so all in all the Osbournes are a very loving and caring family I hope Ozzy rocks on for another 30 years and if he does im sure his family will be right by his side (holding him up straight prolly! :) LOL)
Anyway thats my opinion about the dysfunctional/functional family and you know what they say about opinions....Opinions are like assholes, EVERYONE has one and they ALL stink.
DJ