View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

the jedi flip

CallMePatrick

Bluelighter
alrighty. tomorrow night me and the homies are doing shrooms, acid and molly. aka the jedi flip. this is my first time doing the 3 at the same time so does anyone know the best sequence for dosing? i was thinking shrooms then acid and molly at the comedown but idk

Never combined all 3 but going on duration and what I do know of each drug individually, I would say, LSD - Shrooms - MDMA. With at least one dosage break between them. So, you could do Shrooms+LSD together, then MDMA later, or LSD, then MDMA and shrooms, or all 3 individually with maybe a couple of hours between each. But not all together, and LSD and MDMA always first and last, respectively. What you obviously want to avoid at all costs is a stimulant comedown while still tripping... but there's some room for individual preference within that scope.

I would do LSD, Shrooms and mdma on the comedown if I was planning on doing this, if you do shrooms first, the shrooms will be mostly gone when you are coming down from the LSD, if you take LSD first, you can take MDMA when you are coming down from both shrooms and LSD with both still having effects.

Crazy what people are going for. Jedi flip. Omg.

Well the dosage of the psychedelics is a lot more relevant than how many of them you "stack". I mean if you are compatible and comfortable with all of those alone, then with moderate/pleasant doses it's just synergy.

Granted I don't have that much experiences with psychedelics yet. Just cause they are said to act all primarily over just one receptor (5-HT2a) ... My territory's more the dissociatives yet I miss something with them and so now if just that war on drugs was over ...

What's a Sith flip then? DPT instead of molly? And to think the Church of Light proposes DPT brings one closer to God...

Edit: The Temple of the True Inner Light I mean. DPT is their Eucharist. I gather some come closer to dark forces under its influence...

alrighty. tomorrow night me and the homies are doing shrooms, acid and molly. aka the jedi flip. this is my first time doing the 3 at the same time so does anyone know the best sequence for dosing? i was thinking shrooms then acid and molly at the comedown but idk
Oh best wishes man, keep the doses responsible that is all I can say here.

I've flipped acid and mush before, at much too high a dose. But I made it out alive and it actually was an amazing trip it was just the set and setting that sent me into a haywire kind of negative zone for a few hours before I landed on what literally felt like the ground was a giant fluffy thing I was sinking into while walking. The stars were literally dancing on my bedroom wall when I got home to go to bed.

I would fast and microdose all 3 at the same time. And then meditate. Such is the way of the Jedi Flip.

Hardcore mode would be to do 1g of shrooms, tab of acid, and half a pill of mdma. If they are of good quality you probably won't puke. Probably. Test your might.

The comeup sounds like it would be absurd. Higher doses sound really heavy, although the mdma probably would make the trip great. Have some Buddha on hand for a potentiate or benzos for the crash.

I would predict once the mushrooms end, you would just be doing a speedy acid trip.