• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

The Ibizan Drug Rollercoaster

whitemaverick

Greenlighter
Anyone who has spent a minimum of 2 weeks in Ibiza this summer will know that there has been next to no consistency in the quality of the pills out here.

I want to know who has tried what on the island this summer, and a BRIEF rating where appropriate.

my top 5 are as follows:

1. 007s
2. Pink Love Hearts (last year's batch)
3. Pink Swirls aka Equinoxs
4. Apples
5. Green Rolexes

my worse 5:

1. Yellow Kangaroos (spewing!)
2. White Diamonds (I left zoo project early to go home and clean!!)
3. White Rolexes (complete speed)
4. Blue Mickey Mouses
5. Green Armanis

Those "Diamond" pills have been haning around the UK for years and are a well known piperazine (one of the strongest so far!). The kangaroos/ Rolex have two copies in circulation one piperazine and one DMAA (that I know of) - blue mickeys - there are now three lots in circulation (all bad) ! Its a crazy situation - theres a thread about this in the regional europe section - have a read and maybe copy your post and get some feedback.

The thread id is - www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=419745

Four out of five of your worst pills are on my piperazine thread!

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=420245

Last edited:
Wow, I did not realise that the UK pill problem was wide spread...

and to think I could have stocked up on MD for a silly price about 6 months ago :(

i visited London for 3 weeks. when i was in line for Ministry of Sound, there was a dude slanging pills as he was walking past the line to people....that was really funny cuz im sure he was trying to get rid of his shit stuff. and he was counting his pounds where everyone could see! what a fuckin cocky dick.