• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News The hype about legal LSD: How the ban on a drug is circumvented

(There is a translation function for subtitles in the parameters but the entire interview in the lab is in English, that's for the rest of the video )

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @anti_MK
sometimes knowing about those "who" tells more about how the world works than anything else...
no doubt I'll watch it, asap.

I don't understand why my post was edited and the original title changed? Is it the moderators? (I put the original title back, but tell me what the problem is if necessary)

I find it interesting in any case, that the one who is at the origin of the worldwide diffusion of the new lysergamides, testifies with open face... he is certainly "protected" in one way or another.

I don't understand why my post was edited and the original title changed? Is it the moderators? (I put the original title back, but tell me what the problem is if necessary)
Yes that was me. You can find those rules about title matching and separating out your own commentary in the guidelines

DPMC serves as an archive and repository for media covering drugs. In order to accomplish that mission, we have a rule that thread title must match the title of the original publication.

I'm gonna go ahead and edit it back to match the video title (though I can leave the german part out, if you'd like)

Yes that was me. You can find those rules about title matching and separating out your own commentary in the guidelines

DPMC serves as an archive and repository for media covering drugs. In order to accomplish that mission, we have a rule that thread title must match the title of the original publication.

I'm gonna go ahead and edit it back to match the video title (though I can leave the german part out, if you'd like)

I understand better.
Is it possible to move this thread to another section where I can change the title without any problem and put the title I want?
Or, do I have to create another thread somewhere else with the title I wanted* and link to it?

* Interview with the creator of the new lysergamides (1P/CP/B-LSD)

How about I copy the post over into our Psychedelic Drugs subforum, and make the title of that one what you stated above.

That way it’s archived here still, and it’s also somewhere that might generate more interest as well.