• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The Holy Trinity

ARC2100

Greenlighter
Hello. I have Soma 350mg, tapentadol 100mg, zopiclone 7.5mg, tramadol 100mg and pregabalin 25mg. Can someone tell me the doses to making this thing work ? Like euphoria. I do have a strong tolerance for opiates.
Thank you, Trent

"The Holy Trinity" includes an opioid, a benzodiazepine, and carisoprodol which is Soma, so not sure you can use what you have for a proper holy trinity

Hello. I have Soma 350mg, tapentadol 100mg, zopiclone 7.5mg, tramadol 100mg and pregabalin 25mg. Can someone tell me the doses to making this thing work ? Like euphoria. I do have a strong tolerance for opiates.
Thank you, Trent
Tapentadol sucks tbh, 25mg pregab is a tickle, I've only heard bad things about zopiclone....only tramadol and soma are recreational from ur stash xd

Tapentadol sucks tbh, 25mg pregab is a tickle, I've only heard bad things about zopiclone....only tramadol and soma are recreational from ur stash xd
Even that is debatable. I don't get shit from somas and tramadol gives me seizures.

I feel like Im feeling more from a quarter of Soma today with my sub, Xanax, promethazine, and chlorpheniramine then yesterday when I took almost a hole one. Do you think they can be better in lower doses for some people, and or with the combo?

"The Holy Trinity" includes an opioid, a benzodiazepine, and carisoprodol which is Soma, so not sure you can use what you have for a proper holy trinity

As I'm severely limited in what I can acquire, this is the only 'holy trinity' I would have access to. Namely Tapentadol, Carisaprodol and Diazepam or possibly Clonazepam.

I guess the best advice would be to start as low as possible? I have used Tapentadol/Carisoprodol together, but haven't added a Benzo yet