• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

"The Holy Quadruplty"

Btw I can't remember if it was caffeine, or a chemical in chocolate, actually I think it was phenylamine or whatever it's called that's in chocolate that supposedly binds to the GABAb receptor, I wonder if it would be an agonist or antagonist if so? You would think antagonist, but you never know, and the only time I consume any caffeine or chocolate is at night once in a while, but still sleep like a baby on the nights I do, although sometimes wake up in not as good of a mood.
Chocolate has theophylline and caffeine and a lot of other. alkaloids. Interesting book by an interesting guy who translated Albert Hofmann's books
Polish-20220309-092229100.jpg

Theobromine is the big xanthine in cocoa/chocolate. I have some 400mg theobromine capsules that I've sampled once or twice, pretty subtle but I'd consider trying 2 capsules in the future to assess the effects better. It seems to be stimulating physically but kind of sedating mentally.

Theobromine is the big xanthine in cocoa/chocolate. I have some 400mg theobromine capsules that I've sampled once or twice, pretty subtle but I'd consider trying 2 capsules in the future to assess the effects better. It seems to be stimulating physically but kind of sedating mentally.
That's what I meant instead of theophylline which I think is the one in tea

I've always heard you shouldn't let your dog eat chocolate, and I don't. But I've also heard it's because chocolate has caffeine and I wonder if it isn't theobromine in chocolate that's toxic to dogs.

Because my dog drinks 8 to 10 cups of coffee a day with absolutely no probs

🤔

👇

*jk

That's what I meant instead of theophylline which I think is the one in tea
Captagon was a pharmaceutical that contained 50mg fenethylline, a pro-drug for amphetamine & theophylline, that got especially popular as a recreational drug in the Middle East. It was discontinued in the 80s, but millions of "Captagon" tablets are still being produced in Lebanon/Syria, primarily using illicit amphetamine sulphate.

Interestingly, though, most of the pills actually do contain theophylline, along with amphetamine and caffeine, which seem more obvious. So there may very well be some kind of perceptible effect from the theophylline, at least in concert with other stimulants. If I ever bumped into aminophylline pills, I'd be interested to sample them.

Chewed up a 2mg extended release Xanax in my mouth but some of it and the gel got stuck to my cavities/teeth, I got most of it out my teeth and swallowed, hopefully none came out of my mouth, and the little pieces in my teeth eventually get absorbed do you think they will? You don't think any came out of my mouth do you? I'm really paranoid by stuff like that, and the fact I never get to do extra Xanax which this was extra today, and Xanax is my 2nd favorite drug

Chewed up a 2mg extended release Xanax in my mouth but some of it and the gel got stuck to my cavities/teeth, I got most of it out my teeth and swallowed, hopefully none came out of my mouth, and the little pieces in my teeth eventually get absorbed do you think they will? You don't think any came out of my mouth do you? I'm really paranoid by stuff like that, and the fact I never get to do extra Xanax which this was extra today, and Xanax is my 2nd favorite drug
Update I was already on 1mg Xanax, took the 2mg extended release, and just took 10 1mg footballs my friend justr broughoit meee.me ..also also on I'm on toalso subusubitex 8mg mollagram Milli 8mg of Subutexx, 4mg of chlorpheniramine, 12.5mg promethazine e, so all that of that and .and the 13mg of xanax

Update I was already on 1mg Xanax, took the 2mg extended release, and just took 10 1mg footballs my friend justr broughoit meee.me ..also also on I'm on toalso subusubitex 8mg mollagram Milli 8mg of Subutexx, 4mg of chlorpheniramine, 12.5mg promethazine e, so all that of that and .and the 13mg of xanax
I've took 20 bars in one dawfy ttho but not wish every teng else took I do did today with £as with as much overthrr stuff stuf. I should be fine with 13mg of Xanax (2mg was extended release), 4mg chlorpheniramine, 12.5mg promethazine, 8mg Subutex, and andand rew good weed with it all so should I I should be phone right? @darvocet21 @JTemperance

Be careful with the benzos man

Where are you getting them?

It's possible the xanax is actually flualprazolam

Very potent hypnotic and withdrawal is a nightmare

Ok so I ran out of chlorpheniramine for my Holy Quadruplty combo yesterday, the roads are too bad to get more, but i have a decent little bit of chlorpheniramine with DXM (not the usual Triple C's just a generic kind that are red pills different from the red pills in triple C's though. They say 44 something on them. Ill update that when I look at them again) so I took 3 or 4 of them I'm not 100% sure if it was three or four, but I'm pretty sure I took 3 with my holy Quadruplty combo. I haven't taken any of the promethazine yet, but plan on soon. What do you guys think about this combo? I only take 1mg of Xanax a day, but I took over 4 bars worth of Xanax last night, I think it was 9mg altogether give or take and was obviously fucked up, and I took all of that yesterday. I could feel it still in a way when I woke up not too long ago. I wonder if everything I took today will potentiate the extra zanniez I took last night? Oh yea one of the Xanax pills were tech an extended release Xanax bar (it was round and blue not in the shape as a usual bar, and I've done them before too tho) I know Xanax kinda cancels out the DXM trip, but the trip isn't what I'm looking for, it's the euphoria and downer type feelings that I like. So far. It's been a little over an hour and I'm starting to feel pretty crazy, I still have a promethazine, more Subutex, another half a mg of Xanax (already took one half of the 1mg blue can) and weed to take still. @JTemperance @darvocet21

So far on:
chlorpheniramine 12mg
DXM 90mg
Subutex 2mg
Xanax 1mg
Nicotine (cigarettes)
Weed Potent

Last edited:
Update I took the promethazine and can barely tell if I took it forsure or not, like it seems like I did but can't tell for 100 percent sure if I actually swallowed it the right way or had it come out of my mouth or not. I'm really fucked up, tripping Very HARD aND INTENSELY
It's so hard to type right now I'm tripping balls and xanned out at the same time lol oh yea I forgot to mention I took 4 more DXM/CHLORPHENIRAMINE PILLS SINCE EARLIER

Last edited:
If that's true then I change my mind on wanting to be prescribed Lyrica, I'm not I was going to ask my doctor if he thinks it will work for me or not, but I don't want to if it really binds to that receptor. Good thing I asked about it!
It's worth mentioning tho that hte binding is probably very weak, I'd bet that it has no effect of any kind. One reason I dislike lyrica sometimes is that it can cause me involuntary movements, it's very annoying and it reminds me of opioid withdrawal...

"Benzodiazepines bind to a allosteric binding site located between an alpha and gamma subunit. For the binding to happen the alpha unit has to contain a histidine residue"

So there has to be histidine residue on the alpha unit for drugs like Xanax to work?

Byproducts of synthesis, degradation, adulterants, cutting agents. A lot of things. Some a lot more harmful than others.
I know Buprenorphine has impurities, do they give me any of the impurities in my scripts? If so is there anyway I can tell that it's an impurity?

Last edited: