• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Heroin thread.

i found a heroin source in brisbane and was quite pleased with the results. clean looking gear, seems strong enough i spose. then again i have no experience to judge it on. i suppose 1 cap of this stuff IVed would feel similar to about 60mgs oxy for me, in terms of nod and such? altho oxy always seemed to have a more distinct body high, heroin sortof subtly smacks you out while you dont notice it. (sortof. you know what i mean)

also again as i said ive only ever had 1 heroin source, but with this stuff, when i do a relatively big shot it feels like my face is flooded with heat? like my body becomes heavy and its a big rush but yeah my face just feels super flushed. in a good way of course. but is this common?

i have heard of grays being around (100mg morphine pills) however i dont know if its worth it seeing as 1 thing of heroin costs the same as 100mgs of morphine. i have just assumed that the heroin is probably a better deal, factoring in too that im not shooting some dirty pill/other bullshit mixture.

also one thing to note, even when i mix up big shots of H with water, the water ends up clear, with a very few tiny little undissolved particles at the bottom that get stuck in the filter easily. i always hear of creamy or brownish mixed shots, but mine looks like distilled water even with the gear mixed in. is this a bad thing?

Yeah have to agree with Shal there Melbourne has some pretty damned open air markets in some of the suburbs. Although I find you may have to score 2-3 times to work out who has decent gear. I really miss it but I don't, definitely not looking to get back in to it.

Also ifonly I don't know if this is what you mean, but in the late 90's I remember some gear being around with little white particles all through it, they wouldn't dissolve yet it was some pretty strong dope. Still dunno what it was.

shooting up heroin

[Threads merged. hoptis]

So ive decided to take the plunge, me and a few mates have tried pretty much every drug imaginable so we have decided heroin is the only drug we havent tried, we are not sure wether to smoke it or shoot it due to the quality of street smack shooting dosent seem like such a good idea but of coarse if we wanna do it we wana do it properly.

Just want some info on the quality of smack in victoria and the consequences of shooting up street quality smack.

dont give me bullshit about addiction either that will be my own battle if it ever comes to that.

cheers

also i may be getting medical grade morphine what is the recommended dose for a first timer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Quality varies - it's impossible to know what you might get. If you don't know a dealer you're just as likely to get ripped anyway. Caveat emptor...

Injecting street heroin in Vic isn't particularly dangerous - except for increased OD risk, blood borne virus risk of course! Somewhere between a tenth and a fifth of a street deal would probably get you off if you are opiate naive.

There's lots of info here on BL about injecting technique - but frankly you may as well smoke it. It's heaps easier, and will work quite well until you get yourself a habit ;) Plus you can titrate your does more easily (less OD risk), and you don't have to worry about hep C, HIV ..

I may be able to get my hands on some medical grade mophine liquid with syringes n all. Now dose anyone know anything about the dose of morphine in Mg's, I hear morphine is alot harder to od off than heroin but still dosent mean i wont be carefull i just hear you need alot more morphine to get you into a nice nod compared to diamorphine.

^again - it's hard to say. It's better to start small and work up. Something like 5mg is probably fairly safe.

Don't forget also that morphine creates a greater histamine reaction than heroin - some people find this unpleasant, particularly when injecting ("prickle rush").

Unless you are particularly set on injecting, it's probably worth exploring other routes of administration. Shafting should be fairly effective for morphine in solution. I only say this because injecting is the riskiest way to take drugs, and the one with the most potential harms - you can still experience the effect of the drug in other ways..

havent had heroin, just oxy, methadone and morph. love that feeling of pins n needles from a decent shot of morph. rating it over oxy now...until i meet mr brownstone

Hmm, I think I need a bit of a break from gear, and to lower my methadone dosage. been using a bit too much lately. The gear here is Canberra is usually of pretty high quality (I need a Q - supposedly a quarter of a gram but usually more like 0.18-.0.2 - but I've got a pretty decent tolerance), but it's pricey, I can't mention prices on here, but it's definitely more expensive that Sydney. We get white powder here in Canberra, wishing some of the brown powder getting around Sydney which I've heard about would make it's way down here, apparently it's top stuff.

Our gear is a white colour, powdery, easy to mix/draw up without heat. I don't get much of a histamine response, I get a very strong rush within a few seconds which lasts 5-10 minutes, which then fades to a fairly subtle stone for 2-3 hours.

Rate it 2.5/5

(If anyone is wondering pharm opiates are pretty rare around here)

Could it be white homebake? Cant see how thats harder to make then meth, and shitty meth can look good.

I spose it's possible, but due to the close proximity to Sydney, and the fact that there's very little homebake in Sydney (from what I've heard anyway), I'd be more inclined to think it was imported but just cut more than Sydney.

mepat1111 said:
I spose it's possible, but due to the close proximity to Sydney, and the fact that there's very little homebake in Sydney (from what I've heard anyway), I'd be more inclined to think it was imported but just cut more than Sydney.
yeah apparently really good brown around sydney atm

homebake comes and goes around KX and is usually pretty hit/miss with the quality (so ive heard)
its a lil overpriced as well

does everyone get homebake already loaded up in rigs?
thats the only way ive seen it...
no way i could fully trust anyone with that shit.
as in no idea how hygienic theyve been n shit with the whole process

eww already loaded in rigs... that sounds horrible... is it "yellow jesus" ? :)

Splatt said:
eww already loaded in rigs... that sounds horrible... is it "yellow jesus" ? :)
yellow jesus? is that just referrin to the colour of the solution?

cos ive never actually got a good look
just been offered it haha and politely denied when i found out its already loaded... fuck that

heh, out ofd the movie Candy. Some old gay guy going on about how he bought panadeine, removed the paracetamol, changed the codeine in a few minutes by changing one atom arrangement to morphine, then a few more minutes to change into diamorphine.. which you kids refer to as heroin... it was a gold solution.. I know its a movie.. :p

haha oh shit dude now i remember!! thats one of my fav movies... dont know how i forgot that part

did he start with paracetamol? crazy

the homebake around here is just made out of ms-contins (or whatever generics), plus AA (dont think we can actually talk about how to make homebake...)

Nha he removed it from the codeine, he just used the word "panadeins" probably reffering to panadaine forte. 30mg

Our gear is definitely not already loaded up into rigs, no way would I buy that shit, or even take it if it was offered for free.

I wish we'd get more of the brown stuff here, I've definitely heard good stuff about it.

i would just like to say im from melbourne cbd, been a dope fiend for exactly 10 years now. im 25 and only started IV'n a year and a half ago, before that i use to chase it (always in fear of the prick)

it helps being part of the so called "asian scene" as the quality is sub standard. like otheres have mentioned. nothing can compare to the stuff before the 01' dry season.. i remember when i first started, scoring in springvale 2 caps and sharing it between 4 guys use to get each n everyone of us wrecked.

im using about half a gram a day the stuff ive been getting for the last 2 years has been consistant and from the same connection. its white and mulls up clear when mixed in water. the rush from it is orgasmic and it lasts a hell lot longer than every other crews stuff around here

Ways to use heroin

i smoke h every so often and was wondering if u use melbourne heroin is it ok to snort it, what is better smoking or snorting, also if i inject it in into a vein in the foot or ankle is there a chance it will get infected and i will need to get my foot cut off. i;ve never actually injected h into my foot but i have messed around with a neddle and i can only draw blood from a vein in my foot. Should i just stick to smoking it?

[EDIT: Threads merged. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator: