• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Good Deed Feed

Tip a hairdresser? They're the biggest rip-off bastards ever. If some cunt tried to charge me £65 to lob a bit of ink on my bonce I'd tell 'em to fuck off, then go and buy a sharpie and do it myself. You women are mad...

hahahaha she did colour multiple blues; black-blue, electric blue, sea blue. However, I'm glad you see where I'm coming thank thee, FUBZ <3

Evey

I tip my hairdresser 100%. Mind you a 100% tip is just $1.25, and I stopped getting shite haircuts/needing to tell the bloke what to do with my hair/beard/eyebrows/ears since then.

Good deeds? Fuck. I saved my stingy boss a mass staff walk out by buying out work camp food for the week from my own pocket. Not entirely altruistic as I depend on my staff, but no other cunt was going to help.

I tip my hairdresser 100%. Mind you a 100% tip is just $1.25, and I stopped getting shite haircuts/needing to tell the bloke what to do with my hair/beard/eyebrows/ears since then.

Good deeds? Fuck. I saved my stingy boss a mass staff walk out by buying out work camp food for the week from my own pocket. Not entirely altruistic as I depend on my staff, but no other cunt was going to help.

hahahaha that gave me a chuckle did that lol :)

Evey

I think I've paid for a haircut only 3 times in my life - and felt ripped off each time. When I was a hippie, I just never had a haircut. When I was a biker, I bought a set of hair clippers for a tenner and gave myself a No.1 on top leaving the back long (uber mullet!). Now that I'm just an old cunt, it's a zero all over...

Edit: I am now seriously considering the next phase - I.e. immac all over my bonce for that Walter White effect...

Last edited:
I woke up this mornin',
Mah hair was feelin' kinda blue,
I woke up this mornin',
It said "I want a different hue,
Get yer ass down to Crispin's,
You're gonna need your hairdressing shoes..."

(Or summat like that)

My hairdresser is ace fair play she built her place after her mam died but people were giving her shit for being muslin ffs I hate that bigotry crap she's literally one of tge nicest people ever. Who cares where people come from or their faith or whatever. If a person's lovely to people isn't that what counts.

Sorry no pics going on here ecer again I'll E-mail you a pic FUBZ lol

Evey

My hairdresser is ace fair play she built her place after her mam died but people were giving her shit for being muslin ffs I hate that bigotry crap she's literally one of tge nicest people ever. Who cares where people come from or their faith or whatever. If a person's lovely to people isn't that what counts.

Sorry no pics going on here ecer again I'll E-mail you a pic FUBZ lol

Evey

What, she's a sheet of cheesecloth?? ;)

*Muslim :D

How dare you spot my spelling error YOU HEATHEN!!! =D (just kidding lol). Comsider it your deed of the day :D <3

Evey

ABPI_ should be posting in here, The guy is a legend, sorted me out the much needed bastard shipping charge for some of rotterdams finest,
Big thanks to ABPI_! :)

My Barber gives me a few quid just to "fuck off ya bald cunt"... ;)

I've seen my barber's dairy farms so maybe the discount is to keep me hush about that ;). We work in the same building and she's a friend of my ma so she would drink with her on occasion. When she got her breasts enlarged about ten years ago, getting them out was her party trick for a wee while :D

I do not reciprocate the discounts when she comes in to my work :p

ABPI_ should be posting in here, The guy is a legend, sorted me out the much needed bastard shipping charge for some of rotterdams finest,
Big thanks to ABPI_! :)

yoursign.jpg

Am I correct in remembering someone sending foolsgold a nice chunk of change when he was in financial difficulty and had no money for lecky or food for Charlie? I think it was OTW that sent him it, but I may be wrong.

Last edited:
I've seen my barber's dairy farms

yoursign.jpg

Is that rhyming slang for 'hairy arms?' Pah, what a munter... Still, as long as she whaps those baps out fer nowt, yer onto a winner mate ;)

Is that rhyming slang for 'hairy arms?' Pah, what a munter... Still, as long as she whaps those baps out fer nowt, yer onto a winner mate ;)

Nah, 'dairy farms' is rhyming slang for 'boat' according to my 100% genuine cockney sources.

The breast enlargement made visits to her shop a bit awkward because she's a petite lady and, since she's had the surgery, I can't make full use of the arm rests on the barber chair because her diddies will rub off my elbow as she's cutting my hair 8)

My elbows are the only part of me getting regular action, it seems.

I've seen my barber's dairy farms so maybe the discount is to keep me hush about that ;). We work in the same building and she's a friend of my ma so she would drink with her on occasion. When she got her breasts enlarged about ten years ago, getting them out was her party trick for a wee while :D

yoursign.jpg

Am I correct in remembering someone sending foolsgold a nice chunk of change when he was in financial difficulty and had no money for lecky or food for Charlie? I think it was OTW that sent him it, but I may be wrong.

T'was Wenlock mate, and yeah that was a real nice gesture wasn't it

T'was Wenlock mate, and yeah that was a real nice gesture wasn't it

That's right! It was indeed. It moved me a wee bit when it happened. All I really remembered was how I was shocked by who the gesture-maker was. OTW wouldn't really be that surprising as he seems to have a few shillings about him. Wenlock shocked me because..well :p If he returns, he shall have his own plaque.

I just checked there to see if he had been banned but he hasn't. His last activity was on armistice day last year so maybe he laid down his weapons for good :D