• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Golden Girls

Ms.Martini

Bluelighter
I got into golden girls when there was seriously NOTHING else on tv and i was baked and bored. LOL, it's freaken hilarious, you don't have to be baked to laugh at it. Anyone else watch the golden girls?

i do enjoy the show every once in awhile, i'm a fan of most sitcoms from the late 80's and 90's

although the only character i really enjoy is sofia, she reminds me a lot of my late grandmother

watching this show with my grandmother when i was a young child is a great memory of mine

Thank you for being a friend...

This show is classic and appeals to a large audience. I always liked Blanche.

I watch the reruns at night. :) When I used to work from home and stay up until all hours of the night, I would watch them until 2am. I love it. My friends and I had a "gang" of Golden Girls in the 4th grade. The private school crazies made us break up the gang. LOL

I used to watch it when I was in my early teens but haven't seen it in ages.

Golden Girls is fuckin BOMB.

I am going home to watch it right now. ^_^

good comedy from the days when characters weren't all the same. these characters were clearly defined, and as such they made some great fun with them.

I've watched it before, ahhh maybe like a few years ago? I remember it was pretty funny. I don't have a TV so I only watch a few shows online and that isn't one of them :p but it is pretty funny!