• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The fucked the fuck up megathread

Just dropped a load of mdma crystal followed by a few lines tying with one eye open mangled here

Nice one ZB bet you were tripping balls?

I wound at parties since friday lol, first one loads of super pure racemic and s isomer ket. Also labtest 4-mmc.

Then next night at my rasta pals Mdma then just a g of pure albanian powder washed up hadnt touched any drugs in 2 months😂

Left with some she was 4 years older but smoking. Back at her gaff she was all over me then her pal appears says aw party 2 doors up... went there took a snowball for the first time. Never been so high BUT faded woke been robbed £100 for stuff they bought off my mates. So went mental and got thrown out. But funny part is they were expecting work off my rasta pal a day later. So told him his younger who i regularly smoke up with handed them 50 w 50 b. Then slaps the bag out their hand. Tells them 1 hour to bring that 100 cash that was stolen and payment for the 5 rocks they stole.karma is real.

Anyway made it home. Had 16 dizzy10 indian script diaz. Smoked some 'el zapo' weed feel human now. Woke up big breakfast 2 joints 'Ozk' weed. Then realised i had 12 martin dows roche had all of them with coffee. Then found 8 dizzy 10s aswell. So had them and 600mg pregablin. How am i able to type this is a mystery lol.

Well i guess ive had my december blow out.

Anyone else any madness to report?😂

Nice one ZB bet you were tripping balls?
I was joking ;)

The bodyload off 2C-E is horrific & you puke on the come up, it's even worse Brother 3C-E (Escaline) is a 12 hour Trip.
The most off part on 3C-E was I looked in the mirror a good 6-7 hours into it & my face melted & I "became" an Native American, it was a very odd experience to see your face melt & become Indian.

700mg of 2C-E would kill you so fast, 30mg is classed a a huge dose ;)

Mate i sniffed it once and honest to god the pain near killed me.

Been on various drugs for days had 900mg pregabs there off mate and 100mg clean mdma lol its friday so fuck it start early. Need to go grab weed and vals someone has of mine. Fucker not answering the phone to us either 🤪

I was joking ;)

The bodyload off 2C-E is horrific & you puke on the come up, it's even worse Brother 3C-E (Escaline) is a 12 hour Trip.
The most off part on 3C-E was I looked in the mirror a good 6-7 hours into it & my face melted & I "became" an Native American, it was a very odd experience to see your face melt & become Indian.

And ZB i hope u can see i am sorry we fell out. People may have different opinions but i do rate u mate and enjoy ur posts so hope we can bury the hatchet so to speak. Ur a good kid and before all that we had good chat. Bless hope ur well fam.

Mate i sniffed it once and honest to god the pain near killed me
All my 2C-B trips have been from snorting it, I know that Phen burn very well.

You know simply for H.R. when you snort all the 2C family it hits twice as hard compared to eating it.

Make NO MISTAKE the Phen / PIHKAL stuff isn't to be played with. 2C-T-7 killed so many people as it was sold as MDMA and Mescaline, 100mg of 2C-T-7 will cause a horrific painful death, you bleed out the bum, nose etc. It's a death quite close to the end moments of Ebola.

And ZB i hope u can see i am sorry we fell out. People may have different opinions but i do rate u mate and enjoy ur posts so hope we can bury the hatchet so to speak. Ur a good kid and before all that we had good chat. Bless hope ur well fam.
It's all good, I was high on Crack when I lost my temper.

The truth is we are all evolved Monkeys standing on dirt which is spinning through the sky, all issues come down to Ego which is the worst part of this weird trip we call "Life"
Our experience is of a collective so the Truth is everyone should try to be cool to eachother.

Well after a harsh come down i was lucky and found 200mg of that proper bomb 4-mmc laying around so snorted that and a tiny bit of ket. Much better buzz than shitty coke tbh i had the tunes on straight away buzzing. Smoking some OZK.gonna invest in some 4-mmc and k for nye.

Mate i sniffed it once and honest to god the pain near killed me.

Been on various drugs for days had 900mg pregabs there off mate and 100mg clean mdma lol its friday so fuck it start early. Need to go grab weed and vals someone has of mine. Fucker not answering the phone to us either 🤪

I took a combination of FXE and pregab recently, I felt like I was literally floating lol. I was careening through my room like a drunken sailor 🤪

Well as unbelievably as it is i found another bit of crystal mdma in my room so me and ladyfriend have sniffed it. Then i found a wap of k. So we each just had 2 x150mg lines of that. Smoking some zowah now
So.happy i found free (good drugs)

Edit also think ive found some 4mmc powder. Thought it ket now wired to the moon 😀

It's all good, I was high on Crack when I lost my temper.

The truth is we are all evolved Monkeys standing on dirt which is spinning through the sky, all issues come down to Ego which is the worst part of this weird trip we call "Life"
Our experience is of a collective so the Truth is everyone should try to be cool to eachother.

Its a mad ting g. Me and my rasta best mate spent £300 on w at the weekend. Other mates even dished us out stuff but honestly id rather have that cola md or pure 4-mmc lately is an altogether better buzz completely this stuff is lile 2009 but cleaner. Ket from same people is mad deep life changing hole material.

Yes powder off my drawer was defo 4-mmc

Whats everyone else been upto tonight no other drugged up behaviour round these parts?

It sure is.

You ever get into the pre-ban MXE?

I did man but was late to the party there. Ordered a couple g ket earlier that hopefully makes it to me for xmas time.

I dunno bout other people but i always find this time of year sucks. Mostly due to the sheer cost of everything these days and all the expectation it never lives up to. So given my already negative mind set there i'm avoiding stims altogether over the festives. Got some nice weed and hoping some ket will rid me of my xmas woes lol.

Ooohh ahhh cantonaaa been waiting patiently for everyone to go to bed for this. 300mg of the fluffiest s isomer k powder up the nose!

I have done well recently to use ketamine productively and not be sniffing it around the clock instead to have a good time and positive outcome while still having some fun around the festives.