• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The first Meth binge

Hey, I do apologise if you felt ridiculed, it was meant tongue in cheek. But seriously, we are about harm reduction as you say, and a 5-day meth binge without sleep and without eating is no ifs no buts a really bad precedent to set for your health. You are more than likely causing some measurable damage to your brain. PLEASE GET SOME SLEEP ;)

I'm sorry for overreacting. Its just that conversation about drugs or drug use is so stigmatized by the general population that's it is almost impossible to tell when someone is being genuine or just being cheeky.

I did sleep, though. Got off this morning and slept for about 10 hours. Haven't started using again yet this evening.

I'm sorry for overreacting. Its just that conversation about drugs or drug use is so stigmatized by the general population that's it is almost impossible to tell when someone is being genuine or just being cheeky.

I did sleep, though. Got off this morning and slept for about 10 hours. Haven't started using again yet this evening.

Very true. Especially regarding meth, and especially in real life. I have yet to bring it up with anyone I know although I have wanted too.

An update, even if it is late and maybe off topic.

My brother in law stole the 2.25g I had remaining, and then failed a drug test. Now he's in jail. I understand that it was his decision to take the drugs from me without asking, and again his decision to do the drugs, but I can't help but to feel partially responsible for him being put in jail. He shouldn't have done the drugs knowing he was out of jail on probation, though....

Damn, the situation sucks.

An update, even if it is late and maybe off topic.

My brother in law stole the 2.25g I had remaining, and then failed a drug test. Now he's in jail. I understand that it was his decision to take the drugs from me without asking, and again his decision to do the drugs, but I can't help but to feel partially responsible for him being put in jail. He shouldn't have done the drugs knowing he was out of jail on probation, though....

Damn, the situation sucks.

Man that's not on you in the slightest. He made his bed and now he's gotta lay in it.
Ironically, I take my last drug test in 5 days. So I'm sober until then although I think I could piss hot for everything and they couldn't do anything about it. It's going to be weird not having to worry about that since its been a good long while I've been on papers.

But yeah man, not on you at all. Don't beat yourself up about it.