L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

ā¤ļø Welcome Guest! ā¤ļø

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Fentanyl Orgasm

what is your favorite opiod

• Total voters
Btw I noticed your profile says moderator so mb you can help meā€¦ I canā€™t figure out how to make a post, can you guide me on that please if I may ask? šŸ–¤

I do indeed prefer opioids to sex and I do prefer dissociatives to opioids (most of the time). A male orgasm lasts maybe 2-3 seconds or even less while a drug lasts for hours to the whole day long. Intensity might be similar. Do the math.

About opioids, I love tilidine and bromadol but the latter comes very slowly, no rush there. And I had the single worst drug experience when I snorted a tilidine/naloxone pill, stupidly assuming the naloxone would only be active when injected.

I see that box at the bottom to reply to people which I did figure out, but I just canā€™t figure out how to make my own postā˜¹ļøbtw thank you so so muchšŸ„° BL is legit af šŸ’™
When you go into the forum that is suitable for your question. Look at the top of the list of threads, there will be a space saying ā€œenter thread title hereā€ that is how to start a new thread.

Have you ever experienced the "Fentanyl Orgasm"?

If so will there ever be anything that will match? or will i be addicted to fentanyl for the rest of my life seeking out this particular orgasm!?​
Well dont over stimulate your best high.(pun intended)

I'm unaware of "fentanyl orgasm" but I will share this:
Best friend of mine (first person I ever got high with) absolutely adores cannabis... he smokes weed constantly. I mean literally every 10 to 15 minutes throughout the day he's lighting up.
He told me that a few times he's actually ejaculated from taking a hit of good weed.

Go figure.

I've had wet dreams when in withdrawal. Beat that.
That's pretty damn common. Though personally I don't get them because a) I'm too twitchy to sleep and b) can't keep my hands off myself when I reach that certain stage.
Yeah. When I'm in WDs from opioids, alcohol, and/or benzos that's one little gift Ma Nature throws into the horrible mix. Between the nasty hallucinations, vomiting, seizures, etc I experience short episodes of extraordinary horniness wherein I orgasm uncontrollably.
It's weird as fuck, but not unpleasant.

Yeah. When I'm in WDs from opioids, alcohol, and/or benzos that's one little gift Ma Nature throws into the horrible mix. Between the nasty hallucinations, vomiting, seizures, etc I experience short episodes of extraordinary horniness wherein I orgasm uncontrollably.
It's weird as fuck, but not unpleasant.
Nobody had told me about this. I was expecting the sickness and the restlessness and sweating buckets and all the rest of the funfair, but that took me by surprise. First time it happened I seriously felt like my body was taking the piss. 'I feel like a wrung-out cleaning rag and NOW you decide you wanna do THIS?!'