• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Nudie Thread V. Get it out Sprout!

Oddly enough, the head phone wires you can see in-between my breasties were Superman headphones. My dog broke my Batman ones. That would have been a little more fitting.

I want boobdar!!!!! Boobs are nice!

Oddly enough, the head phone wires you can see in-between my breasties were Superman headphones. My dog broke my Batman ones. That would have been a little more fitting.

I want boobdar!!!!! Boobs are nice!
Except man boobs. Man boobs are not good :)

Depends on the man!

Hey, girls like to motorboat too!

Ain't nothing wrong with a belly! Sexy is not dependent on ideals. Sexy is just sexy in many forms.

Stimulants have a tendency to result in my taking and sending way too many nudes...

I don't put them here because I feel people would take me even less seriously if they'd seen my dick...

Get it out Sprout. That's a good name for the thread.

And your right Sadie. Sexy is in the eye of the beholder and the attitude of the person. I deleted the man booby pic as just because i am not a fan does not mean others dont appreciate them.

Beauty has always been in the eye of the beholder....

Title changed! Good call!

I may don the lab coat and New Rocks look if I ever do...
Stay tuned, ya bunch ae pervs! :p

That's always been a sexy look my Sprout <3 Though I do like corsetry!

get yer tits out sprouty!

EDIT: corsets are nice, but i care little for the front; to me, it's all about dat ass <3

I seriously doubt Sprout has tits! He's far too thin for them!

Ain't nothing wrong with a belly! Sexy is not dependent on ideals. Sexy is just sexy in many forms.

LATE-AS-FUCK QUOTE I KNOW BUT- if you've seen Pulp Fiction, do you remember when Butch's wife says how women are sexier with a pot belly? True dat! :D

HWbUoCZ.jpg

Stock pic...

lol no nipple? Come on euros

I came on euros once.

It got me kicked out of the Travel Bureau.