• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Noxious vapours and fanny batter

@ hex you really don't want to be doing any gear on top of that combo, you need to a have a sort out mate.
Make sure you've got a pal with you.

Nice to hear concern but the dope won't be hear till tommorow. I ain't gonna go comboing benzo, beers and dope.

Good, already know way too many who didn't wake up the next morning after such a combo.
it doesn't fuck about - no transient emotional state is worth the shittiest way to die.

Well i discovered i can sleep on oxys....i just need to take a shitload. 40mg ER and 40mg IR had me well walloped.

Underdosed while I was out and wasn't enjoying it, so I came home, smoked a bit more bud, and dropped another 20 mg speed. Wasn't going to be sleeping any time soon anyways, since I woke up at 8 pm yesterday. Here's hoping this gets me where I want to be.

Hows the speed going Squid? This is your first experience with amphetamines isn't it?

Hows the speed going Squid? This is your first experience with amphetamines isn't it?

First experience with proper ones instead of RC knockoffs, yeah. I think I should have had more, I'm wired but not super high, it's beating out the really sleepy weed I have but not by too much. Definitely needs another try with better dosing and somewhere I will enjoy being at more, so I'll go for take two on saturday.

How much did you take? It certainly sounds like more was needed. Speed always has me feeling charged and up for anything.

How much did you take? It certainly sounds like more was needed. Speed always has me feeling charged and up for anything.

I had about 30 mg (on a full stomach) and then 20 mg 3 hours later. Next time I'll drop 40 off the bat and have a 20 mg booster on hand if 40 isn't working.

The speed going round by me has always been so adulterated Ive always required at least 250mgs for an effect, and this was the decent stuff you used to get in the 90's (good powder, not 'base' paste). Over the last 10 years most of the stuff Ive come across does the trick but its so weak that half a gram is standard just for starters.

According to law enforcement agencies and forensic services, traditionally amphetamine sulphate has always been the most adulterated controlled drug on the UK black market. Im sure that that there have been other street powders on sale over the last 6 years that could easily give this statement a run for its money when it comes to low purity, but according to all of the drug literature I have read (and its a lot) UK speed historically held the title for years as britains most stepped on drug.

Yeah even with high grade meth (ice) i would usually bomb 100mg straight off the bat but i am a big bloke and quite the drug pig when i use anything. .

Personally i would increase those dosages squid.

Just had a 40mg ER oxy and 50mg IR oxy for one last opiate blast for the time being. A little more than last night. Will try and get by tomorrow with ibuprofen and codeine.

You managing to sleep on them yet bud?

What stee says about amphetamine has been my experience too. It was just best to tell squid to go easy incase it was high purity stuff. I know a guy who's had a couple of heart attacks from going to full hardy too soon with new batches, then they tore him a new one.

You managing to sleep on them yet bud?

What stee says about amphetamine has been my experience too. It was just best to tell squid to go easy incase it was high purity stuff. I know a guy who's had a couple of heart attacks from going to full hardy too soon with new batches, then they tore him a new one.
Yeah slept like a log last night but i took more than usual and tonight i have had more than that again. Feeling really good atm. Very relaxed.

I agree it makes sense to advise low doses to start with. I guess ive been doing speed in its various forms for 26 years now so i know what doses i can take assuming its good gear. 100mg for me will get me proper buzzed if its any good but i am referring to meth.

few lines of no 4 heroin. Trfyng to keep it ssteeay though cause I had a flubro this morning.

I'd tell you to be careful but it's too late. Seriously mate that is asking for trouble I'd appreciate the fun you've had and leave it for a day or 2 until the benzos are out of your system.