• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Noxious vapours and fanny batter

Good to see a familiar face around here F.U.B.A.R., for the both of us! Hah, no, we wish, but jobs, postgrads and life-threatening health issues have gottten into the way just a little bit so this weekend is really a rare occurrenec :p

Have you watched the video yet? you won't regret it haha ;)

Yeh, life's a bitch innit?

For some reason it won't play properly on my phone - there's a big black rectangle covering most of the video player I can't get rid of. I'll get the laptop out later when my drugs arrive...

Wow hello, MrScientist I was just saying the other day we haven't seen Pagey and asking had anyone heard from her and whether she was OK. It's good to see you hear again.

Paigey - how are you both doing? How's the job going? Last time I talked with you on here you'd got married, was dx bipolar and had a job job looking nice in your work clothes. Did you start your Masters? or finish?

FUBZ always here. I've nicknamed him FUBEZ the pervy PUBES as he's always luring around the BL corners for long woman with net stocking and leather boots and a matching whip... it's really gone down hill since you both left hahahaha JK FUBZ :D

Evey

Last edited:
Yeh, life's a bitch innit?

For some reason it won't play properly on my phone - there's a big black rectangle covering most of the video player I can't get rid of. I'll get the laptop out later when my drugs arrive...

Hahhaha FUBAR that's on purpose to hide mrcientist's face. The essential bit is to have the sound on, some of the stuff he comes up with is just priceless =D
(the voices are altered though for anonymity and all)
What nice order are you expecting then? :p

Wow hello, MrScientist I was just saying the other day we haven't seen Pagey and asking had anyone heard from her and whether she was OK. It's good to see you hear again.

Paigey - how are you both doing? How's the job going? Last time I talked with you on here you'd got married, was dx bipolar and had a job job looking nice in your work clothes. Did you start your Masters? or finish?

FUBZ always here. I've nicknamed him FUBEZ the pervy PUBES as he's always luring around the BL corners for long woman with net stocking and leather boots and a matching whip... it's really gone down hill since you both left hahahaha JK FUBZ :D

Evey

Hey Evey! Good to see you're still around!
Hah, erm, my year didn't go quite as planned...I worked all summer and started my MA in October but had rhabdomyolisis/kidney failure/sepsis and four strokes to top it off in November/December because of an unprovoked attack on mrcientist and me. Obviously I couldn't go back to the MA so Ive deferred til September and I'm working again in the meantime :)
Mrcientist however, has landed an absolute dream job at a nearby scool in posh posh Richmond and is loving it, so there are some positive things in our lives :D

Oh PUBESY FUBEZ, what are you like?! ;)

yeah I'm not permabanned.....yet!!!! lol

OMG that sounds horrendous. You don't get much luck, do you?! Sorry to hear of all that. Yeah you've done the right thing with the Masters. It's very difficult especially compared with Bachelor's degree n it wouldn't be fair with all that's happened, best to do it when you're not got any dramas going on I only got a postgrad certificate in the end but hopefully one day will go back n complete it.

Did you find out who attacked you both? Has the sis in law backed off? I remember you were worried over that. Are you going to drop by more regularly or is this a flying visit? <3 You're been missed, both of you :)

Well done, MrScientist, on the new job - that's ace news. I'm glad you two are still together. When did you get married again? Was it June time?

Evey

No, by now I'm pretty convinced the universe has got something against me!

I mean tbh my condition was serious enough that they legally couldn't let me continue my year...I still need to see occupational health before the next term starts so that they can confirm I'm fit to study but should be fine. In the end honestly there's a bit of a silver lining, I get to work til October and with both our incomes we're FINALLY able to afford our honeymoon in Croatia in May (yay =D ) as well as save up for Australia so things are looking good...except for all the medication I'm on and the numerous hospital visits :(

There was a police investigation but it was leading nowhere and after two months we asked if they could just close the case cuz it just made us relive what happened over and over again so we figure it's just time to move on with our lives.
Hah yeah she's backed off. We'll never be best of friends but we're on okay terms so you know.

Um I dunno! Mrcientist probably wont stop by much since he has an intense, long-hour job but I'll try to pop in now and again! I've missed this place, good to see some familiar faces! =D

He says thank you :) and of course we're still together! We'll be celebrating a year on July 4th, cant believe how quickly it's gone by!

Yeah I'll definitely be stopping by pretty regularly, certainly not a flying visit, I've missed you guuuyyzz =D mostly weekends though cos of my job, but I'll be around!

Wow independemt woe n to hell with the universe you're a fighter n have givem it the finger. Can understand you both wanting to move on I hope who attacked you get their karma se day. That sounds lovely about Crotia n well deserve. Hope you show us some pics ;) When you both hoping to visit Aus again?

Evey

Welcome back Pagey and mrscientist! So good to see you back here and hope you're having exciting lives together. <3

Whoever did the premix for these pressed 2cb pills I'm currently using didn't do a good job because two of them last week did barely fuck all bar some pretty patterns, but took a couple more at about 11 tonight and am well and truly out of my tree. It's so quiet here in my new flat so I turned out all the lights and just listened. Auditory hallucinations like I've never had before, proper War of the Worlds shit.

Suffering a bit from nausea, I'm so used to the anti-emetic properties of weed on these escapades, but using living with a non toker now as an excuse to knock daily weed use on the head, which is working OK for now (no doubt I'll get bored and go off the rails somewhere at some point but I'm trying!).

Nobody else fucked tonight?

Big up all BL massive, PLUR and all that <3

Welcome back Pagey and mrscientist! So good to see you back here and hope you're having exciting lives together. <3

Whoever did the premix for these pressed 2cb pills I'm currently using didn't do a good job because two of them last week did barely fuck all bar some pretty patterns, but took a couple more at about 11 tonight and am well and truly out of my tree. It's so quiet here in my new flat so I turned out all the lights and just listened. Auditory hallucinations like I've never had before, proper War of the Worlds shit.

Suffering a bit from nausea, I'm so used to the anti-emetic properties of weed on these escapades, but using living with a non toker now as an excuse to knock daily weed use on the head, which is working OK for now (no doubt I'll get bored and go off the rails somewhere at some point but I'm trying!).

Nobody else fucked tonight?

Big up all BL massive, PLUR and all that <3

Ahh sounds like yer having fun mate! you should get a portable vape n have a few hits when you're having a shower, the steam will dissipate any smells :)

I am fucked outta my tree! been caining some lovely gear today, proper lovely stuff, just drifting off into mad daydreams, really crazy, end up coming to thinking i was with my mate lol, heroin has such a psychedelic edge!!

Ahh sounds like yer having fun mate! you should get a portable vape n have a few hits when you're having a shower, the steam will dissipate any smells :)

I was about to post that I need to go to my storage box and find my vape. Find it much more wasteful than a regular joint though. And I need my ecig to complete the replication of a real spliff.

I was about to post that I need to go to my storage box and find my vape. Find it much more wasteful than a regular joint though. And I need my ecig to complete the replication of a real spliff.

ahh yea man, hmmm have you tried adding a bit of cig baccy into the vape when you use it? a mate of mine told me bout this, he puts the temp at like 205-210c with a pinch of cigarette tobacco mixed thru the weed n said its like a joint, i've not tried it myself but sure piqued my interest!

Pagey and mrcientist to the rescue if you're looking for more fucked pals! =D

P.S. breakcorefiend fucking hell it's been a long time! Good to see you!

ahh yea man, hmmm have you tried adding a bit of cig baccy into the vape when you use it? a mate of mine told me bout this, he puts the temp at like 205-210c with a pinch of cigarette tobacco mixed thru the weed n said its like a joint, i've not tried it myself but sure piqued my interest!

Nope but I tried dropping ecig juice onto my weed, that didn't work! Maybe if you let it dry out a bit first.