• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 2C-x Megathread

13mg is still a noticeable dose - i believe the pressed 2cb pills back in the day were something like 10-12mg each. You could always snort it if you're after a higher BA (i think) but the burn will be horrid...

If you plan on taking it with MD you should be in for a nice time :)

Why wait till the tail end? I wouldn't wanna be tripping on an MD comedown, I'd personally take them so they wind down around the same time.

I tend to prefer around 22mg 2c-b, and wouldn't usually do 18-20mg as most pills tend to be. But the pills are usually marketed as that dose, and most people seem to find them more than adequate. Couldn't imagine 2c-b pills at 11-13mg - you'd need two for it to be active. Maybe the dose is mis-stated. Either way, one pill always tends to be sufficient.

Perhaps they're being sold as 'E' replacements - i.e. people wouldn't be able to handle the overt tripping effects past 13mg?

...Either way, one pill always tends to be sufficient...

What does it do tolerance wise? Do you have to hit the sweet spot first time around or can you assess a quick re-dose to improve the trip all round?

Yep, it doesn't have a tolerance response like most classic psychedelics (i.e. fairly instant and strong). I've had great results from dosing on consecutive days without really having to compensate much dosage wise.

What does it do tolerance wise? Do you have to hit the sweet spot first time around or can you assess a quick re-dose to improve the trip all round?

I really can't remember, but probably what ^they said.

That said, I do find that tolerance builds at roughly 1mg every few weeks/months or so. I can remember being at 30mg when I was doing it on an regular basis.

I really can't remember, but probably what ^they said.

That said, I do find that tolerance builds at roughly 1mg every few weeks/months or so. I can remember being at 30mg when I was doing it on an regular basis.

There is an accumulative tolerance for sure, but I got the impression Stee was more asking in terms of "can you increment up the dosage till you find a sweet spot during a single session, or would tolerance kick in and render subsequent redoses inactive."

There is an accumulative tolerance for sure, but I got the impression Stee was more asking in terms of "can you increment up the dosage till you find a sweet spot during a single session, or would tolerance kick in and render subsequent redoses inactive."

Oh yeah definitely, I was just elaborating on something completely different because, ya kna. Might as well.

If you plan on taking it with MD you should be in for a nice time :)

Why wait till the tail end? I wouldn't wanna be tripping on an MD comedown, I'd personally take them so they wind down around the same time.

its just something i read somewhere that doing it just as the MD effects start wearing off is the best time to do it, is that bollocks then?

IMO there is no particular standout synergy with 2c-b and MDMA, so it doesn't really matter. That's not to criticise the experience at all; they do compliment each other, it's just that there is no real standout flip as there is with say LSD and MDMA.

Still good though, it mainly just reminds me of standing at the Origin stage at Glade listening to pounding psy trance and not really understanding what the fuck was going on other than I was fucked and it was incredible.

Yeah sorry this - but now I have a picture of the short and long term so it's all a bonus.

It's just highly unlikely that I will ever use this drug. I have always been particularly interested in it though as it became ravers choice of psychedelic there for a bit but I was hitting the muck for the first time as it got really popular in the clubs. Plus everyone I know who's taken it says it's completely amazing.

I have 3 tablets of one of the pretend versions so I've figured I might actually enjoy a different experience (I've only taken acids and mushrooms) in it's own right rather than being too disappointed that it doesn't live up.

its just something i read somewhere that doing it just as the MD effects start wearing off is the best time to do it, is that bollocks then?
IMO - I've read the same, and i've never tried it, but it does seem like bollocks in terms of being 'the best'.

I'm basing that purely on the fact you'd be on a MD comedown / frazzled brain anyway, it would just detract from the 2cb experience (I think...).

Having said that, I did 2cb once and then MD on the tail end of the trip and barely felt the MD at all (despite looking/actually being fucked). Think tripping all day took the novelty of the MDMA away...maybe some cross tolerance being phens and all who knows.

Having said that, I did 2cb once and then MD on the tail end of the trip and barely felt the MD at all (despite looking/actually being fucked).

I get a similar result...

My preferred method is to drop the 2cb when I've been up on the MD for about an hour... 2cb takes at least an hour to come up on (for me) so it creeps in mid MD buzz and just extends the mashedness out for longer.

I'd advise extensive testing of both combinations ;)