• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Drugs Meter - Measure and compare your use

Pretty cool, my use was average for MDMA and high for alcohol.

Didn't do the others yet, curious to see how I'd fit in for weed

^what's so funny?

i found it interesting the average age of each participant was 30. was expecting a lot younger demographic bracket to be in the majority.

Reminds me of the Nicabate/Champix websites when you see your monthly totals at the end haha... Kinda puts it in perspective though.

This is definitely HR and not dicksizing. But if putting a number on your drug use makes you feel good about yourself then go nuts.

@tentram. Guessing you just filled it out for cannabis? I think its specific per drug. You'd be surprised how many old timers have the internet these days. I didnt expect that high though.

yeah, but to be honest i didn't even fill the whole thing out; was way too limited for me as i already know i smoke too much, don't drink enough and i woke up this morning still dependent on opioids and benzos.

coffee can't help hold my attention for 4 minutes ;)

i know, even grey nomads travel around with their satellite connections, but, yeah, just wasn't expecting it that high and the survey is 36k deep already. the kids are probably too spangled to care, as well.

yeah, but to be honest i didn't even fill the whole thing out; was way too limited for me as i already know i smoke too much, don't drink enough and i woke up this morning still dependent on opioids and benzos.

coffee can't help hold my attention for 4 minutes ;)

i know, even grey nomads travel around with their satellite connections, but, yeah, just wasn't expecting it that high and the survey is 36k deep already. the kids are probably too spangled to care, as well.

Haha. Yeah I was hoping for some form of universal drug use meter when I first saw this. That would be an impossible formula/equation to write though. At the end of it I now know that I definitely smoke to much, but it didnt tell me I take to many benzo's =D nom nom

^what's so funny?

i found it interesting the average age of each participant was 30. was expecting a lot younger demographic bracket to be in the majority.

im stoned thats what made it funny :)

idono why i decided to post that

Last edited:
MDMA use:
Your use compared to others : Average (middle 20%)
Your use with risk factors : High
DAP Score : 16

Cannabis use
Your use compared to others : In the top 10% of users
Your use with risk factors : In the top 10% of users
DAP Score : 28

Your drug usage: A summary
No. of drugs used (ever) : 38 - In the top 10% of users
No. of drugs used (last 12 months) : 31 - In the top 10% of users
No. of drugs used (last month) : 15 - In the top 10% of users

Last edited:
I tried doing it for my ketamine use and it did not offer the correct variables, so the end result was completely inaccurate.

So apparently if i did the same amount of meth each month, i would spend 6000 a year.. holy crap

Who the fuck wants to know the truth? isn't living in denial working for you people?