• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The drug with the best high

Completely subjective and also not going to be remotely the same from one person to another. So, I think this is kind of a pointless question really honestly.

MDMA doesn't have to be a short experience. I've gone four days with it solid before but that's a whole lot of redosing strong pills. Terrible HR advice, but it's possible to extend an MDMA experience for several d
MDMA doesn't have to be a short experience. I've gone four days with it solid before but that's a whole lot of redosing strong pills. Terrible HR advice, but it's possible to extend an MDMA experience for several days.
Yea I've abused it and found diminishing returns as well as bad come down and felt cognitive impairment brain zaps etc mdma is good but I have a permanent tolerance to some of its effects stil great fun tho

ays

Totally subjective. However, with that said, Acid has the best high to me. Nothing better than a good trip in a good environment with good people.

I really loved speedballs too. Oh, boy. But I do not recommend them to anyone at all. Heroin addiction is some shit.

Yea I know it's subjective like most things in life I was just curious what people's favourite drugs were I'm the same as you really love triping on lsd with a load of potent ganja or candy flipping and yea snowballs/speedballs are a close second but that shit is not good for you and looked down upon by most folks

Totally subjective. However, with that said, Acid has the best high to me. Nothing better than a good trip in a good environment with good people.

I really loved speedballs too. Oh, boy. But I do not recommend them to anyone at all. Heroin addiction is some shit.
Yea I know it's subjective like most things in life I was just curious what people's favourite drugs were I'm the same as you really love triping on lsd with a load of potent ganja or candy flipping and yea snowballs/speedballs are a close second but that shit is not good for you and looked down upon by most folks

Heroin abd crack if you're isolated and kneedeep in shit.
MDMA/LSD if you're having the time of your life.

I have seen a lot of people on this forum writing that GHB is very addictive. Gonna believe without googling, this is Bluelight after all. But i did not know that, i think i did a lot of that when i was young. I was addicted to getting and staying as far away from sobriety / reality as possible, but i was not addicted to any substance in particular. At least not addicted enough to cause serious trouble. Serious trouble came from addiction to being high on basically anything. I never even saw heroin though, and something within me has a stance against research chemicals, i can't explain, but i never did those. And RCs came a big thing after i quit everything except tobacco, coffee, beer, weed and occasionally benzos (medicinal use) in 2009.

I have a feeling i am going to be the only one, or one of the few, who says this. Best high: High dose DXM. Nothing combined with that. Can i mention second best? Weed + Nitrous oxide. If that combo is left with silver medals, you can get the idea how much i used to love DXM. Okay i still love it, i just don't use it, ever.
I love dxm too, but I would choose a mixture of dxm, mescaline,weed, opium, and Valium with a little Benadryl for nausea

Yeah, I get ya. I pretty much only do meth right now because I have a problem. I feel like if I stopped and just dropped acid instead, I would kick meth without any issues. The problem is that I can't find any damn acid lately.

And yeah, you can't bust out a speedball at a party without someone or everyone losing their shit haha.

Yeah, I get ya. I pretty much only do meth right now because I have a problem. I feel like if I stopped and just dropped acid instead, I would kick meth without any issues. The problem is that I can't find any damn acid lately.

And yeah, you can't bust out a speedball at a party without someone or everyone losing their shit haha.
Doing speedballs are one of the most detrimental things you can do to your body tbh.
The high from it though.....the taste in the back of your throat while feeling the opi rush coming up.....fuck man.....too much pleasure for a human being.

Doing speedballs are one of the most detrimental things you can do to your body tbh.
The high from it though.....the taste in the back of your throat while feeling the opi rush coming up.....fuck man.....too much pleasure for a human being.
For sure. As much as I loved doing them, I'm glad I finally got off the needle and kicked H altogether. Speedballs were an expensive fucking habit and they destroyed me physically. I was thin as a rail, always pale and sickly looking with dark circles under my eyes and track marks like there was no tomorrow.

I do miss them, but it's for the best that I'm done with that shit for good.

Dilaudid & Meth mixed together in the same rig....and inject that badboy.... and i'am telling ya...(heaven)...speechlesss and makes me super horny and DTF. good times. Myself i like doing 2pts of meth and a DI2......​

Dilaudid & Meth mixed together in the same rig....and inject that badboy.... and i'am telling ya...(heaven)...speechlesss and makes me super horny and DTF. good times. Myself i like doing 2pts of meth and a DI2......​

Dilaudid was some good shit. Only ever gotten my hands on it a couple times. Would love to do some again.