• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The DISCO Music Thread - Go on post you know you want to (now accepting vidembeds) <3

Inflorescence

Bluelighter
[video=youtube_share;43qB9FpfCR8]http://youtu.be/43qB9FpfCR8[/video]

sorry but they are damn fine n a pic is needed this is a fukin tune
I relat.e to the lyrics jus a awee bit ;)

I quit 9 2 5 best thing i ever done .

This is the thread I never knew I'd been waiting for <3

Edit: For fuck sake no one's done this yet?! Though I may be biased cos it's one of my favourite tunes and I used it to learn to mix (badly)

Here you go missus ... you did mean cheese I hope? ... orf to bed ... xanax is kicking in ... will post some more tomorrow

Patrick Hernandez - Born to Be Alive - Official Video

Melanie Safka - I've Got A Brand New Pair Of Roller Skates
don't even think either are classed as disco but whatever ... both ace and regularly on my playlist

Cheese..oh no takes me disco very seriously (as if) <3 Me and him LOVE that Patrick Hernandez track..you see the vid? It is bizarrely always played at every party/fete/gathering to this day in France. I would say periphery disco?
Love the Melanie one too..believe I sang it in a school talent show aged 5..Disco may be pushing that,,but who minds, certainly not me..post away.

Anyways have this <3

Funky*Disco House --- All Saints - Lady Marmalade (Mark's Miami Madness Mix)

Haha legend I was just gonna ask for Funky Town. I know the tune but not the name so if it hadn't been posted you'd have been faced with me posting 'do do do DO do...' <3

edit: p sure the blonde bird is my aunty

yeh, I'd not heard it before. Sure know why those boys were called the Happy Mondays, no work on a Monday. Joy life.