• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction The Dirty Hit & Dirty Rush

Your foot will be fine and probably is by now. But the feet a sensitive and you should never inject there bc the lack of blood flow your body has to the feet, healthy or not... And foot veins blow so easily too.

Toss on a pack of frozen veggies or ice on the foot. Agrees with Boob about the feet, you should avoid there.

I only IV about 1-2 times per month but the last time I did, I got sick as hell...chills, weakness, feverish, aches, etc. It lasted 10 hours. I'm pretty sure I had CF and it's weird because I am methodical in how I set up (sterile everything, always do a test shot and never shoot alone) I never, EVER want to experience CF again, or that dirty hit.

I've seen people be so unsterile in the process ... Use water that's been around for days, spit, allow someone else to bite filter with their teeth then use it with their shot (yuck), zero hand washing, etc. I know Hep C is spreading like crazy because these fools are drawing off same cotton.

Boob, you know they sell cotton shots around here? Dirty hit city. I've seen people beg for a cotton shot. That's crazy. I'd never use same cotton twice

Man i never use a needle more than a day an always new filters clean shot glass an first time i got really cold an head ache .. No way to check my temp ...got a nauseated feeling an kinda weird for a few mins ..... But i got a new hoodie 80% cotton never washed an hit my main highway then it hit about 15 to 30 mins ...... I feel stupid lol but its been like 3 hrs an feeling betterish took immune health pills tylenol an a hot bath an pounding water ...... I do use cig filters for roll ur own an an never 2 times so u really think the hoodie did it ......

What is a hoodie?

correct...really glad I never experienced a dirty hit when IV'ing. Sounds horrid.

It's addressing 'dirty hits'. Not opiate blunders. My correcting you is just as petty as your correcting Ms drama mamma but eh, poorly founded condescension irks me