how many

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

L2R

Bluelight Crew
trailer

THE-DICTATOR.jpg

this is actually better than the trailer makes it seem. starts off a bit sketchy and most of the comedy is very low brow, but it's definitely got some hearty lol scenes. not your standard sbc film, none of the set up gaff to see peoples reaction.
3.5/5

Yeah, the trailer does present what seems to be an extremely shitty movie, seeming to follow the decay after the masterpiece that was Borat.
Also, I don't know how this movie expects to get any views when there's 'The Great Dictator'- Oh wait, yes I do.
Boycotting this shit ;)

I thought it was pretty funny but I don't get the inclusion of SBC's dick in every movie of his. It was funny but it was like I'd seen the plot a thousand times before...3/5 because while it made me laugh, it wasn't something I felt like I hadn't seen before.

Eh. Funny I guess.
Although I much prefer Sasha's other approach to movies. That 'fly on the wall' pseudo-doco type movie, like in Borat & Bruno.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh and cringe in this movie. 3.5/10

as cliche as it was, the helicopter scene was fantastic. both the first half with the perfectly exaggerated accents in english and the subtitled second half scored big lols from me. i also liked the ongoing joke with about celebrity whoredom. that "chinese guy" looked mighty korean but eh... probably intentional.

After watching it today i was disappointed with the movie. Not his usual type of movie....Ali-G will always be my fav of his.

i'd give it a 7 outa 10, beats Bruno imo, had some laughs, nothin too special tho.

I wasn't very thrilled about this movie I really though it was going to be better, the funnest parts are what the trailer shows, other wise 5/10

I had good thoughts on this movie, and then was a little let down, I found that the trailer has all the funny parts.

But it was defiantly better the Bruno !