• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

Huh, I wasnt saying I was gonna cut my down medicine because of you. I was gonna do it anyways and am still thinking of when I should start tapering.

Drug psychosis and social anxiety. Psychosis runs in my family as do the aspergers symptoms. So sadly mostly self diagnosed at this point but given the facts I have Im pretty sure of them.

Hmm, Ive gotten psychotic from benzos, weed, pregabalin, alcohol, lsd, amphetamine and dmt. Sometimes also manic but luckily havent had mania in half a year which is fucking great, cause I had a lot of manias and that shit had a huge crash when it finally ended. Only get psychotic with lsd and propably shrooms at this point, since I have my shit together better than I used to in the past.

From lack of sleep Ive had in the last 30 hours some slight personality changes, ramblings, visual disturbations and hearing "voices" through the white noise. Still being rational about it so I feel like Im in the control and not the psychosis. For the most part.
I could definitely deal with what I currently have going on cause it doesnt feel psychotic, it just feel like something that just is. If you feel me.

Yeah, Im tired too (sorry about the long post)

Once. I luckily usually dont get such an dramatic psychosis that some people do and usually mostly only get delusional. Ive had an God psychosis where God was telling to become his priest etc. And two or three visual psychosis too in the last 3 years.

Yeah, I should just start tapering. Though not when Im having some sleep debt! Lol. Youre right about being careful during the taper. I cant be fucking staying awake for even two days. Et cetera, gotta see people in real life too cause isolation is a literal trigger for me. That shit gets me crazier than any drug.

For sure. Ive gone 3 days without my zyprexa by accident and no symptoms. Trying my best to be content with life with what I have is my mindset. And this years been great so I guess I found the working mindset for me. Still, last time I tapered it didnt go too well.

Yeah, and theres the factor of no nutrients and stuff. You get really loopy from the normal doses too? I sure do and while its been somewhat fun its overally not worth the price and risks especially when I start the taper.

You in ritalin withdrawals currently? You binge them too?

Thats propably for the best. Changing routes of adminstration might save you from a lets say "hardcore snorting addiction" or something like that.

Good to hear 😁 Try to stay without withdrawals too. That shit at its worst will be an absolutely horrific experience after it reaches a point. Maybe not as bad with the stims generally speaking.

Last edited:
i called one of my younger siblings today to tell them about an upcoming family gathering. they answered and immediately asked if i was calling about an emergency.

Gentle reminder that we're still operating under the TDS guidelines for no triggering talk or any drug talk really at all in the social threads. I haven't really been enforcing it, and I don't think the other mods really have either as far as I've noticed, at least in this social thread I started the other month. Personally I find nothing wrong w/ people talking about their meds and such, just careful about straying into any potentially glorification or triggering talk.

Damn, youre right. I ll change some of my posts if need to. Sorry.

You're good, I haven't seen it really enforced by anyone. Honestly enforcing a rule that forbids all talk of any substance, in any of these forums would be an incredible waste of time imo. No triggering/glorifying is a good idea for TDS though and far predates me.

It's a challenge being proper, but oh such good practice. Practice makes . . . . . . . . perfect. But yes and a very good thing too. Practice practice is phenomenal training. It is a very good way to make the brain work straight and preform appropriatly. Best of luck and prayers help allot sometimes too !!

It's a challenge being proper, but oh such good practice. Practice makes . . . . . . . . perfect. But yes and a very good thing too. Practice practice is phenomenal training. It is a very good way to make the brain work straight and preform appropriatly. Best of luck and prayers help allot sometimes too !!

Indeed. I've barely been any form of proper or disciplinarian since becoming mod, but I'm starting to notice some of the more egregious bs I see on here the more time I dedicate to being on here. This thread certainly isn't an example of that, but thought it should be said anyway.

Well, it is difficult to redirect the brain pathways. I try by asking for help through prayers sometime. 😉😎 <3

Gawd can work through bl in some . . . . . . . way mysterious ways somehow 👍🏼

Yep, believe me I've been praying for some peace and looking for God all over the place. Things have improved somewhat in my life so I can't complain too much.

Yep, believe me I've been praying for some peace and looking for God all over the place. Things have improved somewhat in my life so I can't complain too much.
Sure it's a difficult one to understand but sure can make changes with help in understanding with strength, that is.

I LOVE the strength in TDS though !! It IS so proper. Support can help tremendously and at least buy much precious time <3

And that can be all that is so very much important and significant to advancement and progress in growing and moving forward to a more progressive and better future in quality of life as well ! !☺

I LOVE the strength in TDS though !! It IS so proper. Support can help tremendously and at least buy much precious time <3

And that can be all that is so very much important and significant to advancement and progress in growing and moving forward to a more progressive and better future in quality of life as well ! !☺
hell yeah! I've met some really inspiring people here in the Darkside. some I've still kept communication with after all the years. it's good to have people in your corner. even though we aren't really around person to person, we are always going to be here for one another, no matter what.

i personally feel like my peeps here on Bluelight know more about me then like my friends in real life. everyone here has seen me struggle over the years, and pretty much have known me since i was 18 when i first joined, 31 now so that's a long ass time, also not to mention I don't think I talk with anyone from the days when i was 18. so pretty much everyone on here would be more of a friend to me then anyone.

I encourage others to build strong bonds with the people you meet on here, almost everyone has your back and your best intentions at heart.

That's it mate. Very purely positive. Even if it seems or feels, on face glance- ideallic wishful thinking....if we all chirped like this (lol, no offence or direction at yourself there) more often, it's a step in the right direction, in my view.

I try and inspire hope and positivity, in line with realism though essentially.

Indeed. I've barely been any form of proper or disciplinarian since becoming mod, but I'm starting to notice some of the more egregious bs I see on here the more time I dedicate to being on here. This thread certainly isn't an example of that, but thought it should be said anyway.
Well I'm reassured to hear that you are well aware, deciphering it, intervening and diffusing accordingly.

I'm sure your presence and work is widely appreciated here. Thanks man.

Haha, that reminds me of some quote- it takes 10,000 hours to achieve excellence.

Like sporting apprenticeships for example. I always admired Christiano Ronaldo on his unabating, fearless, doubtless and determined bid to succeed at the highest level, as an example.

So a lot of practice pays off eventually, is the moto of this story lol!

Well I'm reassured to hear that you are well aware, deciphering it, intervening and diffusing accordingly.

I'm sure your presence and work is widely appreciated here. Thanks man.

Thank you for the encouragement 🙏 it truly means the world to me.