The Dark Side of Cannabis

^ I owe you an apology.

On the other hand -- Oh no not my aura. My doctor is always warning me about aura holes forming! .... Wait my shaman -- my shaman was a white kid that went to festivals and got fake opium though in fairness.

He really hates alcohol and capitalism. (Despite ya know, hustling)
 
Let's all remember that being the doubter is easier than proving a point. The literature at this point is damning against pot wrt mental illness. No sources are going to be perfect, but when you look at studies again and again and again finding similar findings, well that means something...
 
god i’d love to be able to smoke weed again. i used to smoke a ton. most of the times as a teenager it was just for fun but as i grew up and my body started breaking down more than my car my pain got worse. weed really helps my pain but in recent years even the tiniest bit of THC sends me directly into a panic attack. i’m talking even like 2-3mg of sublingual oil and i start to feel like im being hunted for sport. i’ve tried different strains, sativa/indica, ROAs, everything. it’s like i became hyper sensitive to it. which sucks cause it helps my pain but it’s not worth the anxiety. i do use a lot of THC infused lotion which does help somewhat too, doesn’t get you high at all either.

it sucks, i don’t know what changed. i used to go thru 2-3g of wax daily, took a break for money/other reasons. then when i tried again on a small amount it fills me with dread. every once in a while i can deal with the anxiety until it passes and then i can enjoy the high, usually my partner has to help me thru the first 30 minutes of anxiety tho. but it’s uncommon and not worth the initial fear it induces in me
 
⌜                  
CANNABIS DESTROYS YOUR BRAIN🚨

time to stop depending on that bulls*** and actually WIN in life…

#success #cannabis #marijuana
⌞                  ⌟
h‍ttps://www.instagram.com/sina.the.alchemist/reel/DcZVtZ_yRWI/  2026-08-23

Damn I dont have instagram so I will never know if that study is valid... (Oh wait valid studies arent usually posted on instagram) -- Srry sarcasm off, Link to said study elsewhere?

Destroys the brain how?
 
Let's all remember that being the doubter is easier than proving a point. The literature at this point is damning against pot wrt mental illness. No sources are going to be perfect, but when you look at studies again and again and again finding similar findings, well that means something...

I disagree and find most of these sources to be bunk as hell. Feels like alcohol and tobacco paid for some studies to be done and the ones I looked into......not so great.

The 42% increased chance of stroke is still the most (and about only) significant threat I am seeing backed by good research. That in itself is a very viable reason not to use THC --- than the general "hot smoke not meant for lungs" axiom. Wby pile on

I will admit I kinda quit paying attention after the first 10 or so sources were bunk......but I saw no sign of any course correction or understanding on the source posters part so *shrugs*
 
"You can’t convince me that marijuana didn't give me schizophrenia"

h‍ttps://www.instagram.com/paintingsbydarcy/reel/DeHykbnx5AR/  2026-10-05

I would not try and convince you of anything. I may suggest that there was a good chance you had schizophrenia as an underlying condition that was going to show up at some point at marijuana may or may not have been the catalyst.

Mental illness usually shows up in late teens to early mid 20s, most ppls marijuana use aligns with that as well.
 
Top