The cycle log thread

I don't mind the every day injections so much as I hate all the preparation before each one haha.

When I first started, it used to be exciting in some way to prep and inject. Now it's a complete drag and when someone says ED or EOD protocol I'm like, uh, yeah actually I strongly believe in the value of wildly fluctuating levels lol.

When I first started, it used to be exciting in some way to prep and inject. Now it's a complete drag and when someone says ED or EOD protocol I'm like, uh, yeah actually I strongly believe in the value of wildly fluctuating levels lol.

I think you lose some of the the effects on cruise blast, as your always on... I remember back in the day', we used to cycle on off every 3 months... By the time it came to starting a new cycle you'd be buzzing your tits off..lol
I believe there is some dopaminergic action going on somewhere, when restarting a cycle as opposed to always been on something..

Although I can acquire some enthusiasm for ED pinning tren CFC... at least to start with...!!

I think you lose some of the the effects on cruise blast, as your always on... I remember back in the day', we used to cycle on off every 3 months... By the time it came to starting a new cycle you'd be buzzing your tits off..lol
I believe there is some dopaminergic action going on somewhere, when restarting a cycle as opposed to always been on something..

Although I can acquire some enthusiasm for ED pinning tren CFC... at least to start with...!!

Ha GF, I do still come off for quite long periods, I think mostly because I just can't be bothered to inject, but also because as you allude to the rebound is *much* more effective (for me anyway) and pushes me further past my peak than doing a typical blast-cruise. Fortunately I can handle short periods of pre-pubescent testosterone levels but I can understand why many would not appreciate it lol.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Tren is a go.

Have been running a low dose of deca (well, low by today's standards - 420mg/wk) for the past few weeks to see what benefits there are for my joints. Thus far my knees have been feeling a lot better than usual, no that I have any real issues there anyway haha. I figure I'll just keep running the deca along side the tren for a few more weeks, even though most agree there's no point running them together. The deca cost me fuck all, by Australian price standards at least.

Tren will be run at 350mg for first few weeks, then I'll increase weekly dosage by 70mg each week. Probably a total of 6 weeks. Test will be 350mg/wk steady.

Keen for some stupid quick gains lol....but I'm sad I should probably stop getting my morning baconegg rolls :( not really the best to have in my diet lol, as awesome as they are...too much fat, no fkn fibre. BUT SO GODDAMN TASTY!!!!

Fuck I just eat what I want on this cut. Granted I'm essentially starving myself through the day lol. I'm one of the lucky guys with tren though in regards to allows me to diet extremely flexibly. Last night I ate 3 home made sugar cookies before bed and woke up to having all four heads in my quads being visible and dry and veiny as all hell.

hahaha fucker! I should be similar, given what I'm getting away with eating lately WITHOUT tren :p

I'm just getting excited over the idea of repping 2.5x bodyweight on deadlifts lol....not that it's anything spectacular, especially with trenbolone in the mix....but still!

2.5 x bodyweight deadlift for 8 reps puts one at 3x bodyweight 1rm. That's probably 6-12 months training (50-100 lbs) from being elite. Granted, these are enhanced numbers. But I don't think powerlifting makes distinctions in terms of strength standards, being enhanced or not. It's the lifts in each class (super heavy classes especially) where enhanced is a fact and the super elite, super enhanced, super talented and super persistent specimens put up world class numbers which set them atop in the records and in their own standing.

In other words, 3 x bodyweight is elite at about 180. In that weight and higher weights, very few will every pull 3x bw. After that, elite is less than 3x bodyweight because 500<to>600 is a time consuming progression that disqualifies people in two ways. Lighter lifters will have to spend years closing the gap to 600 lbs, which is the cutoff almost no lifters will reach. Heavier lifters will require quality body weight to support such numbers and that means 600 lb deadlift is doable by people who carry bodybuilder type lean body mass and have access to enough drugs. 700 lbs deadlift requires enormous muscle mass, innate strength, and talent/build for the lift. 800+ lbs deadlift requires unfettered access to steroids, growth hormone, insulin, over a long period and the several years of programming to build up technique, strength, coordination, balance, problem solving, specialized training, and injury prevention to be feasible. 900+ lbs deadlift requires all of the above and additional emphasis on commitment, anatomical preferences (long arms, thick biceps tendons, strong spine, small to medium stature, thick bones, long fingers, short femurs. 1000+ lbs deadlift requires all of the above and even more weight (muscle and fat), so bigger stature and being one of the few super heavy strongmen/power athletes with iron determination and perfect mix of everything is required.

600 lbs deadlift is a cutoff. A lot of people perform this lift but 99+% of lifters will be unable to hit this number. Among the general population, maybe 1 in 10,000?

2.5 x bodyweight deadlift for 8 reps puts one at 3x bodyweight 1rm. That's probably 6-12 months training (50-100 lbs) from being elite. Granted, these are enhanced numbers. But I don't think powerlifting makes distinctions in terms of strength standards, being enhanced or not. It's the lifts in each class (super heavy classes especially) where enhanced is a fact and the super elite, super enhanced, super talented and super persistent specimens put up world class numbers which set them atop in the records and in their own standing.

In other words, 3 x bodyweight is elite at about 180. In that weight and higher weights, very few will every pull 3x bw. After that, elite is less than 3x bodyweight because 500<to>600 is a time consuming progression that disqualifies people in two ways. Lighter lifters will have to spend years closing the gap to 600 lbs, which is the cutoff almost no lifters will reach. Heavier lifters will require quality body weight to support such numbers and that means 600 lb deadlift is doable by people who carry bodybuilder type lean body mass and have access to enough drugs. 700 lbs deadlift requires enormous muscle mass, innate strength, and talent/build for the lift. 800+ lbs deadlift requires unfettered access to steroids, growth hormone, insulin, over a long period and the several years of programming to build up technique, strength, coordination, balance, problem solving, specialized training, and injury prevention to be feasible. 900+ lbs deadlift requires all of the above and additional emphasis on commitment, anatomical preferences (long arms, thick biceps tendons, strong spine, small to medium stature, thick bones, long fingers, short femurs. 1000+ lbs deadlift requires all of the above and even more weight (muscle and fat), so bigger stature and being one of the few super heavy strongmen/power athletes with iron determination and perfect mix of everything is required.

600 lbs deadlift is a cutoff. A lot of people perform this lift but 99+% of lifters will be unable to hit this number. Among the general population, maybe 1 in 10,000?

You talk shite at times..!!

I managed a 600lb deadlift at 19 and less than 12 stone.... 30 years on I'm still lifting 300kgs on a cruise dose of fuck-all, whilst carrying 30yrs worth of injuries...

You would be surprised by how little compound most power-lifters actually take... I've a mate recently lifted raw total top 5 in the World on only Test + Deca... No insulin, no hGH, no IGF-1...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well FWIW I just set another PB for myself of 190kg (418lbs) for 2 reps @ 75kg (165lbs) over my lunch break. That's 2.53x bodyweight, so I'm slowly getting there. Not going to go for 200kg for a bit though, thinking I'll drop back to 160-170 and build up reps, then aim for the big 200 in a month or so.

Why stop at 600 lbs? Strength peaks much later in 20s and 30s. You should have had 800 under your belt, eh lad.. Not even one quarter through life boasting about 600.. well guvnah ya sure ya didn't pull 850 at 20?

And as far as powerlifting being natty, well my friend, I have to admire your audacity. I'm sure you'll net a sucker soon with such gerber mush quagmire.

Let's see that 660 lb child's play, if it's true...

Why stop at 600 lbs? Strength peaks much later in 20s and 30s. You should have had 800 under your belt, eh lad.. Not even one quarter through life boasting about 600.. well guvnah ya sure ya didn't pull 850 at 20?

And as far as powerlifting being natty, well my friend, I have to admire your audacity. I'm sure you'll net a sucker soon with such gerber mush quagmire.

Let's see that 660 lb child's play, if it's true...

Please explain yourself..?

I'm honestly not sure there are any translations available for the last part at least :p