• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs the current Research Chemical situation questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

gremmyG

Greenlighter
Hi I know the topic of RC has been talked over before but I thought I would ask a few questions now that this RC thing has received some more attention with U-47 as well as the fact that customs changed protocol every so often. I would like anyone who has experience with RC orders to provide me with their opinion. These questions are assuming no prior criminal history and ordering RC in small amount (5,10g)
1) Are things like U-47700 legal or not? There is many data pieces avail on the opiate like RC’s but its hard to tell whats true and whats not. but some say its not sched and some say its on that emergency ban that Kratom was on
2) If it IS discovered what really happens??? Do you go to jail? Do they look at it and shrug and put it back? Do you just get it taken and a ‘love letter’ sent or in the middle: you don’t go to jail but by god you have some fines to pay?
3) When things like this go through customs what happens? Do ALL things going through customs get inspected or is it a “that looks like a ‘hot’ package…lets open”? or is it simply like regular mail but over seas
4) MOST IMPORTANT: If it is opened how do you know? and if seized how do you know if you can relax (it was just taken and burned) or if you need to worry for that supposed 2 month later knock again I have done some research on this subject of RC but I read so many conflicting stories.....some people have ordered for years RC's that are scheduled and had no prob and I have also heard of that one time order of a non sched and the person still gets hammered.

Status
Not open for further replies.