Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Tweakyb's foot-long glow stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want fucking cocaine.
why do i live in this shithole and you live in a better droogz area?
i'm fiending hard for amphetameenz/stims
i smoked a bit of blend i didnt know i had, and strangely that adderall took forever, like 8 hours, to kick in proper, and i ate a 5/500 hydro a few hours ago.
fuck this shit, i'm goin to bed real soon.
i'm tired, amphetamine tolerance can get fucked.
if tolerance was a person, i'd fuckin shank em
how in the fuck did 180mg of adderall have me barely feeling any high?
i am kicking myself for flushing my shit, i coulda pocketed all of em and they wouldnta been the wiser, and i know 200 of dex would get me somewhere...
i'mma have more blend before bed, i put some in a cigarette...
WTF WHY DOESNT JWH MAKE MY HEART RACE?
why does matt get fucking cocaine and i dont.

Last edited:
Hey thar caffeine. I'm on coke watching tv digging some tunes too. <3 usin my iPod to browse. Typing sucks thiugh
Nice. I'm watching Adventure Time, with some beer and Xanax massaging my brain. I've also been listening to Nero's new album. Me & You sucks me into the video every time.

I might be a little too happy that greek yogurt is now widely available in bulk containers....So yummy. So very yummy.

Gyros are delicious! Greek food is always very savory and filling.

I'm about to take another football and watch Nero's Me & You video. I wouldn't mind living in an oldschool arcade forever.

So epic...So very epic. I suddenly have an unignorable urge to fry at this huge arcade several miles away....

Lol... I can hear my neighbors fucking right now.. They only go for a minute every time. Its not like I'm trying to hear them, this place is small so noise travels

They're repulsive... I'd rather stick my dick in a blender. And if my gf found out about that scenario then she would shun my manly organs for eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.