• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The server is too busy at this moment. Please try again later

Status
Not open for further replies.
And dont forget that if you buy ecstasy you have a 80% chance of getting rat poison

I dont fuck up my dopamine with MDMA.
i do that with amphetamines
i fuck up my SEROTONIN with MDMA, GET IT RIGHT PIGS

I have ice cream! And I got Rio, so Imma watch that now.

This DEA asshole just said "Ecstasy is a problem with teens because it's a 'club drug', and messes up dopamine in the brain, making it's users unable to feel emotion"

:X:X:X IGNORANCE!!!
Duh, and eventually you'll stop feeling any kind of emotions! 8)

I saw that too. Very sad. They need to stop preaching and just tote their guns. They know nothing of that which they persecute.

You actually care when I say something that you dont like (you know what Im talking about).

FUCK YES! I want that Impaled Nazarene shirt! \m/
this is the coolest shirt ever, cause i'm wearin it atm.
and tis got stan on it even
NSFW:
electric_wizard_tshirt1.jpg

Now I know why it's not smart to work out when you're sick.....My respiratory tract is on fire. :X

It's making me really sad to watch all the drug busts on this show...LOL, but seriously.

The dopamine comment is so far removed from the reality of MDMA, it make you wonder if they discourage correct drug education, in order to avoid their officers actually trying a drug and realizing there actually can be good/personal benefit from an illegal substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.