• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's a little friday night music for ya all. Feel better, life's good and all

MDA is officially my new favorite drug of all time, so fun and euphoric, I love the psychedelic side of it too that makes you laugh. I don't mind the floorness of it, a little speed will get you out of it after an hour. :)

But MDMA is still the best overall feeling drug, I find that MDA doesn't drain serotonins that much at all at 100mg'ish doses.

2CB is also very fun. I would say MDA>MDMA>2CB.

MDA is def. THE party drug of choice. MDMA is more like something you would take with your gf since it's much more feeling orientated.

Hopefully rollin' this weekend, if 5 weeks is enough time since some abuse.
A bit leary of sketch pills tho, first time I've had something other than molly in all my years of living in Oregon.

And WTF is bk-mdma? Methylone, MDE .. all this weird sh*t wasn't around during my first tour down South back in the day

^ BK-MDMA is Methylone. It's basically a weaker, more stimulant based version of MDMA. I have plenty of MDMA around, but rolling alone is never really fun

2C-B is AMAZING for combining with any of them though, that shit is just delicious

Yeah, no need for an intracranial 12 gauge anymore.

Life goes on.... I'm going to be off the drugs for a while though. I may have to use MXE for pain for a while and don't want to have any tolerance then

Lol.

I want to go fishing.

River Monsters made me want to.

Fly fishing anyone? haha yeah I'm going up to a killer mountain lake next weekend, gonna see how the fishing is there... I hear you need down riggers to really catch anything though :(

^^ Good choice Folley. Take er easy and relax, enjoy life sober for a few months :)

WOW intense night with molly!

Took around 260-300mg, friend loaded them at .13-.15 a capsule, and I took two of them. I can honestly say I got pretty fucked up and I know these were stronger than the last batch we had gotten from somebody else. I never puked, but a bunch of buddies puked off of 1 pill alone, one even ended up going home. Holy shit I saw tracers like never before, and I was going in and out of consciousness along with epic eye wiggles (Which even the 300mg I took last time didn't give me any of this). I'm typing this up the day after, and I still feel amazing but I can sense a small mental detachment like I got last time, but I can tell this was much more pure because i'm not having any crazy comedown feelings. I was in a totally different head space and my emotions were COMPLETELY sensitive. We were at the club and I was going to go downstairs to the bathroom and a security guard was yelling up from the bottom with such fear and urgency, he was screaming for security "SECCURRIITYYYY.. SECURRITYYYY!", and I just geeked out I was so overwhelmed for fear of what was going on down there that I actually turned around on the stairs and went back up. I don't know if there was some stabbing or a brutal fight or an overdose that happened down there, but that was honestly the freakiest feeling of sensitivity or empathy I ever had. Other than that, my night was AMAZING. Just wanted to note that I have more respect for MDMA now and won't be taking anything over 200mg from now on, because that was straight INTENSE, but awesome!

Fuck that.

Not Guilty bullshit.

I vote, REVOFUCKINGLUTION!

Seriously, society is so fucked.

Is there a question? I'm glad you had a good time :) Think this would be more suited to your blog though.

Just the murder of a young American, in the name of 'self defense', when he was unarmed (except for a slab on concrete...).

As long as it's not me... amirite?

Naa this trial thing its been plastered all over my twitter. ;) Can somebody tell me who LIL B is and what Basedworld and shit is too? These fucking emo cunt kids on my twitter make me sick. Talking bout durags and shit like they're in the real life "the Wire".

Status
Not open for further replies.